Chapter 75.

Adriana's POV

"Baby, I'm home!" I hear my wife mumble causing me to pick up the twins and rush to their rooms. I carefully pushed them down the slide then ran downstairs almost falling. "Babe, you're so clumsy," she giggle as I fixed myself and went straight towards her.

"How was work and who's that?" I ask pecking her lips after glancing up to the stranger in our home. "This is Javaris. You remember that day when you made that sandbox?" She ask earning a nod from me. "This is him from live," she squeal wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Mommy!" Ty said getting off the slide then Makayla got off seeing her mother first. "Mommy!" She squeal immediately going to the gate to their play pin. "Nuggets!" She smile as I nod for him to take a seat. "Lovely home, even though I had to put a blind fold on for her to type something," he laughed as I smile and look at my wife kiss and play with the kids.

"Is your executive off yet?" Jasmine ask referring to Zariah. "Uh, she should be," I chuckle watching her walk towards us and sat between us. "Hi!" Ty giggles causing Javaris to gasp and wave back. "Did you do a background check and everything else?" I ask earning a hum of approval.

"They look just like you two in person," he smiled pressing his cheeks making the kids giggle and clap their hands. "What time are we leaving to get you three checked up?" I ask leaning down and kiss her stomach. "Come here," I whined hearing her let out a cute giggle.

"Adri," she laugh as I finally got her to straddle my lap with the kids in her arms. "Perfect," I smile kissing our nuggets' heads then look down to my wife's stomach. "I'm going to get to big for me to straddle you like this," she giggle rubbing my face.

"Adri made you straddle her lap again? Family bonding?" Michelle ask coming from the front door. "Yeah, but I'm not complaining," she said as I lean back and let the twins plop on me while I rub her stomach. "Your sister or brother is in there, nuggets," I smile allowing them to press their heads to her stomach.

"Hi," Ty giggle waving to her stomach then began talking like they usually do when they start a full conversation. "Adri, why you do that? Now I can't move," she pout shoving my shoulder. "I am not sorry," I laugh seeing Michelle snap a picture. "What happens if she moved?" Javaris ask causing Jasmine to stand and the twins to cry and reach for her stomach. 

"Mommy!" "Mommy!" They shout causing her to smile and pick them up. She went to the bean bag and laid down. "Now it's only them three that get's to talk to to our third nugget," Jasmine said causing me to look at her and smirk. "I'll talk to the little one while you're sleep," I smile sticking my tongue out. "Ou, I hate you," she said as I stood up and stretched. "No you don't beautiful. You wouldn't have married me and have these amazing children with me," I smile going over to her and held myself above her.

"Touché." She giggle and peck my lips. I hum in approval then kissed our nuggets as they continue their conversation then kissed her stomach. "Hang tight little one," I mumble then got up and went to the livingroom.
---------------------------------------

Jasmine's POV

"Okay, okay. Your first kiss," Javaris said causing me to blush. "Ugh, pass," I said Michelle grumble as I bit my lip. "My first kiss was in middle school. Omg, it was terrible," Zariah snort covering her face. Everyone turn to me causing my cheeks to heat up more.

"Um, you talking relationship wise or just sexual?" I ask glancing to Michelle. "Uh, relationship?" Javaris said in a confused tone. "Okay, college," I rushed hiding my cheek. "You waited that long?" He ask making me hide my face. "For legal reasons, after college," I sigh rolling my eyes.

"Wait, you mean working at the college?" He ask gasping. "Yup," I mumble popping the 'p'. "You Christian?" He ask making the three of us snort. "Complete opposite," I laughed as Michelle finished up his hair. "I waited for my perfect mate," I said biting my lip. "Awn, that's so sweet," he said as Michelle handed him her phone.

"You should see the cute photos I took of them," Mimi said as he awed and pout at the photos. "Got something for that ass. I got you and Zariah," I smirk giving him my phone. "Omg, Chaotic Six are so cute!" He fangirled with a pout. "Oh, we're still chaotic on our special days," I laughed scooting next to him and scroll through my camera roll.

"The time we dared Zay to flip into the pool. Made Zariah prank call someone. We egged someone house. Um, we ran from the police," I laughed hearing Michelle and Zariah burst into fits of laughter. "What did you guys do?" He gasp watching the video of me and Adri driving from the police cars. "They still don't know who we was because we covered our license plate," I laughed seeing Zariah in the back flipping them off.

"Yo, what did we do?" Michelle ask causing us to freeze. "I think we pranked called them and threw donuts and cold coffee on them," Zariah laughed making me hold my stomach and laugh more. "Omg, you guys are crazy!" Javaris laugh as Michelle finished his hair.

"We're chaotic," we said together causing us to laugh some more. "Man, we did so much stuff together. Remember when we got high?" Zariah snickered causing me to hide my face. "Omg, no!" I blush covering my face. "Omg, yes!" Michelle laughed as he stood up and handed us our phones back.

"I'm standing around a bunch of bad asses," he said looking in the mirror. "And look amazing too!" Michelle said as we took pictures of him. "Period!" I squeal then had someone that was walking by to take our pictures for us. "We did amazing, ladies," I smile grabbing my keys. "Hell yeah we did," Michelle said as we high fived each other.
----------------------------

"Alright, love. We're having a... Girl!" Symone chirp as we stand around the monitor and listened to her heartbeat. She did a small dance as Michelle wiggled in her seat.

"I'm hoping we're having a girl," I mumble feeling Adri wrap her arms around me. "Me too," she mumble making me look at her and smile. "Alright love birds, you're next," Symone said as Dr. Williams grabbed the wand and gel after typing on the device. 

"Alright," he mumble moving it around after checking her blood pressure. "You're having a boy, congratulations," he smiled letting us hear the heartbeat. He carefully cleaned her stomach then let her get off the table while Zayden jumped around the room.

"Alright, saved the best for last," Dr. Warrant hum earning a small laugh from me as she checked my blood pressure while placing the gel on my stomach. "Ah, you're growing quickly," she smile as I belly stick out more than Michelle's and Zariah's. "Yeah, it's because I'm shorter," I huff earning snickers from my wife.

"I love your height beautiful," I smile pecking her lips. "You're having a baby girl!" She said causing me to do a small dance on the table as Adri shout and hugged the doctor. "YES!" She yelled kissing my lips softly as the beautiful heartbeat sounded through the room. "Ou, my boys never fail," Adri winked and went to kiss my stomach. 
//////////////////////////////////

Thoughts?

Jasmine and Adriana's small family time moment?

The ladies having a makeover with Javaris?

The conversation between the four of them?

The genders of their babies?

Everyone's reaction?