Chapter 56.

Jasmine's POV

"So, what do you want done?" Michelle ask as me and Zariah sat in the other chairs. "Uh, anything?" Kayla reply in a questioning tone making Michelle squeal and run her fingers through her natural hair. "So, you have the chance to ask half of Chaotic Six anything," Zariah snicker as I went into Michelle's purse and got a snicker.

"Fat ass," Michelle laugh as I smile and happily bit into the sweet. "Okay, um. Do you all go on like double dates. Well, triple dates?" She giggle as I frowned and bit the inside of my cheek. "Surprisingly, we haven't," Zariah answered as I leaned back and took some cute pictures of them.

"Someone asking what was wrong with you, Ju," Zariah mumbles making me look up from the camera and frown. "What?" I mumbled as she gave me that look. I let out a sigh and bit the inside of my cheek. "Of course I'm okay, why?" I laughed lowly as Michelle stared at me shaking her head. "We'll talk about it later," she mouthed making me sigh and lean back.

"Come on girl, let's wash your hair," Michelle smile as I went to the back and got a rolling chair and her speaker. I came out and connected my phone to it and began playing music, while Zariah sat her and Michelle's phone up. I sat in front of the camera smiling and waving to Michelle's live. I heard the bell ring, making me turn my head and see Adriana walking in.

"What are you doing here?" Zariah ask as Michelle came in with her eyes squinted. "I um." she mumble as the kids squirm in her arms. "Hey nuggets," I smile making them squirm more then slide down Adri's body. I turned the music down and watch them run to me. "Hey mommy tugga," I smile kissing them both as they giggle and blow on my face.

"Um, like the aunts are not here," Zariah scoff causing them to look at her and slide down off my lap. "Jazz," Adri called making me turn to her and perch my lips. She walked towards me and held her hand out. "Can we talk?" She ask helping me stand up.

"Sure," I reply hearing Zariah and Michelle respond 'no' at the same time. She let out a small sigh and went to the door, holding it open for me. I walked out the salon and gripped the handle to the door. "Talk," I demanded watching her look at me and squint her eyes. "Tone, Jasmine," she grumbles as I turned to walk back into the salon.

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry," she mumbles making me look up at her with an raise eyebrow. "I-" I started then frown while releasing the door. "What would you have done if I never walked in?" I ask chewing the inside of my cheek. "I told her countless of times that I have you," she said lifting her hand up to touch me but frown and stuff her hands in my pocket.

"I believe you, I just don't know if I should cry, slap you, or go to that new slave of mines and beat her ass," I sigh placing my head on her shoulder. "I'm being so overdramatic," I mumble leaning my head up to look at her.

"I'm acting like you cheated on me or something. I've thought about if I never came, would you have cheated? She's pre-" I ranted only for my wife to press her lips to mines. I wrap my arms around her neck, relaxing into the kiss. "I would have never cheated," she mumble pulling away and peck my lips again. "I know, it's just me being insecure," I sigh running my fingers down my face.

"You shouldn't be, you're my one and only queen," she mumble into my neck then slid her hand into mines. I felt her lips touch the back of my hand while looking down at me. "You're corny," I hum watching her smile and hold the door open for me. "Let me take you out," she said biting her lip. "Why?" I hum taking a seat in the rolling chair.

"Just because," she sigh spinning me around. "Fine. Now leave," I smile earning a kiss. "Geesh, come on nuggets," she said stuffing her hands in her pockets. They pout and sat on the floor beside my feet. "Go with mama," I smile picking them up and kiss them both. I placed them back on the ground and watch them plop down pouting and crying.