Chapter 65.

Adriana's POV

"These jerseys are dope baby!" I said placing them on my little nuggets. "Say thank you mommy," I cooed tickling their tummy. I smile watching them fall back and let out fits of giggles. "You like them?" Jasmine ask coming out the bathroom with just the jersey on.

Wow. Justice mumble as I stared at my beautiful wife.

"You wearing something under that half top?" I gulp earning a small giggle. "Of course not, love," she giggle while I squint my eyes.

At least we will be able to touch her while we're out. Her skin is so smooth and soft. Jahi purred causing me to smirk.

"No, what's that smirk for?" She mumble sliding her light jeans on then went into the closet. "Oh, nothing my beautiful wife," I sigh taking the twins to their room and let them slide down to the living room. 

I sigh and went back to our room, trying to figure out what shoes I should wear. "Wear your Vans, that's what the twins are wearing," she said combing through her pressed hair. "Okay mamas," I smile sliding my Vans on then stood in front of the mirror.

"Not without us!" Jasmine squealed running out the run then ran back in with the twins. "Come here," I laughed wrapping my arms around her and placed my other hand on my babies head. She took a picture then recorded a video.

"Say Uncle Zay getting drafted," Jasmine giggle as I placed a kiss on their heads. "Come on, loves. We need to head out," I mumble against Jasmine's head smiling widely. She snapped a quick picture then pulled me downstairs. "Ready to go?" I ask seeing everyone dressed and taking pictures. "Yeah, let's go."
------------------------------

"That's a lot of people," Zayden gulp as they gave out an one hundred year membership to NFL games to some random person. "You got this, baby!" Zariah squealed as his manager, I'm guessing came over and talked to him.

I couldn't help but pout at my best friend actually achieving his goals. We're going to live successfully for a while.

"I'm proud of him too babe, but stop pouting," my wife giggle as I see people put the camera on him. "Mama," I hear Ty mumble reaching for me. I smiled and picked him up from Jasmine and kissed his cheek.

"You look amazing, baby. Stop worrying." Zariah sigh as we walked towards him and try to calm him down. "Shh, they're about to do the pick," Zayden gulped as I got ready to celebrate.

We knew before he tried out, A. Why are we- Justice began with an small snort.

Doesn't mean we can't celebrate. I rebutted tuning in back to the drafting.

"...NFL Drafts, the Pittsburg Steelers select... Zayden Moore!" I hear seeing Zay freeze then fix his suit. "Wow," he mumble kissing Zariah then hugged the rest of us. We cheered him on as loud as we could as he went on stage and shook the host's hand.

They held up a jersey as he fixed the Steelers hat on his head. "Number one baby!" I yelled seeing the number on his jersey as they took a picture. I saw him talk to a reporter with a proud look.

He came back towards us, causing Zariah to run to him before he could fully make his way off the stage. "I'm so proud of you!" She cry jumping into his arms and wrap her smaller body around him.

"Awn, look at the little demons being emotional," Jasmine sniffled while hiding her face behind Makayla. "Uh huh," I chuckle handing her Titan waiting for Zariah to get off. "Let us step back," Zariah laugh while pulling Michelle towards her.

Zariah finally got off and kissed him allowing me to make a run towards him as they fully got off stage. "Shit," he mumble pushing Zariah away before I tackled him and wrapped my arms around him. "I'm proud of you brodie!" I laugh helping him up then fix his suit. "Damnit, Adri," he mumble with a soft laugh.

"Shut up. Now you gotta bring them to the super bowl," I said pulling him into a hug and encourage him. "Thanks man," he smile as the rest of the crew came up and hugged him. "We stayed for the rest of the drafting then went for him to get interviewed.

"I'm so happy for him." Jasmine mumble texting the group with just Zariah and Michelle. I gave her privacy and played with my nuggets. "Hey my little nuggets," I cooed playing peek-a-boo with them.

I hid behind Jasmine then peaked over her shoulder then the other, earning fits of laughter and giggles from them. I heard my wife's laughter causing me to stop and wrap an arm around her, feeling her exposed stomach. "I'm loving this," I mumble as Michelle and Zariah came over to us with a wide smile.

"Date?" Zariah ask with squinted eyes. "Yeah, it don't have to be a dinner date or anything," she said causing me to raise an eyebrow and look towards Zay. "Cool, we can go to the movie that day then go our separate ways," Michelle suggested as it finally clicked what they're planning.

Awn, they're really planning this. Jahi pout while I try to contain my smile.

"We're going to have four babies," I mumble to myself feeling Jasmine freeze and look at me. Correction... Glare at me. "I am not having twins, now stop it because you're a Morningstar now and Morningstar's loving talking stuff up. And it actually happens," she talked pulling my arms around her obliviously with her powers.

"Fine, three babies will be perfect," I sigh rubbing my babies now sleeping heads. "You're making me feel bad now," she whisper as I picked Makayla up and kiss her head. "Don't feel bad love. You're giving us another bundle of joy," I hum then kiss her head. 

We're really having another baby. Justice mumble with happiness. 
///////////////////////////////

Thoughts?

Zayden being first picked?

Pittsburg Steelers?

Zayden's support from the crew (Chaotic Six)?

Michelle, Zariah, and Jasmine planning?

Like, Comment, Enjoy!