Chapter 5.

Jasmine's POV

Ju, get up. I hear Tati sigh as my alarm went off. 

Do I have to? I groan cuddling into Adri. 

Yes, now get up. We have a long day today. Tati sigh as I reluctantly got up.

I lift up from Adriana watching a small frown sit on her face. I kissed her cheek and slowly slid from her. "Work, work, work," I mumble going into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash  my face. 

"I'm coming nuggets," I mumble making sure my face was cleaned after brushing my teeth. I softly hummed our babies' song once I made it to their room. I smile to myself and picked them up. "I can't believe my babies are almost a year old," I pout kissing their head. "It's about that time for you two to start walking," I smile watching their eyes focus on mines then trail down to my necklace.

"Don't even think about it Ty," I smile fixing their tub water. "Board meeting, surgery, lunch, grocery shopping, meeting with mom and dad," I breathe frowning slightly. "Long day babies. And you're going to help mommy after she perform an abdominal surgery," I smile cleaning them up. 

I quickly got them dressed then carried them downstairs so they can move around in their walkers. "Ty, Kay." I hum placing fruits and crackers in their small eating tray that is on their walkers. "Ma ma ma ma," Makayla babbled as I smile and kiss their heads. 

I went back upstairs to our room, keeping my focus on the kids while I Adri clothes out for the day and my scrubs. I quickly changed into them since I showered last night then went to the bathroom and pulled my hair back into a low ponytail. "It will do," I sigh then went over to Adri.

"Baby, wake up," I smile running my hands over her jaw while pecking her lips. "Morning beautiful," she mumble in her deep morning voice. "Morning, your clothes are on the bed and the babies are downstairs eating," I said watching her eyes snap up to me. "In their walkers," I confirmed feeling her body relax as she pull me on her. "You're perfect," she whisper causing me to blush and peck her lips. "You are now get up. I have a surgery in an couple of hours," I sigh checking my watch.

"Okay, go ahead," she smile as I glance to her professional fit for today then to her hair. "Hmm, two braids to the back then leave the ponytail out," I said hearing her chuckle as I walked downstairs with my phone and keys in my hands. "I should have fed you two then cleaned you up," I laugh going in the kitchen and grab a towel.

"I got them baby. Go ahead," I hear Adri yell from upstairs earning a small sigh from me. I chose to be hard headed and wiped their mouths stealing a motherly kiss from them. "I love you babies," I smile getting up and walk to my Range while placing the rings around my neck. "Let's get this day started." I mumble seeing Sam get in the passenger seat.
---------------------------------------

"Great job everyone," I hum closing up the long wound after doing an successful transplant. "Amazing work Dr. M n' M," I hear earning a snort from me. "M n' M? Like the candy M&M?" I laugh disposing the bloody gloves and clothes. "Yeah, it's shorter. That's if you're not offended by it," the nurse said now nervous. 

"It's fine. Make sure to check his fluid balance and keep an eye out for kidney rejection," I said washing my hands earning hums. "Words, people," I scolded earning verbal responses this time as I exited the surgical room.

"Mrs. Morningstar-Matts," I hear someone call as I was heading towards my office. "The board members are requesting you to join their online meeting," one of the surgical doctors said as I approach the desk. "Aht, I told them I am on a tight schedule. They scheduled an online meeting and did not attend. I will only answer it if it is dealing with the hospital or someone life is in danger," I said earning a small nod.