Chapter 69.

Adriana's POV

"Baby, what are we going to name our baby? What if it's a girl? Or a boy? Which one do you want?" I ask as she carefully laid her edges down. "Babe, you're annoying," she giggles making me pout and look at her. "But you're my annoying wife," she hum turning towards me and pucker her lips.

I gladly pecked her soft lips then ran my fingers down the beautiful loose dress she decided to wear. "You're so beautiful," I mumble causing her to blush. "No, you are," she pout pecking my lips repeatedly. "I would love to continue this debate, but we have a dinner to attend with everyone," I smile holding my hand out for her.

"Of course," she squeal grabbing a wipe and wiped our lips. I let out a loving sigh as we made it to the livingroom and see our babies dressed and playing in their play pin. 

"Let's get them in the car so we can meet everyone at the restaurant on time," Jasmine hum as I picked the kids up and carry them to the car. "Doo doo doo doo doo doo," Ty giggle clapping his hands as I buckle them up. "I'm blaming you, Jazzy. You got our nuggets addicted to that song," I chuckle holding the door open for her.

"It's cute do," she smile pecking my lips then got in on the passenger side. "Sure is," I chuckle getting in the car and began our drive towards the restaurant. We was stuck at a red light and that annoying ass song came on. 

"DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO!" The twins yelled aggressively causing Jasmine to turn and look at them with wide eyes. "Are you two okay?" She cackle making me not hate the song so much since my babies are singing it. 

I heard honking and shouts causing me to look at the light then frown. "The light still red. Who-" I mumble looking over towards Jasmine side rolling the window down. "Omg! We miss you guys!" I hear as Jasmine record the twins dancing and singing towards the song.

"Kind of forgot about them," she giggle swapping the camera to them then waved. "HI!" The girls squealed reaching out their windows. "Ugh, I'm too nice," she mumble getting out the car and snapped a quick picture of them.

"OMG!" They squealed as I bit my lip and watch my wife get back in the car. "A little bit," I smirk grabbing her hand and kissed it, earning awns from the fans. "We love you two so much!" They squealed as the lights turned green. "Finally," I whisper then waved towards them while driving off.

We finally made made it to the restaurant, causing me to get out and grab Ty while Jasmine grabbed Makayla. "Mommy tugga tugga," Jasmine cooed kissing on Makayla. I kissed Ty and held the door open for her. 

"Let me guess, Morningstar-Matts?" The host chuckles guiding us to a table. 

"Oh, hey. What took you four so long?" Michelle ask as they stood up out of respect. "Red light." We both mumble motioning for them to sit. We sat the kids in their booster seat then I sat Jasmine down. 

"So what's this dinner for?" Mama ask raising an eyebrow. "Let's order first," Jasmine hum as I feel Sam and Azael's presence behind us. "Hello, my name is Gabrielle. What drink can I get you all?" I hear making me quickly look over the drinks they have.

"Uh, sweet tea and fruit punch for the kids," Jasmine said looking over at me. "Just water," I hum seeing her eyes squint at me while everyone ordered their drinks. I could feel Jasmine's excitement as she wiggled in her seat and played with the twins. "Ju, you don't have your food yet and you're already dancing," Symone laughs softly.

"Shut up, Sy," Jasmine laugh as we all talked and act like everything was normal. 

"Your drinks," the waitress said sitting our drinks down, causing me and Jasmine to taste the twins drink. "Cup mama," Ty pout reaching for his cup. "Wait until you get your food baby boy," I said as he started his temper tantrum. 

"Aht, you better not," I mumble squinting my eyes and deepening my voice. "Cup mama," he pout reaching earning a small tap on the hand from my finger. "I said no prince," I said fixing his twists. He kept his pout and let out small cries. "Awn, pick him up, A." Zayden pout as I kiss his head. "No means no, son," I sigh as he stopped his crying and pulled his pacifier up to his mouth.

I cleaned up his face as we wait for the waitress to come take our order. "I'm going to hate disciplining my our kids," Zayden mumble making Zariah snap her head to him. "Kids? With a 's'? As in plural?" She ask as the waitress came back. "Ready to order?" She smiled holding out her note pad. "Saved," I coughed making everyone laugh.
----------------------------

"Okay, can we know what this dinner was called for?" Samael ask finishing his meal. "Ladies?" Jasmine squeal pulling out the small box and gave it to them. "What's this?" Zayden and Symone ask together while I smile and clasp my hands.

I stood up and recorded them opening the box. "You're pregnant?" Zayden gasp then quickly pulled his fiancé into a tight hug. "You're really pregnant?" Symone pout kissing her lips. "You two  having another baby?" Mama squeaked loudly causing people to turn and look at us.

"Nah, you're my wife now," Symone mumble standing up then kneeled down on a knee. We all froze as I turned my camera to them. "Sy..." Michelle gasp holding her hand up to her mouth. "Perfect," Jasmine squeal lowly as we wait to hear Symone talk.

"Baby, you just gave me the one thing I've been wanting every since I fell in love with you. My love for you is so strong and you show me everyday how much of an amazing woman you are. Every morning, afternoon, and night you make me crave to be with you. You make my head turn wherever you go and just thinking about your presence makes me feel so weak. I want to have this feeling for the rest of my life. Will you, Michelle Amelia Harris, marry me and become Mrs. Morningstar?" Symone breathed with tears in her eyes.

"Yes, of course I will!" She jumped holding her hand out. "I love you so much!" Symone cry slipping the ring onto her finger then stood up and kissed her with so much love and passion. I ended the video and saw Jasmine hiding behind the twins crying. "Jasmine, why are you holding the twins? And hiding behind them?" I chuckle wrapping an arm around her waist then kissed her head.
//////////////////////////////

Thoughts?

Fans coming back?

Dinner?

Pregnancy reveal?

Symone proposing?