Chapter 62.

Tati's POV

I bit my lip as I put the code in to open the gate. "Goodnight boss. Goodnight miss," our guards said as Aubrey looked at us with wide eyes. "Goodnight boys," I said then went through the second gate.

"Wow," she mumble earning a chuckle from Jahi. I parked in front of the door waiting for Jahi to open my door. "Thank you baby," I winked then opened the door for Aubrey. "Come on," I smirk as Jahi open the door for her.

As soon as we walked in, Jahi pushed her against the door and lift her up. I hear Aubrey let out a small moan while grinding on her. "She is not satisfying me like you do." Jahi growl in frustration. "It's a tease," I said out loud as Jahi let her down. I pulled them to the livingroom and pushed her on the couch.

I straddled her lap and grip her jaw softly. "She's a human so we have to be gentle with her." I said to Jahi earning a low hum. "Kiss me, please," she whisper sliding her hand up my bare thigh. I pulled her to a kiss then slid my tongue into her mouth.

She unzipped my dress making me pull away and let it slide down my body. I smirk feeling her eyes roam my body. "You're liking what you see?" I ask standing her up and unzip her tight dress. I see Jahi undressing herself making me bite my lip and pull Audrey into a dominating kiss.

"Bedroom?" I ask earning a nod from Jahi. I grabbed their hands and walked up the stairs. I smile running my tongue over my teeth as they ran their hands over my body. I walked into our room and felt my body being pressed against the door.

"I can't believe I'm about to do this," she whisper smashing her lips into mines then slide her tongue in my mouth. I gripped her waist and pushed her to the bed. "Start believing it," I smirk kicking my heels off and look towards Jahi. "Come here baby," I sigh getting on my knees while Aubrey gulped and looked at the tint in her underpants.

"I don't think I can take all of that," she gulp as Jahi laughed lowly and stood at the side of the bed. "Never hurt to try," I mumble running my hand down Jahi stomach then rub her through her boxer briefs. I pulled Aubrey into a kiss while rubbing Jahi's member. "Baby," she groaned making us pull away and pulled her on the bed.

"Just relax baby," I smirk going down and suck on her mark as Aubrey took my hair down from the bun. I pulled away from Jahi allowing her to scoot on the bed some more. "Take it off for me," she mumble biting her lip.

Aubrey quickly gripped the band of her underwear as Jahi rubbed my clit through my lingerie. I let out a needy moan as Aubrey let out a gasp and ran her hand over her dick. I ran my hand over her member too causing her to thrust her hips up. I stuck my tongue out and licked one side of her dick while Aubrey licked the other side.

"Shit," she breathe as I met Aubrey at the tip and brought her into a kiss. "Strip," Jahi demanded looking at the both of us. I got out my lingerie with Aubrey then pulled out a condom. I opened it then slid it onto Jahi's large length as she pulled me to straddle her face. 

"Ride it," she demanded Aubrey as I felt her tongue dip into my core. "Fu-fuck," I moan digging my nails into her abs as Aubrey slowly slid down on Jahi's dick. "It's so big," she moan stopping half way. I leaned over and rubbed her clit allowing her to slide down more. "Wait," she squeaked as I moan and grind on Jahi's skillful tongue.

"Get up," Jahi grunt making us both get off of her. I pushed Aubrey back and spread her legs. "Th-the mirror," she pant as I smirk and leaned towards her neck leaving hickies and bruises around her neck. "Why does this feel so good?" She pant as I left hickies down her body. "Please," she beg as I feel Jahi dip her fingers into my core.

I immediately ran my tongue over her clit earning a loud moan as she move my hair from my face. I felt Jahi push herself into me making me moan against Aubrey. I gripped her thighs as her moans got louder and I partially drain her. "Wha- fuck," she whimper grinding on my tongue.

I slid my tongue into her hearing her scream out as I let out a loud moan from Jahi giving me deep strokes. "Ah- I'm going t-" she pant as I pulled away and feel my eyes roll back from Jahi completely destroying my walls. "Fuck let me go, baby," Jahi groan then pulled away.

"Switch," she pant making Aubrey eyes darken then flip me on the bed. "Oh, shy in public but freak in the bedroom," I laugh innocently as she spread my legs and immediately dove her tongue into me. "Just like that," I moan as she suddenly let out a loud moan into me.

"Don't run," Jahi grunt as Aubrey sucked on my clit and dug her nails into my thighs. I look Jahi in the eyes as she bit her lip and pushed all of herself into her, making Aubrey lift up and roll her eyes back. "Fuck!" She screamed as I pushed her head back where it belongs. "Don't stop," I mumble as Jahi lift two of her fingers, making it feel like she's fingering me.

"Sh-shit," I cry out grinding and gripping Aubrey's hair. "I'm about to-" I pant feeling my back arch and my eyes roll back. "Fuuuck, baby," I moan as my orgasm fell on me. Aubrey pulled away and let out loud screams and moans as Jahi continue to stare at me drive into Aubrey.

"Fuck, right there," she groan as I sat up and kissed Aubrey, tasting myself in the kiss. "Yes, yes, yes, yes," Aubrey repeated then bit into my bottom lip. "Oh my god!" She yell then ran away from Jahi. "What you running for?" Jahi chuckle and pulled her legs and flip her over on her back. 

She spread her legs and look at me then dove her tongue deep into her pussy. "What the fuck!" Aubrey screamed as I felt the throb between my legs again. "Oh my-" she pant as her back arched and tried to run from her head. I smirk and leaned down to her sliding my tongue into her mouth to muffle her screams.

"Come here baby," Jahi mumble pulling away and lay me in the middle of the bed. "Watch me fuck my wife, Aubrey," she chuckle wrapping her hand around my throat and pulled the condom off. I bit my lip as she slid into me and let out a satisfied breath. 

"You're squeezing me so perfectly," she moan letting my throat go and pin my arms above my head. "Right there, daddy," I pant dragging my nails down her back as she hit all the right spots. I heard Aubrey's moan making me look over and see her hold her hand over her mouth while fingering herself.

"Fuck baby," Jahi groan sucking and nipping at my neck while gripping my thighs. "Lay beside me," I moan then sucked and nipped at Jahi's throat. She laid beside me causing Jahi to pull away and pull us to the edge of the bed. She slid her fingers into Aubrey while sliding her dick back into me. "How do your fingers feel so amazing?" Aubrey moan as I felt my second orgasm approach. 

"Don't stop baby," I pant hearing Aubrey let out a loud scream as her back arch and her legs tremble. "Fuck, take it all for me mamas," Jahi moan throwing her head back grip my waist with both of her hands. "I'm close," I gasp as her eyes met mines then roll back. "Do it on your dick baby," she groan gripping my throat and sloppily hit my g spot. "JA- DADDY... FUCK!" I scream as I let it all out on her while my eyes roll to the back of my head.

She pulled out and let it all go on my stomach. "Shit," she grunt before I pulled her down into a hungry kiss. "We're not done," she chuckle as Aubrey look at us with wide eyes.
(To be continued...)