Chapter 42.

Jahi's POV

We just made it back home but my mind stayed on what happened at the restaurant. The way her voice held so much authority just made me want her to beg me more in her innocent pleading voice. "Ugh," I groaned as I felt my wife's hand go up to my chin. "That's the third time you zoned out," Tati hum looking at the drag race show that she fell in love with.

"It's nothing, baby," I mumble but cringed a little when she dug her sharp nails into my jaw. "Jahi," she growled as I growl back. "Who you think you're growling at?" I mumble leaning towards her, making her lean back. "You," she sigh as I grind against her.

"Don't make me remind you who run shit, princess," I growl towards her neck smiling how she submit to me. "I hate when you do that," she mumbles folding her arms. "You want me to stop?" I ask pecking her lips after unfolding her arms. "No," she whimper digging her nails into my lower back.

I growl into her neck and pushed her panties to the side. "Shit," I mumble pulling my dick through my boxers and rubbed it against Tati's wetness. "You're coating my dick so well," I groan as she wrapped her legs around me. "You're teasing, daddy," she moan into my ear. "Say my name again," I breathe holding myself at her entrance.

"Daddy," she gasp as I slid into her, moaning above her lips. "Wait, let me adjust," she whimper wiggling under me as I rubbed her clit. "O-okay," she whisper tightening her legs around me. I felt her pussy clench around me, making me groan and slide my tongue into her mouth. 

"At this point, this is free porn," I hear making me jump and pull out. "Damnit," Tati pant as I fix us up and moved away. I laid on top of her, sliding my hand under HER hoodie and rub her nipples. "Ho-how are you and Zayden?" She ask tapping my hand.

"There's this burning in my throat and it's irritating," Z sigh rubbing her throat. "Yeah, you should go sleep some more," I said gripping Tati's soft breast. "You two just want to finish your fuck session," she laughed going upstairs. "We sure do," Tati mumble as I picked her up and carried her to the kitchen.

"Why?" She ask as I smile and bent her over the counter. "So I can fix us something to eat after," I smile pulling myself through my boxers again while she pulled her panties to the side. "Damn," I mumble watching her rub her clit before showing me all of pussy. 

"Your pussy is so dangerous," I groan gripping her ass while she let out small moans. "Fuck, Jahi baby," she moan clenching me so good. "Let me go baby girl," I groan smacking her ass then grip it firmly in my hands. I bit my lip then got on my toes, digging in her guts. "JA- not there baby!" She squeaked trying to push me back with one hand. 

I gripped her arm and gripped her ass tighter. "Stop running from my dick," I groan giving her all of it since she want to run from it. "Fuck, it's too much!" She moan into her hand while slamming her other hand into the counter top. "Talk all of it for me mamas," I groan feeling close already. 

"Yo, wherever y'all at! Stop fucking so I can stop hearing my sister moan," I hear Symone yell as I gave her a frustrated thrust, earning a loud scream into her hand. "Damn, I can't fuck my wife in my own house." I grumble pulling away fix our clothes. "I was so fucking close," she grumble pulling me out of the kitchen and pushed me on the couch.

"You two was having sex in the kitchen," Symone gagged as I pulled her into me and laid back. "Shut up, cockblock," I groan sliding my hand down to Tati's ass. I should still be tapping this luxurious ass. "Jahi," Tati mumble kissing up my neck. "Yeah baby?" I ask seeing her teleport us to our bedroom.

"You're finishing what you started," she grumble sliding out of her panties and hoodie. "Okay," I trailed off watching her lay on her back and spread her legs for me. I quickly pulled my boxers off and stroked my fully harden dick from earlier activities. 

Without warning, I slid all the way into her goodness moaning in relief. "Warn me!" She gasp as I pulled out and thrust myself into her again. "Jahi," she whined earning a dark chuckle. "Come on princess, you know I don't care if you want me to be gentle," I mumble thrusting into her while rubbing her clit.

"And I love it baby," she manage to get out throughout her screaming and moaning. "Let me go baby," I moan gripping her waist while fastening my thrusts. "Pull out and cum on me," she pant while reaching for stuff to grab. "I can't pull out baby. You're pussy is pulling me," I groan then look at her, seeing her look at me pleadingly.

"Please da- oh fuuuck," she squeal arching her back and clench me while cumming on my dick. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," I pant cumming in her then pull out while still cumming. I let out a low groan as she grab me and began stroking my dick. "Make it messy baby," she smile causing me to look down and look at the mess I caused.

"You're just a plain out freak," I smirk getting out of bed and grabbed one of the kids baby wipes. I cleaned her up then changed her into different clothes. "Come here," I mumble picking her up a little. "I was thinking about the restaurant," I sigh feeling her arms wrap around my neck. 

"Why are you so scared to tell me what you're thinking? Or what's bothering you?" She frown biting her lip. I sigh then look at her with confusion. "What are you feeling?" I ask feeling so many emotions from her. "I don't know. Angry, hurt, disappointed?" She mumble to herself while folding her arms. "Do you not trust me?" She ask with tears in her eyes. "Of course I do!" I exclaim rubbing her waist.

Great, you hurt our wife. Dumbass. Justice sigh.

I didn't mean to! I said as I hear Adri hum.

I hurt her too. Wouldn't be in this shit in the first place. A mumble with a sad tone.

"You don't get to be sad. Yo-you hurt me, Jahiem," she frown standing up and wipe her tears away. I mentally cringed at the sound of my full name. "And I'm so sorry princess. I will work on it," I said pulling her close to me. I kissed her tears away as she let out a small sniffle. "Anything for you," I whisper feeling her pull away and shake her head.

"You need to do it for yourself," she sigh placing the hood of her blue hoodie over her head. "I will," I mumble as she walked out the room. I put on some clothes then went downstairs to see Michelle and Symone talking to Jasmine, by the sound of her voice. "Jasmine," I sigh standing in front of her.

"The conversation is done, Jahiem," she said as I squint my eyes at the full name. "Jahiem?" I hear Zay mumble behind me. "It's Jahi to all of you," I growl as he raised his hands and went into the kitchen. I picked up Jasmine, feeling her fight with me. "Let me go, Jahi-" she mumble pushing at my shoulders. "Chill with the full name, damn," I grumble going to the other couch and laid back with her legs straddling me.

"I'm sorry, princess." I mumble telepathically. "I will forgive you once I see you meant what you said." She reply making me sigh and hold her tighter. "Are you going to leave me?" I ask feeling her body stiffen then sit up.

I felt her smack the shit out of my forehead, causing me to groan and rub my forehead. "Why the fuck would you think that?" She yelled folding her arms. "I don't know," I sigh as I felt her grip my jaw. "You're starting to piss me off. I'm stuck with you rather you like it or not. I'm not going anywhere," she growl leaning down to me while glaring at me. I smile loving how possessive she is as he nails dug into my jaw.

"What time is it?" She ask getting up. "Uh, around twelve midnight," Michelle said as Jasmine held her hand up for me to take. I grabbed her hand and picked her up. "Alright, we're going to bed then. I'll check on Zayden and Zariah around three," I said then head upstairs. "Goodnight, beautiful," I mumble after getting in bed and laid down. "Goodnight, love," she mumble as I felt her stomach press to my back and her arm wrap around me. I will fix this toxic trait, baby. I promise.
////////////////////////////////////////

Thoughts?

Jahi (and Adri) promise?

Zayden and Zariah effects of changing into a demon?

Like, Comment, Enjoy!