Chapter 22.

Jahi's POV

I put on my suit jacket again, still feeling the after affects of the needle pressing into my arm. I pulled Tati to me as we danced along to the dark song. "This dress needs to come off," I whisper earning a low growl from Tati. I pulled her to me as we danced along the spacious floor. "You're too, my queen," she whisper as we kept our straight posture but flow freely to the music. 

The song was coming to an end and the look that Tati was sharing with me let me know that we was sharing the same thirsty feeling. We pulled away from each other and bend at the knees while looking at each other. Claps was heard around us as she grabbed my hand and pulled me to her. "It's been a while since I received a kiss from my wife," I mumble feeling calmer now. Her eyes changed back to their beautiful gold. 

She wrapped her arms around my neck and look into my eyes. A flash made us pull away and look around. "Michelle," Tati sighs and lift her hand to my face. She pulled me into a kiss, allowing me to wrap my arm around her waist tighter and slide my tongue into her mouth. I grip her tighter, preventing myself from groping her in front of everyone. 

She pulled away and took a deep breath while wiping my bottom lip. "Now that we have accepted them as our future queens, we will allow them to leave for their meeting then prepare for dinner," the priest said as everyone look to us and nod. I grabbed my wife's hand and saw Michelle and Symone smile at us while bowing their heads while holding our nuggets.

We walked through the building, allowing the soothing sound of Tati's heels click against the marble floor. "Here we are," she mumble as the guards opened the doors and allowed us through. My eyes roam the room landing on someone so familiar. It feels like I've known this particular woman and God himself.

"Hello, you two are the new queens, yes?" God himself ask me as I look at his outreached hand. "You seem nervous," I mumble pulling out Tati's chair at the round table. "Thank you, love." She smile as I sat next too her and look at the two people that sit in front of me.

"Now, hopefully this should not take long but I'm here to make sure that the laws will be respected between the two of you. Any questions?" This mysterious creator. 

"Yes." Me and Jasmine said together. 

"Go ahead love," I said watching her stare at God in confusion. "I always wondered why don't you let your angels roam Earth?" She asks as I smile and held her hand in mines. "Well, um. I wanted to prevent your people from pulling them into life of sin." He said truthfully as Tati squeezed my hand. "Alright," she sigh crossing her legs.

"Have I seen you before? You look so familiar," I said looking at her with a small frown. "Don't frown at me, child. I am the one who created you," she smile as I nod my head and glance to Tati as she stare at God with squinted eyes.

"I have a question," God said looking towards my creator. Well my mother, if you would say so. "I made her the most powerful being because she treats all men equal. You made man to be more powerful when they both need each other equally." She answered before he asked his question. "I made it so woman can rely on man as they take care of their children. They did not have to do so much work but cook for the man that brought food to the table," he scoff as I squint my eyes at him.

"But woman has to feed, clothes, care, watch, and discipline their children and man had so much power that they did cruel things to woman and their own gender. Pride became a thick source in their blood." Tati voiced tapping her nail on the table.

"I'm sorry, but what is your name?" I ask causing her to look at me and smile. "Mother, mom, your creator, or anything within that category." She reply as I nod my head. "Shall we begin?" She asks folding her arms and lean back into her seat...
--------------------------------