Chapter 97.

Jahi's POV

"Y'all ready to go?" Tati ask making me nod and stand up. "Fuck their light bill! Turn this bitch up!" DC yelled making me laugh and reach for Tati's hand. She grabbed my hand then walked in front of me.

"Damn, that ass," I mumble licking my lips. "Stop staring at my ass, babe," I laugh fixing the hat on my head. "WHERE Y'ALL GOING?" DC shout making them three come to the edge of the stage. 

"Mimi," I called making her show him the phone. "You three should come," Tati shout while I shown them the succubus that I could have coming to pleasure them. "Choose, one," I smirk showing some of the succubus that I own.

"Y'all out here pimping, hold on!" DC loud ass shout making me laugh and shake my head. "We'll let you three get in for free for selling out the show," Tati said making them nod. 

I received my phone back and saw a thick Haitian woman. I laughed while pulling Tati close to me. "Let's go guys! Got a party to go to!" Darius shout walking past us. 

"I sent the address on your Instagram. Tell the people that queen Tati and Jahi let you in free. Wear a costume," Tati smiled grabbing my hand then waved to the three comedians. 

I watched her ass the whole time as we made it to the exit. "Come here, princess," I groan biting my lip and walk close behind her. "Jahi," she giggle as we weirdly walked out the stadium from how close were on each other.

"I'm getting all in this at three," I groan gripping her waist then let her walk ahead of me so I can watch her in all of her goddess glory. I watched her lean over her car while moving the long plaid shirt to the side, giving me a good look of her round plump ass.

"Princess," I growl from my chest as she started the car. "Yes, daddy?" She replied turning around as the crew came up to us. I went to wrap my hand around her throat only for her to grab my hand and lace our fingers.

She bit her lip with a soft smile making me sigh and pull her to me. "What's up?" Tati mumble as she subtly grind against me. "Are we changing at the party or your house?" Domo ask as I let out a soft pant.

She know what she's doing to us. Adri mumble.

Don't worry, she's going to get a taste from all of us. Justice mumble as I gripped her waist.

"Our house," she mumble allowing me to open the door. "I'm wearing my Chaotic Six chain!" Amelia shout earning nods from all of us. "Alright!" Tati shout then got in the car.
------------------

"Come on baby!" I called from downstairs as I tie the arms of my prison jump suit around my waist. "I'm right here baby," she giggled making me turn around and stare at her. "Damn, princess," I whistled as she twirl handcuffs around her finger.

"We're going to need these for later," she winked walking towards me with her fangs out. "Tilt your head back, daddy," she whispered tilting my head back then sunk her teeth into my neck. "Fuck," I breathe gripping her waist.

She pulled away then kissed where she literally just bit me. "Now you're my vampire criminal," she purred biting her lip. "Uh, not now when you will have an whole hour to do that shit on your own time," Domonique said making me groan and pull away.

"Ou, the batman and bat woman," I snickered seeing Darius and Camila walk downstairs together. "Aht, superman and superwoman," Amelia stated coming down in the matching costume as her fiancé.

"Picture!" Tati squealed pushing me down on the couch. Darius got pushed down next to me then Domo. I felt Tati sit on my lap making me bite my lip as she sat directly on my semi excited friend. "Smile," she mumbled leaning back then wrapped my arms around her waist.