Chapter 18.

Adriana's POV

"Come on nuggets," I hum as sitting them in their booster seats as we wait for our food. "They're about ready to be fully off the milk," Jasmine mumble causing everyone to look at me. I perked up knowing I will be able to suck on them breasts again. "Adri stop looking at her like you're about to do the nasty," Zayden laughed as I looked away to my babies.

"Here you are," I hear a different waiter mumble coming in making Azael and Sam get up and stop them from entering the small room we rented for the celebration of Zariah and Zayden. "Where is the waitress?" I ask twirling the 'family ring' around my finger. "Sh-she had t-to leave." The waiter stutter as Sam pat him down.

I watch as Azael use straws to taste the drinks before nodding to me. "Alright," I sigh glancing to Jasmine as I watch his aura. He placed our drinks down and I carefully watched his aura turn into a lust red as he went to Jasmine. 

We was doing so good. Tati grumble as I caught her drink from falling on her.

"You're very clumsy to be a waiter," I spat glancing down to my babies. "I'm sorry," he frown as Jasmine placed her hand on mines and pushed her drink from her. "Calm down, we're here to celebrate an upcoming marriage," she said nodding to Zay and Z.

I let out a sigh and relaxed into my seat, feeling her hand trace over my vein. "You right, baby," I said glaring at the waiter. I felt the kids tap my arm giggling and talking gibberish. "Can I get you all order?" The waiter ask glancing to my wife repeatedly. I opened my mouth to give him a smart ass answer but my beloved wife placed her hand over my mouth.

"Roasted beef fillet for my wife, chopped chicken breast for the kids, and I would love beef wellington done," Jasmine said rubbing the back of Titan's head. "Right," he mumble then turn towards everyone else and got their orders. "I love you," I whisper looking at her, seeing her dimple pop out. "I love you too," she whisper tapping her nail on the table.

I looked to Zayden and Zariah raising my glass. "You're about to start a new chapter my guy. Get ready," I chuckle feeling a thump on the back of my head. I laugh some more looking over at Jasmine to see her fingers preparing to thump me again with her powers. "I was joking," I smile hearing Makayla giggle. 

"I guess we'll cheers to that," Zayden chuckles with his arm around Zariah. I smile at them wondering what it would be like if our kids grew up together like if they were a family. Possibly combine our family if they were to think about becoming one like us. "I thought the same thing, baby," Jasmine said making me turn to her and smile.

"You two and that mind reading," Zariah laughs as I see Jasmine wiggling in her seat happily. "If I recorded every time you danced in your seat over food, I would have a whole movie." I laugh lowly making her look at me smiling. I saw her bite her lip and look at me.

"Maybe we can make a movie." She suggested telepathically. I raised an eyebrow at her while she smile and ran her tongue over her front row of teeth. The things I could do to her...

Shit. The three of us mumble together as I feel the pull in my core.

"Someone's a little horny." I hear her telepathically. "You're pushing it baby." I growl seeing my food being placed down in front of me. I kept my eyes on her as she smile and thanked the waiter. "You're staring," she whisper cutting into her food then fed me a piece. "It's good," I mumble cooling down the food for our little babies.

"Here prince," Jasmine hums placing food in his mouth. I leaned over and placed a piece of cooled off chicken in my princess mouth. "Nom nom," I smile as she look at me eating her food. I glance up to see everyone talking and smiling. "Aht, I get to tease you two now," Jasmine squeal clapping her hands. "Oh, God," she said as we look at her with a smirk. "Now you know with us, He ain't helping you with shit," Symone laughed as Zariah smile and shake her head.