Chapter 81.

Adriana's POV

I couldn't keep my lips from Jasmine after seeing the first gift she gave me. It was a painting of us with the twins. It was perfect and I can't wait to recreate another when Chelsea get here. "Last surprise. Well, its a gift for all five of us," she said rubbing her stomach.

She nervously bit the inside of her cheek and gave me two very small boxes. "No, way!" I laughed holding up the Tesla keys. I quickly hugged Jasmine causing her to laugh and let out a small squeak. She pulled the mic from her and motioned me to bend down.

"I got you a Bugatti Divo, too, but I'm not going to flex like that on them," she whispered as my mouth hang open and I stared at her. "You really went all out, huh?" I smile then kissed her hand then turned her around while grabbing the mic. "Alright, can I tell/show you what I have for you?" I ask as she held up another gift. 

"I'll open it but let me show you where we're going," I said looking towards the crew and smile. "We're spending Christmas in..." I trailed off as they held up the Bahamas sign. I uncovered her eyes then heard her squeal and turn towards me.

"No, way!" She gasp as we all nodded as people clapped and awn again. "On a yatch," I whispered pulling the mic from us. "I also got you a Lamborghini Veneno Roadster but I'm not going to flex like that on them," I smirked biting my lips. 

"You can get it," she whispered before grabbing my face and pulled me into a deep kiss. "Cough, cough," Zayden said as I motioned him away while enjoying the kiss of my wife. I heard laughter causing Jasmine to blush and pull away. "Let's finish this party, yeah?" She smile as the twins came towards us giggling.

"You all ready to eat?" I ask earning cheers then look towards my wife as she tickled the twins.

Yep, nothings gonna change my heart for that one. Not saying that I have one or anything. Jahi randomly voiced to me and Justice making me squint my eyes.

"Do I want to know why she just said that?" Jasmine giggled as I pulled my little family to the table. "Ou, not them playing DaBaby when he's here," I gasp looking over to him and see him rapping to his song and eating with his people.

"I'm just waiting for them to play some Beyoncé and Nicki," Jasmine sigh flicking her hair while feeding Titan some of his food. "Messy eaters," Jasmine giggled wiping my lips then the twins. I slouched in my seat while staring at her. 

"I'm surprise to see so many people here on Christmas day," Jasmine mumble sipping her drink. "I know, it surprised me as soon as we came in," I snickered as I felt the twins reach for Jasmine. "Mommy," Makayla pout reaching for her. 

"What, princess?" She smile picking her up only for Makayla to reach for her stomach. She hum to herself then sat Makayla on lap only for Kay to press her head on her stomach then close her eyes. 

"Strange," we both mumbled as Ty slept peacefully on my breast. We continued to talk and laugh like we do any other day until the lights dimmed and Zayden grabbed our sleeping babies. "You remember our first slow dance as wives?" Jasmine ask as I stood up and fixed my clothes. 

"Of course, would you like to relive it?" I ask blushing slightly while holding my hand out. She grabbed my hand then stood up taking in my appearance. "You're adorable blushing," she giggled as our slow song began to play.

We made it to the middle of the floor and pulled her as close to me as possible. "See, I can still hold you," I mumble holding her hand with one hand and her waist with the other. "You're so beautiful, are you sure we've been married for year because it went by too fast," I mumble spinning her around and pull her back towards me.