Chapter 96.

Tati's POV

"I love you nuggets, behave," I smile giving all five of the little ones a kiss. "Oh, the kids are here!" Dad shout running off probably to get the play pin. "You two really love having the kids," I smile kissing ma's cheek.

"Yeah, it brings back memories when I had you and baby sister," she sigh with a small sigh. "Now go have your little fun. Don't cause a world war like you and your sister did the first two times," she said making me blush and shake my head.

 Don't cause a world war like you and your sister did the first two times," she said making me blush and shake my head

(Tati's outfit)

"I would never," I gasp as she squint her eyes at me and pushed me through the portal. "She pushed you here again?" Jahi chuckle looking sexy in her outfit for tonight's show. 

Can we devour her now? Diamond mumble innocently.

"You can after the party, Sweetness," Jahi chuckle making me blush and pull her to the livingroom. "How that ass is moving in those jeans, I don't think I will be able to wait after the party," she mumble smacking my ass once we made it to the livingroom.

"You two starting already," Amelia laugh making me look over and see Domonique rubbing her thigh. "You sure you want to speak?" Jahi chuckle pulling me against her letting feel her thick bulge. 

"Shut up," she blushed as I leaned against the wall and fixed my heels. "Ready?" Camila ask as the ladies made their way towards me. "Oh, no," I mumble backing up only to back onto the wall. "Come on, Ju. You know we ain't letting you leave the house looking like a damn teacher," Camila laughed as Amelia unbuttoned my plaid shirt and Camila put her hands in my bra, lifting my breasts up.

"Hat," they both mumbled then motioned for me to take off my blue heels. "Here we are," Camila chirped coming downstairs with a light brown hat and matching heels. They basically dressed me up and fixed me up to look good for tonight. 

"Alright!" I laugh as they began touching up my hair and touching on my stomach and waist. "Thank you, ladies," I laugh hearing a click from their phones. I smiled to myself then look at Jahi only to see her on her phone.

"Ready to go?" I ask her making her look up. "Damn!" She shout dropping her phone then licked her lips. "Oh no," I blush covering my face. "Do a spin for me, you look good! Damn!" She overdramatically mumble doing the dice roll towards me.

She grabbed my hand then made me spin. "Stop, we're late," I blush kissing her cheek then grabbed her hand. "Sheesh," she mumble opening the driver's door to my Lamborghini. "I love when you drive," she winked as I got in and started the car. 

"I know," I snickered watching her hop over the door and get in her seat. "Let's go," she mumble lacing her hand in mine then got on her phone. 
---------------------------

"At least there isn't a line," I mumble looking for a park. "Juju! It's a couple of parks over there," Domo shout making me give her a thumbs up and go towards the parking space she was talking about.

I parked my car then checked myself in the mirror. "Let's go gorgeous," Jahi mumbled holding the door open for me. I got out, fixing my hat then grabbed Jahi's hand. "You don't know how fine you are," Jahi growl as I went towards the door.

"Yo, we're going to laugh our asses off at them. I can hear them right now!" Darius laughed as we met with one of the ushers.

"For sure, and don't forget the after party!" Amelia said as we made it inside the large stadium. The usher guided us to the VIP section, close to the low stage. 

"OH! LOOK AT THESE LATE MOTHA FUCKAS!" I hear DC yell making all six of us shake our heads. "Got damn!" Chico said as we turned to our small section. "Ay, this is no disrespect but y'all got some beautiful women," Chico said as I sat down and cross my legs.

"I stuff my head in them titties, ou," DC mumbled as Jahi chuckled and gripped my thigh. "Ou, someone getting a little jealous?" I whispered in her ear as a waitress came over. 

"Aye, I can tell y'all this since y'all seen them on the show now! Y'all remember the let me holla part?" Carlos ask making the six of us freeze then laugh. "Caught!" Darius said towards us as the crowd cheered. 

"Water, please," I mumble glancing to Jahi to see her staring at my breast. I lift her head up as the three goofballs came towards us on the stage. "These freaky niggas took the same wild n out girl and disappeared for a good hour or two! What the hell was y'all doing?!" DC ask jumping on the couch.

"Nah, fuck that!" DC said jumping off stage like a dumb ass. Chico got down as their fans tried to get their attention. "Hold on, hold on," Chico said making the band stop playing. 

"The whole world would like to know if you two smashed," Chico voiced into the mic then held it towards Amelia and Domonique. "We ate," Amelia snickered making Chico suck his teeth. "Y'all know they fucked. Ask them two! She couldn't walk when the meeting was over and her legs was shaking," Carlos voiced making me hide my face and blush.

"AH THEY FUCKED! SHE BLUSHING!" DC shout dancing in front of us. "We sure the hell did," Jahi chuckled into my ear earning a high five. "Freaky niggas! Aye, quick question. Was you born with it?" Chico ask away from the mic.

"Yeah," Jahi voiced while slouching in her seat. 

"Here you are," the waitress said placing the drinks down while biting her lip. She tried her hardest to somehow seduce someone because I know for damn sure she wasn't trying my woman. We share a hoe not each other.

This hoe ain't slick. Jasmine grumble as I watch her sway her hips around us.

Chico and DC went back on stage still talking about it while the cameras stayed on us. "Is that all?" She ask coming towards us making me lift my leg to keep her from coming towards Jahi.

"That's all," I voiced motioning her to go on somewhere. "Bitch," she mumbled making the crew stand up. "What you call my sister?" Domo ask sucking her teeth. "Y'all sit down. Hoe not going to do shit," I said running my fingers through my wife's hair.

"Stop disrespecting my woman and go hop on another dick," Jahi chuckle as the waitress stared at me then look to Jahi. "Go on," Jahi ordered waving her off. I felt a kiss being placed on my cheek making me smile and lick the top row of my teeth.

I placed a leg on Jahi as she walked away mumbling under her breath. "Thirsty ass hoes," Camila voiced earning a high five from me. "I'm telling you!" I said then turned towards the show while continuing to rub the back of Jahi's head.

"Damn, what time the party suppose to start?" Jahi ask making me look at the time. "In two hours, people setting up right now," I mumble typing in my phone to check up. "Maybe we should give these men a fun time queen," I whispered in her ear causing her to turn to me and nod.

"I'll get some slaves," she voiced wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "We're leaving in an hour." I mumble to the crew earning nods from them.
(To Be Continued...)