Chapter 53.

Jasmine's POV

"Baby, I'm tapping out!" I squeaked pushing her head away. "Fine," she huff getting up and lick her lips. I lay my arms over my head as I let out a deep breath. "You okay queen?" Adri ask rubbing my side. I only let out a tired hum as I checked the time. "We need to get up, what time did you wake me up?" I giggle leaning up on my elbows.

"Around three," she chuckle getting out of bed and start the shower. I reluctantly got out of bed and got our clothes for today. "I'm off, love," I said placing the clothes in the bed. 

I went in the shower with Adri then wrap my arms around her waist. I just let the water fall on us as I happily held her in my arms. "Baby?" Adri called. "Yeah?" I hum placing soft kisses on her back. "I love you," she sigh leaning her head back them turned to me. "I love you too," I smile and peck her lips before we finished our shower.

I got out and got dressed in my comfortable clothes. "How do I look mamas?" Adri ask standing in front of the mirror. I let out a hum and grab her brush. "You never brush down your cut," I snicker brushing it down then fix her clothes. "Perfect," I mumble then tap her butt. "I'm taking you and the kids out for lunch," she said grabbing her book bag then head downstairs.

"Okay," I smile watching her go to the twins room and kiss them. "They're suppose to be up by now, I just let them sleep a extra thirty minutes," I smile earning a low chuckle. "Of course, princess," she hums kissing my forehead then left to head to work.

"Alright babies. Let's get you two dressed for today," I hum making them stand up. "Up, mommy," Ty mumble sleepy. "No, you two need to wake up prince," I said placing him on the floor then did the same to Makayla. "Mommy up up," she repeated holding her arms up. "No, princess. Wake up," I said carrying her to where Titan is and stood them both up.

They began to throw their morning tantrums, earning a squint from me. "One..." I began watching them look at me pouting and ending their tantrums. "Good, now let me get my gorgeous babies ready," I smile as they sniffle and plop their freshly pampered bottoms on the floor.
----------------------------------------

"Mama is coming," I smile watching the kids play on the floor while cartoons play. "Mama!" They squeal going to the door waiting for her to come in. "Not now, nuggets," I smile as they flop on the floor. I heard her car outside making me carefully scoot the babies back with my power so Adri won't hit them when she come in. 

I heard her open the door and was immediately hit with her addicting scent. "Hey my little nuggets," she laugh as I turn the Tv off and got their diaper bag. "Hey ba-" I smile then immediately frown seeing a lipstick stain on her shirt. "Want to explain something?" I ask folding my arms. "Explain what?" She frown as I bit my lip and nod my head.

She's joking right? Tati ask as I tilt my head and picked up the twins.

"Hey babe. Maybe you and the kids should just go out," I sigh going outside and put the twins in their car seat. "Why? I miss you and the kids," she frown pulling me into her, allowing me to intake the mint ad lavender scent of the lipstick stain.

"I need to talk to Michelle," I hum going back inside and closed the door. I let out a deep breath then searched for my phone. "Where the fuck my phone at?" I mumble then snap my fingers and called Michelle.

"Hey Ju, what's up?" She answered as I hear talking in the background. "Hey, I need to rant," I said hearing her curse under her breath. "Where are my air pods?" She mumble as she began shuffling around. I took that time to take my heels off and got out my dress. I went upstairs and changed into some booty shorts and a bra that matched them.

I went into the bathroom and combing my hair as Michelle hung up. I propped my phone up, preparing for her to FaceTime me. Not even three seconds went by before my phone began to ring. "Okay, spill girl," Michelle said as I see her doing a random client's hair that probably paid a lot to get done by The Michelle Harris.