Chapter 44.

Adriana's POV

"Hauk, do you have the information or not?" I ask over the phone as I sat in my office. "Yes, ma'am. I just need to find it," he sigh as I heard a small knock on the door. "Come in, love. Hauk, you have until tomorrow to find it or you're fired. Got it?" I grunt as Jasmine came in dressed in her lounge clothes. "Yes ma'am," he mumble as I hung up.

"Shit," I sigh then felt Jasmine's hands massage my shoulders. "Business?" She ask tilting my head back allowing me to bask in her beauty. "Yeah," I mumble relaxing into her touch. "Everything will work perfectly. Want to talk to the twins again?" She ask coming around and moving stuff around on my desk.

I smile and stared at her ass. "Of course," I hum reaching to grab the luxurious softness but she turned and shook her head at me with a teasing smile. I watch her hop on my desk and facetime mama's number. "Hey, hun. How are ya?" I hear over the phone as I lay my head on her thick thighs.

"Hey ma, I'm good. You?" She ask taking my hair down from my tight bun then run her fingers through my hair. "I'm good, Titan and Makayla just laid down for their nap," she hum making me pout and look at Jasmine.

"Oh, okay. We was missing our nuggets," Jasmine sigh as I stood up and lift her up. "Yeah, they're taking a nap with Samael," she laugh as I carry Jasmine to our room. "alright, thanks ma," I hear her say before blowing a kiss.

I stood her up and watch her go to her mirror. "Why is Michelle live?" She snicker as  turn on the Tv seeing her favorite show on. "Babe, your favorite show on," I laugh watching her head turn to me. "Drag Race?" She ask earning a nod. "I seen that episode, you better not be watching without me," she pout as I smile and wink at her.

"I won't baby," I hum as she turn back to the body mirror. "Of course she want me to join," Jasmine snicker as I took off my shirt. "Basketball shorts or Calvin Klein shorts?" I ask taking my belt off from around my waist.

I squint my eyes at my veins showing through my arms. "Woe, cover up," Jasmine said as I look up and see her turned towards me. "Why? You've seen all this goodness before," I laugh wiggling my eyebrows. "Because she's on love, you nasty!" I hear Michelle say as Jasmine show me her phone. "Ah, shit," I mumble seeing Michelle look at me laughing. "What the hell was you two doing?" She ask making me look at her confused then at myself.

"WE WAS NOT!" I shout tossing the belt behind me and walk into the closet. "Put a shirt on Adri!" Jasmine yell as I groan and search for one of my white shirts. I change into the Calvin shorts then walk out. "Baby, you need to give me my white t shirts back," I said seeing her lay in the middle of the bed only in her hoodie and grey booty shorts. "Nope, they're my sleeping shirts now," she hum kicking her small feet in the long socks making her ass joggle a little.

"Dammmn," I mumble climbing in bed while biting my lip. "Aht, still in the live," she said as I groan and lay my head on her ass. "Get off," I mumble hearing her giggle and shake her head. "I'm helping Mimi with something," she giggle as I sucked my teeth. "Well change," I mumble as she face the Tv. "Um, no," she said as I sat behind her.

I bit my lip and pulled her towards me, earning a low squeal. "Adri," she gasp as I smile and laid back. "I'm just resting," I smile loving this sixty-nine resting position. "Okay, I'm back," I hear Michelle say as I try to concentrate on the show. "You do know we have a mirror above us, right?" I hear Jasmine giggle as I look up and see her perfect body on top of mines. "Better not let them see you then." I reply resting my arms behind me.

"Where is Adri?" Michelle ask as I move one of my arms from behind me and slid my hand under her boy shorts and grip her soft ass. 

We need to tap that, now. Jahi groan as I lick my lips and grip it tighter.

"Uh, hey Adri!" Michelle laughed making me look up and see her looking at me with that knowing look. "Hey," I mumble continuing my movements since it's not showing my hands or her perfect ass. I know she feel me poking her by her slyly grinding on me.

"What you doing?" I hear making me sit up and run my hands under her hoodie and up her back. "No bra?" I whisper dragging my nails down her back. "No, now stop it," she mumble going back to whatever she was doing. "I need to get some work done," I sigh making my journal appear in my hands.

"Get it done, baby," Jasmine giggle earning a smack on her ass. "I am," I smile resting my hand on her ass while holding my journal in the other hand. "Ayo, y'all want anything fro-" Zayden said bursting through the door. "Oh, come on. Y'all fucking," he groan as I laugh and shook my head. "Why would I fuck my wife while she's on live and I'm reading," I said shaking my head.

"You two be on some freak shit," he mumbles as Jasmine laid her head down groaning. I froze seeing my face appear on her camera with my hand resting on her ass. 

Oh well. Justice grumble as I went back to reading my journal.

"I was asking did you two want anything from the store?" He ask as I look at him. "Uh, take one of the guards and get me some peanut butter," Jasmine smile as I hum. "Get some stuff for chicken alfredo," I said feeling Jasmine do her happy dance causing me to bite my lip.

"Ight, we'll be back," he said earning a nod from me. "It's a tattoo me and Adriana got," I hear Jasmine say showing her arm. I closed my journal and slid my thumb into her shorts. "We got the house to ourselves." I mumble to her telepathically. "Adri move," she giggle as I sucked my teeth and rub her clit. "Stop playing," I mumble moving and lay on her back.

"Who said I was playing?" She ask grinding her ass on me. "Ight, Michelle, what you two discussing?" I ask slyly grinding against her. "Uh, a competition for our fans to have a chance for me to do their hair," she said as Jasmine bit her and reached her hand behind her back.

I fell on her as she slid her hand in my shorts, rubbing my dick. "Damnit, Jasmine," I grumble pulling her hand from me while getting up. I stood in front of her, watching her eyes on my lower half. I gripped it through my shorts causing her mouth to open slightly. "Juju!" I hear Michelle yell causing her to squint her eyes in the camera.

"The other reward," Michelle trailed off. "Right, the winner will get their hair done AND get to meet me, Michelle, and Zariah. Ya know, have some girl talk," she said sitting up and pull me to her. "I'm going to get you back for this," she laugh rubbing me through my shorts. I bit my lip and closed my eyes but that ended when she pulled away from me.

"Give me like fifteen minutes babe," she whisper as I huff and point to my erection. "I know, like fifteen minutes," she pout as sigh and lean over to her. "Siri, set a timer for fifteen minutes," I said into my phone. "Petty," she giggle as I peck her lips. "Got it from you," I smile exposing her mark and kiss it. A low moan slipped her lips then she pushed me. "I hate you," she mumble biting her lip. "I love you too, beautiful," I smile then left out the room.
///////////////////////////////////////

Thoughts?

Like, Comment, Enjoy!