Chapter 47.

Jasmine's POV

I was peacefully sleeping on my wife before I felt her suddenly move. I lift my head up to see Justice starring at Zariah while gripping her wrist. "Shit, Z. I gotta get use to your new aura," Justice sigh wrapping her arms around me.

I smile and laid my head back down and kiss Justice's cheek. "Sorry, but you two need to get dressed," Zariah said as I look around for my phone. "For what?" I hear Adri's voice mumble as I curse and got up, almost falling on my ass.

"Damnit Adri," I grumble rushing my naked ass into the bathroom. "Not sorry, love." She chuckle as I threw a towel at her. "Thank you," she said as I hear Zariah leave the room. "Why are we rushing?" She ask as I made sure the water was cold to wake me up.

"Rihanna's fashion show. Michelle is going to kill us if she finds out we are not dressed yet," I said as she cringed at the cool water. "But we can not die," Adri laugh as I got out the shower then brushed my teeth. "You'll wish to be dead after being guilt tripped by her for a good month. You know how much she love Rihanna and Drake," I said putting half my hair up in two buns then let the other half down.

I quickly put on my underwear while pulling out Adri's suit and my black Maxi dress. "Oh, thank you beautiful," Adri hum kissing my cheek and got dressed. "Let me do my hair right quick," she said as I put on my heels. "Okay, are we taking your Audi or Ferrari?" I ask holding up her keys. "Ferrari," she said entering the bathroom.

I walked downstairs and heard a low whistle. "Looking good bestie, I thought you was going to forget again," I hear Michelle laugh as I smile and nudge her. "That was one time Mimi," I pout twirling her around. "Alright, I'm ready," I hear Adri mumble causing me to turn around and bite my lip. "Its always the line," I sigh watching her walk towards me with her boyish grin.

"You look great," I smile unbuttoning the top two buttons of her shirt. "Sexy," I sigh now taking in her full appearance. "Let's go then," Zayden said as we walked out of the house. "Come on beautiful," Adri hum, holding the door open for me. "Thank you baby," I smile and peck her lips.

We arrived to the show and saw photographers outside the building. "Let's wait for everyone else," Adri said as I fixed the collar of her shirt. "Thank you," she smile placing her hand on the lower part of my back. "I'm not going anywhere with you looking any type of way," I winked flipping my hair. 

"Alright, the bad bitch has arrived," Michelle said approaching us. "Aht, I'm a bad bitch for all the baddies out here," Zariah said as Zayden looked around. "You good?" Adri ask as Zayden shook his head. "What?" I ask handing them their tickets. "Just feel off," he mumbles earning a nod. "Okay, everyone stay alert," Adri sigh as we all nod agreeing with her.

I saw the flashes turn to us along with our group name being called. I smile as we stood and took some pictures and answered some of their questions. "We didn't know that you would be arriving. What made the Chaotic Six come out to Rihanna's Savage X fashion show?" A reporter ask making all of us look to Michelle.

"Michelle," we all said as she looked at us smiling. "Oh, just put me out like that," she laugh as we walked into the building and find our seat. "Ou, we're sitting next to Jay Z and Beyoncé," I smile as we stood around with everyone else.

"That's nice baby," Adri hum sounding distracted. "Babe," I giggle watching her type away in her phone. "Give me," I said holding my hand out. "Come on babe, I'm just working some stuff out," she pout wrapping her arm around my waist. "You can work in your office at home. We're relaxing," I emphasized while holding my hand out.

"You getting your phone took," Zayden taunt chuckling. "Shut up," Adri huff giving me her phone. "Thank you," I smile pecking her cheek and turned it completely off. "This is pretty cool," I hear Michelle squeak kissing my cheek. "Yeah, yeah. I didn't have a choice Mimi," I sigh as she smile and rub her arms.