Chapter 40.

Jasmine's POV

I hum and danced into my seat as I took a bite into my sushi. "Every time, baby," I hear Adri's deep voice mumble in my ear. I froze and look at her swallowing my food. "What?" I ask then stuff another roll in my mouth. "That food dance, as everyone calls it, you do every time you get food." Jay giggle beside me while taking a picture of my food.

"I do not!" I gasp then pout. He held his phone up and shown videos of all the times Michelle recorded me dancing. "And now you have another to add," Michelle laugh showing me she posted another one. "Babe," I whined looking towards Adri.

"Michelle," she warned making her laugh and raise her hands. I finished eating, getting full quickly. "You full already?" Adri ask as I nod my head and rub my stomach. "Yup, I'm saving my appetite for something later on," I whisper winking at her. "Nasty," Michelle and Zariah said causing me to freeze and look at them.

"Mind your business," I mumble leaning on Adriana. I lift up my phone and recorded Jay. "Jay," I sing seeing his head turn to me then blush. "Omg, I look terrible," he whined covering his face. "Bitch where?" I giggle flipping the camera to me and Adri. 

"She fucking that shit up," I snort watching her use chopsticks to place a fat sushi roll in her mouth. "Shut up," she chuckle with her mouth full. I ended the video and sat up in my seat. "Your so called friends followed you," I sigh leaning towards Jay. "It's fine," he mumbles shuffling in his seat.

"Beyoncé or Usher?" I ask looking towards him. He frowned and turned his body towards me. "How could you compare Queen B to him?" He laughed as I smile and lift my hand up. "Ou, Mimi I found my twin," I smile as he gave me a high five and flicked his imaginary hair.

I looked at his nails, loving the acrylics on his nails. "Who did your nails?" I ask showing my painted nails. "Oh, I just went to a shop and got them done for my twenty-third birthday," he smiled as I scrunch my nose. "I can't get acrylics, I won't be able to do shit," I giggle feeling Adri squeeze my thigh. "I got use to it because I have to look like a bad bitch sometimes," he said making Zariah clap her hands. "Exactly!" She laugh as Zay sat down with another plate.

"Fat ass," Adri chuckle sitting back in her seat. "Skinny ass," he laugh eating his fried rice. "Suck my dick," she laughed as I shook my head at them. He began wiggling his eyebrows, earning a shrimp being thrown at him. "Gay ass," Adri chuckle as we laughed at them. "I smell trouble," Sy said nodding her head behind me. 

I let out a hum making everyone turn to some men and women entering the restaurant loud as hell. "Aht, we are not acting out of character," Adri said looking at me. I raised my hands leaning back in my seat. "You know me babe. I'm quiet until they start touching," I said grabbing her hand and kiss it. "I know beautiful," she sigh as we continued to eat and talk with Jay.

"Eh, I'm kind of nervous about this whole football thing," Zay said making us look at him with a bored expression. "You got one more time bringing up the drafting. I'm telling you, you've got it and you had Adri workaholic butt to train you," I said feeling Adri push the spoon down that I had pointed at him.

"Says the person who was determine to work while in the hospital. After passing out while pregnant," Sy said making me squint my eyes at her. "We can fight," I grunt flipping her off. "Eh, I rather not die," she said as I wink at her. "Smart choice," I smile rubbing the back of Adri's neck with my nails.

I hummed to myself but I was interrupted by a spoon flying my way. "The hell?" I gasp dodging it. "Shut the hell up. You will put everyone in a coma with your voice," Michelle said causing me to pout and look at Adri. "Your voice is too amazing, love," she smiled as I hear snickering behind us.

"Ah, it's time to go," Adri said as the waitress came towards us. "Oh, alright then. Let bring your check," she said as I see Jay reach in his pocket. "I got it," me and Adri said at the same time. "Here we go," I hear them say as I held my hand out. "Not for debate because I got your card," she smirk as I look at her and pulled out her card. "Ou, go ahead and pay for me baby," I winked placing her card between my teeth.

"Damnit, Jasmine," she groan standing up and pulled my chair from the table. "Thank you love," I smile kissing her cheek while holding my hand out for Jay. "Oh, uh okay," he said taking my hand and stood up. "Girl, you make me feel like a bad bitch for real," he laughed as I hear that same group of people snicker. "A ugly one."

Go ahead and pull your hair up, just in case. Tati said as I nod my head and pulled my hair into a messy bun.

"Hold up, Ju. What we bout to do?" Michelle ask pulling her hair back. "Just in case," I said sucking my teeth. "Uh, oh. She did that thing," Jay squeaked covering his face. "What?" I ask frowning. "It's like a whole personality comes out either freaky or straight up hood shit bout to go down," he said as I opened my mouth.

"I seriously need to look at these fan pages," I laugh glancing up to Adri kissing the little sauce off of her lips. "Ew, soy sauce?" I cringed at the saltiness. "What did we learn?" She laugh wrapping her arm around Jay's shoulder. "Not a thing," I smile as we all got ready to go. 

"I can't believe she had freak children with a mega freak," I heard making all of us freeze. "Did he-" I said feeling turning on my heels. "No, we're not doing this today," Adri said while wrapping her arms around my waist. "Repeat that," I laughed feeling Tati surfacing.

Tati's POV

"Get on, lesbo," I heard lowering my head. "Jay, promise what you're about to see you won't tell no one?" I ask holding my pinky out. "Okay," he said as I use my energy to mess with the cameras. "Bestfriend." I called and she immediately went for the dumbass that dare speak about my wife and child. 

"Adriana, let me go," I said lifting my head seeing Symone holding Michelle. "Let it go," she whisper in my ear while tracing the pattern on the back of my hand. "Okay, I'm calm," I said taking a deep breath. "Good," she said loosening me making Symone let go and go for me. "Adri, don't let her go!" Sy shout but it was too late. Me and Michelle grabbed his dumbass and made him kneel.

"Aht, sit the fuck down," I spat as Adri and Symone stood behind me. "I don't play about my wife nor my kids. Repeat what you said," I said squatting down to his level. "What is going on!" I hear someone yell in a thick Chinese accent. I turn to see the owner who is also a demon so I shown him the tattoo on my arms. "Mo-Morningstar-matts," he mumble tilting his head and stared at the ground.

I watch Adri walk to him and sigh. "Get everyone else out of here, except for my table. Put everything on me," she whispered to him as I felt the air change where my face is. I lean back, seeing a fist go by. I gripped his jaw and sucked my teeth. "Jay, it was nice having dinner with you. Sorry I won't be able to take you home like I said," I frowned glaring at the piece of shit that dare look me in my eyes.

"It's fine. The dinner was awesome," he giggle as I nod my head smiling. "Your ride should be outside. Tell them where you need to go," I sigh getting up and went to him with my head down some so he wouldn't see my eyes. "Make sure you get some loyal friends and be the boss bitch that you're born to be," I laugh lowly while pulling him into a hug. "Of course queen." He smile as I peck his cheek and watch him leave.

I look towards Zayden and Zariah while biting my lip. "Want to see what a Lucifer two point o' does when disrespected?"
(To be continued...)