Chapter 45.

Jasmine's POV

"When is the best time?" I ask running my fingers down my face. "Well, we have a special event this weekend. Are you sure you don't want social media to know about this?" Dr. Chisel ask. "Yes, me and my friends actually care about these kids and we're donating a lot to help save them," I said feeling eyes on me.

"Oh, okay! Would there be a specific time? I'm sure they will be excited to meet the people who donated almost a billion dollars to their treatment," he said as I feel a presence behind me. I held my hand up as the nurse at the desk look at me with a soft smile.

I turn around and saw Hines look at me with guilt. "I hope so," I sigh as I heard typing. "Alright, Friday around three, there will be a small celebration just for the kids," he said as I quickly typed it into my phone. "Alright, I will see you around two-thirty," I said biting the inside of my cheek. "Alright, thank you," I said hanging up.

"What did you do Hines?" I ask chewing on an energy bar. "Wha- I did nothing!" He shout making me turn to him with an raise eyebrow. "Sorry," he squeaked as I hum and look at him. "Someone died," he said as I looked at him in confusion. "You're not Jesus, Hines. Can't save everyone," I said sliding my phone into my pocket. 

"I could have prevented his death and he said something about the new arrivals of his kind," he said making me freeze and stare at him. "What?" I gulped down my energy bar. "He tried to talk to you but it was like he had some type of poisoning. I-I should have came to you," he rambled as I bit my lip and thought about Zayden and Zariah.

Uh, why are you still standing here? Go! Tati yelled as I quickly called Adri.

"Shit," I said taking my rings off of my necklace and place them around my fingers. "Is everything okay?" Hines ask as I nod my head. "Move all of my surgeries to tomorrow," I said as I see Symone run up to me.

"Is it about to happen?" She ask as I nod my head. "What are you waiting for? Adri has been informed!" She said taking off making me begin to run but turn around and grab my keys. "Behave," I mumble then took off, catching up with Symone. 

"I'm excited," I said as we made it out of the hospital. "Me too!" She said as I quickly got in my car and drove home. Throughout the whole ride all I felt was excitement for the new proud addition to the 'underworld' as people call it these days.

I arrived home after going through the gates and I didn't bother to park in the garage. I got out the car and went through the door, hearing deep screams coming from upstairs. "Oh, it's happening now," Symone breathe as we changed into our demons.

I went up to their room and opened the door. "Hey," I hear Adri mumble as Zariah and Zayden scream and thrash in the bed. "Make it stop!" Zariah gasp clawing at her throat. "I'm here!" I hear Michelle pant as she changed into her demon. 

I stood beside Adri, trying to keep my excitement as they went completely silent. Zariah was first to have her eyes roll back then come back pitch black. Her eyes roam the room then landed on Zayden. "He's our?" She ask running her hand on his chest.

After making physical contact with him, his eyes roll back and came pitch black also. His eyes met Zariah's or Camilla as her demon name should be. "Wow," he mumble as I laid my head on Adri's. We stayed silent until their eyes fell on us. "You're our queen?" He ask looking at our arms. "Yes," I smile as they both got out of bed and fell to their knees.

I let out a low hum looking up at Adri and see her smile. "I still feel different from you four," Zariah said as we helped them up. "Well, we're sex demons," I said watching them frown and look at me. "Sex demons?" Zay ask wrapping his arms around Zariah. "Yeah, I'm queen of all Succubus and Incubus," Adri said proudly. "And I'm queen of all demons, including the sex demons.

"You still bow down to Adri even though you're not sex demons," I said gripping their jaw and make them look at me. "Got it," they mumble together. "It is very hard for you to die, other than water kissed from God or us," I said rocking on my heels.

"Want me to show you?" Adri smiled holding up her favorite knife. "We-we're good," Zayden gulped pulling Zariah behind him. "If you think you're possessive of each other now, just wait until you go out in public. Which reminds me..." I trailed off pulling them to us with our powers.

"You do not do anything that humans would find nonhuman. You ask us or do as told. Got it?" I said as Adriana pulled out a roll. "Read this and learn it. You two will start training with us," Adri said earning a squeal from Michelle. "You're about to be sore as a bitch!" Symone chuckle as I circled them. 

"Change into your demon," I said backing away and lean against Adri. "We need to teach them how to control their demon before Friday," I said biting my lip. "Why?" Mimi ask watching Z and Zariah slowly change into their demons.

"Impressive," I smile motioning for her to do a spin. "Good," Adri hums earning a nudge at the stomach. "Not like your sexy ass. Calm down," she laughs lowly. I changed back to my regular body with Adri and motioned everyone to go to the gym. "Let's test out your strength," Adri said looking at me with a smirk.
----------------------------

"Uncle!" Darius, Zayden's demon, choked as I held him in a headlock. I let him go with a soft huff, smiling softly. "You're strong," I hum as Adri gave me a high five. "But I surrender," he breathe while getting up. "After a good thirty minutes of fighting. People would usually surrender in five," Adri said watching Zariah get use to her newfound speed and strength.

"We will leave you two to get use to everything. Don't have sex in here, okay? Only me and Adri get to fuck anywhere around here," I said starting a shower upstairs in our room. "Have fun!" I hum happy with their first training. "They learn very quick," Mimi hum as I grabbed Adri's waist and guide her upstairs to our room.

"They did! They learn to control their demon's impeccably fast," Adri said standing in front of our room. "They will be good," Symone said standing in front of her and Michelle's room. "Now come on," I whined pulling Adri into our room and started undressing. 
//////////////////////////////////////

Everyone full names: (Other being names are their middle names)

Adriana Jahi Justice Morningstar-Matts

Jasmine Tati Diamond Morningstar-Matts

Michelle Amelia Harris

Symone Domonique Morningstar

Zariah Camilla Henderson (Soon to be Mrs. Moore) *wink*

Zayden Darius Moore 

Thoughts?

Zayden and Zariah getting their demons?

Camilla?

Darius?

Like, Comment, Enjoy!