Chapter 11.

Tati's POV

We've been practicing for a good hour now after we just got fitted and I can feel Jahi's sexual tension. I know I don't need to feed but the sexual desire for Jahi, Justice, or even Adri to take me is becoming unbearable. "Focus hun!" Mom yelled walking towards us.

"Your crown should not slip and your posture should be to its finest," she scolded as I sigh and look up at Adri. "Yes, ma'am," she mumbles in her deep seductive voice while looking at me. "Control your hormones before I whoop both of your asses," she growl tapping both of us.

We let out a small sigh as the music started over. "I need you so bad." Jahi growl telepathically as she swayed us to the rhythm of the demonic music. "I need to feel you." She growl pulling me tighter and went back, bringing me with her. I felt the air in my lungs start to leave my body as she pulled me against her.

"Perfect!" Mom yelled as I tried to keep my posture straight. "I need you too daddy." I reply telepathically causing her to stumble and let out a grunt. "No, no, no!" Mom sigh as the music stopped. I sigh leaning my head against Adri's breast, needing her to take us home. "Pl-please," I whisper leaning my head up and see Justice starring at me.

I heard her take in a deep breath while her pupils dilate. "You two need to focus," I heard mom distant voice mumble as I slid my hand up to her face. "What is this?" I mumble feeling my body become lighter and her energy surround me. "It's time," she mumble leaning down to kiss me. 

"Nope, not until you get this dance right," mom said pulling us away causing us to fall on our ass. I looked at Adri with pure hunger as she looked at me and licked her lips. "Why are you two acting like this?" Mom said breaking me out of my trance. 

I got up blushing, feeling my core throb and my body look around weakly. "When was the last time you two fed?" Mom asks shaking her head. "It wasn't long ago," I mumble as Adri got up then helped me up. "The universe is ready for you," she mumbles lifting me up and made us disappear in front of mom.

I let out a squeak as she transported us to our bed room. "Are you ready to see what I see?" I hear Justice's light voice mumble unbuckling my pants. "You have to do this through sex?" I ask as she hover over me. "No, I just choose to make love to you," she mumbles as the tattoos appear on her body.

I watch her take off her shirt with one hand while lifting two of her fingers with the other. "Sh-shit Justice," I moan arching my back off the sheets. I heard her chuckle lowly and rip open my shirt. "Justice," I whined hearing her grunt and look me in my eyes. "I'll buy you another," she gripped my jeans and ripped my jeans open. "Justice," I exclaimed sitting up and glare at her. "I'm absolutely not sorry," she chuckle wasting no time to push my panties to the side and slide her fingers in me.

"Fu- Adri," I moan gripping her wrist. I felt my eyes roll back as she curl her fingers in me. She removed her fingers earning a frustrated growl. "I can't take this torture no more," she groan sliding her pants down. I removed the blanket and waited for her to get in. "Sit on my face and face the way," she demanded after getting in the middle of the bed. I smile and straddled her, feeling her hands immediately grip my ass. 

"Shh, Justice!" I squeal feeling her tongue dip into my core and work on my clit. I held her in my hands and quickly slid her into my mouth. she let out a low moan sending vibrations through my body. I swallowed around her while grinding on her tongue. "Fuck!" She muffled out while smacking and gripping my ass.

I felt her pull away panting. "Damn, mamas wait." She groan tapping my thigh. I got up and straddled her lap. I smile and pulled the blankets over us and leaned down kissing her with so much hunger.