Chapter 12.

Diamond's POV

"Ma, wait," I said holding my hands up. "They do not believe in God. Well Zayden doesn't." I gulped as she squint her eyes at me. "Justice, what have you done to my daughter?" Mom asks as I feel Justice wrap her arms around me. "She received her universal being," I hear Justice inform her as dad's eyes widen.

"This better be consensual," dad grit taking a step towards us. "Dad, I am becoming the new you. I believed you would trust my judgement by now," I mumble squinting my eyes at him. "I do trust your judgment ladybug," he grumbles folding his arms.

"Act like it," I said making Symone choke on air while dad squint his eyes at me. "Tone it little girl," he mumbles looking at me.

Uh, Diamond. Jasmine mumbles as I squint my eyes.

What? He always treat us like a little girl. Everyone does! I said making Tati sigh.

Even though you just got here, she do have a point Juju. Jahi said as I stare at our father.

"Why? If I am going to become queen, why do you still treat me as if I'm twelve?" I grit flaring my nose. I didn't give him time to answer as I carefully picked up the twins and stomped up to their room. I closed the door and quickly locked it.

I looked down at the beautiful babies getting lost in their cute eyes as they reflect mines. "Mommy sorry. I wish I came sooner but I'm here now," I pout feeling them kiss and blow on my cheeks. I smile changing their diapers the changed them into their onesies. I saw them yawn making me smile and climb into their large crib that they love to share.

I felt my body warm up where they laid down at. I softly rubbed their heads and hum the song that I remembered from Jasmine's memory. I smile feeling them fall asleep on me. I stopped humming as I stare at the ceiling and frown to myself. 

You two done going through my memories? I ask with a soft laugh. 

Yeah. Jasmine mumbles as I felt the tattoos appear on me again but faster. 

"Feels so weird," I mumble staying awake while Jasmine and Tati fell asleep. "I need to practice whatever powers I have," I mumble to myself as I remember the conversation earlier. It's so frustrating how they want me to become a queen but do not trust my judgement. What is the point of me becoming queen if there is no faith in me?

I took a deep breath, catching my wife's scent. "Let's go. All I've been feeling from you is frustration, frustration, and let me see. Frustration," she said as I look over to see her in her shorts and sports bra. "I'm fine Justice," I mumble feeling the twins move around on me. "Azael will watch them. Now let's go," she said lifting them off of me with her powers.

"Do I have a choice?" I ask getting out of their beds and went up to our room. "No, now hurry up," she grumbles as I changed into leggings and a sports bra. "Perfect," she mumbles grabbing my hand and pulled us downstairs. "We will be in the gym." She mumbles to everyone as my eyes met dad. I bit my lip then pulled Justice to the gym letting out a sigh.

"I feel so irritated. All this bull shit that is happening and I know it's not the end of it." I ranted pacing the floor. I felt her grab my hands and wrap them. "I hear you and I'm telling you this now. Do not hold in your emotions like this. I can see if we're around the kids but once you get some alone time, you come here and let it all out," she said tilting my head up to look at her.

"I am here for you to talk to, support you, love you, take care of you, and be there for you in every decision you make," she said pulling out a couple of punching bags. "We're going to exercise our emotions out. Alright?" She smile making me tilt my head and nod.