Chapter 63.

Adriana's POV

I groan feeling two people lay on me. "Shit," I mumble sliding from under Aubrey then wrap my arms around my wife. "Hey," Aubrey mumble sitting up and wrapped a spare sheet around her body. "Hey," I smile as she look around for her clothes.

"It's in the livingroom," I said as Jasmine sat up then look at me. "Morning baby," she hum then look over and see Aubrey. "Careful getting up," Jasmine sicker as Aubrey looked at her weird then got out of bed.

I heard a low thud as Jasmine got out of bed and grab our robe. "You okay?" I ask as Jasmine gave her one of her least favorite hoodies that had her signature on the back. "Yeah," she mumble putting her underclothes on while I put the robe on.

Jasmine look at me with a smile then went down stairs with me and Aubrey following behind her. "My legs are so sore," she mumble as I blush and made it to the livingroom. 

"Well, hey guys," Michelle said making me groan and grab our clothes. "Shut up, Mimi," Jasmine said giving Aubrey her clothes. "You can shower in our bathroom then I'll take you home," Jasmine said biting her lip. "Th-thanks," Aubrey blushed then grabbed her phone. 

"We can shower in Mimi and Symone's bathroom," I said watching them glare at us. I picked Jasmine up and ran up to their guest room and went into their bathroom. We washed up then went up to out room and got into some lounge clothes. I grabbed some old sweats of mines and knocked on the door.

"Yeah?" I hear Aubrey mumble as I opened the door and see her combing through her hair with her fingers. Jasmine came in dressed then went to the sink and gave her a disposable toothbrush. I brushed my teeth with them then kissed Jasmine after.

I gave Aubrey the sweats which she gladly took and put them on. "Baby, what did you do?" Jasmine giggle looking at the marks on Aubrey's neck. "Aht, that was you," I said lifting my shirt and see the scratches and hickies on my abs. "So you two don't regret anything?" Aubrey blush as we look at her and laugh.

"Nope, we was all sober and enjoyed it. Even though you passed out," Jasmine said grabbing her phone and snapped a picture then a video. "Once in a lifetime you get to fuck me and my wife," she giggle as I shook my head and watch them leave out the bathroom.

Just a freak. Justice whistled as me and Jahi completely agreed with her.

I walked downstairs and see Jasmine and Aubrey talking with everyone else. "Alright, babe I'm taking your Ferrari," she said as I squint my eyes. "Why?" I ask as she look at me and winked. 

I shook my head and sat on the couch. "How was it?" Michelle ask making Symone groan and cover her ears. "She was running a lot but it was good," I smirk licking my lips. "You used a condom right?" Symone said squinting her eyes. "Jasmine made sure I did," I laugh then lift my head still smelling her arousal.

"I feel a lot more energized," I smile as they looked at me. "You fed from her," Symone said as Zayden and Zariah look at me confused. "Sex demon remember," I hum then lit some incents to get rid of the sex smell. "Yeah, it hit us pretty hard then we saw your clothes on the floor," Symone gagged of the thought of her sister having sex.

"Maybe we should try it," Zayden laughed making Zariah look at him and shake her head. "I'm too possessive," she sigh as I chuckle and look at her. "Trust me, Jasmine is possessive too which caught me off guard when she wanted to try this," I said slouching in my seat.

"I need to see what we're going to wear Friday." I hum hearing Jasmine come back in with McDonald's. "I have food," I hear my wife sing as she came into view and place the food on the table. "Scoot," she mumble crawling into my lap.

"What are you doing?" I laugh scooting to the edge of the seat. "Yay," she mumble sarcastically while wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my shoulder. "Clingy ass," Michelle laugh as Jasmine stuffed her head into my neck.

"Mine." She whisper then let out a low growl. "You okay, baby?" I ask going through the bag and see a sausage and biscuit in the bag. She only let out a low hum causing me to push her back some. I leaned back as she tried to wrap her body around me again. "Baby!" She whined as I bit into the sausage and biscuit.

"Come here," I sigh standing up after finishing the good sandwich. She wrapped herself around me as I went up to our room. "What's wrong baby?" I ask changing the sheets on our bed then turn on the game. "What the you mean?" She mumble tightening herself around me.

I squint my eyes then laid her down on the bed. "No," she pout but I quickly ended that by pinning her wrists beside her head. "Jasmine Tati Diamond Morningstar-Matts," I called out seeing her look away from me with tears in her eyes. "Is it about last night?" I ask watching her shake her head.

"The office?" I mumble earning a small nod. "Come here mamas," I sigh taking her top off then mine. "I love you and only you, understand?" I mumble picking her up and got in bed. "Yeah," she sigh stuffing her head into my neck. "Good, I don't want my queen sad. I'm not going to some other hoe that can't satisfy me like you can," I said sitting down while grabbing my controller.

I got on Call Of Duty then plugged my mic in. "You won't?" She breathe leaning back and held my face. "Jasmine. You're. My. Soulmate." I smile kissing her after every word. Her dimple popped out as she slid from my hold.

I went on and started a game, thinking about that beautiful woman I married. "Why are you getting on the game so early?" She ask earning a small shrug. "I like when you cuddle me while I play." I laughed nervously focusing on the game.

I was in the middle of the game when I heard cute giggles. "Are those our babies?" Jasmine squealed as I smile and found a spot to hide. "Go, go, go." I rushed feeling her get down as we ran downstairs and saw our babies in their play pin.

"Nuggets!" Jasmine squealed rushing to them and picked them up. I went towards them and kissed their heads. "Let's go out." Michelle suggested as I smile and tickled their stomachs. "How about Urban Air?" I suggested hearing my wife squeal and run upstairs with the kids.

"Eh, we don't have a choice now." Zayden laughed as everyone went to their rooms and got dressed in some clothes. 
(To be continued...)