Chapter 52.

Adriana's POV

"What's wrong with what I have on?" She pout folding her arms while I put on my pajama pants and tank top. 

Don't give into it, A. Justice mumbles as I squint my eyes at her.

I leaned over and gripped her ass. "This will be out," I grunt as she blushed and pulled the hoodie down to her knees. "Problem solved," she smiled making a run to the door. "Jasmine bring your small ass back here." I said silencing my steps as I go by the twins room. She jumped to the bottom step then ran. I quickly ran downstairs and into the living room.

"No you don't," I said tackling her to the bean bag. "Adri!" She squealed as I huff and put my jogger pants on her. "Better," I smile placing her beside Michelle. "Stop pouting beautiful," I smile and kissed her cheek.

I smile as I see her dimple come out. I went back to the bean bag and laid down on my back. I let out a low sigh as I turned down the movie and rest my head on my arms. "Yo, what they doing?" Zayden ask making me glance over to the ladies as they talk and pass around an envelope. "I dunno. Some reward," I said looking at Jasmine perfect shape.

How do she look sexy in our clothes like that? Jahi groaned as Zayden waved his hand in front of my face.

"Y'all hungry?" Symone said kicking my foot. "Nah," I mumble as Zayden hopped up and nod his head. "Adri go eat something," Jasmine mumble earning a sigh. "I'm not hungry, love," I mumble watching her head turn to me. "You haven't eaten on all day, go eat," she mumble as Michelle and Zariah continued talking.

"So?" I mumble as she ran her tongue over her top row of teeth. I sigh and scoot towards her off camera. I bit my lip as she gripped my jaw and pulled me to her. "Go eat or none of this for a week," she whisper in my ear causing me to groan and grip her waist. "Really?" I grumble sucking my teeth.

"Yes, now go eat something," she huffs letting me go. "Ight, ma. Damn," I mumble standing up, seeing her eyes trail down to my lower area. "Like what you see?" I mouth causing her to blush and go back to the conversation. I quickly made a couple of burgers and fries then put them on a plate.

"Here baby," I mumble setting a plate in front of her. "Thank you," she smile as I heard our nuggets crying. "What's waking them up?" I frown placing my plate down next to hers and go upstairs. I opened the door and saw my babies in their separate beds whining and stirring in their sleep. "Shh, I got you nuggets," I hum picking them up and went downstairs.

I got on the bean bag and laid them on top of me. They calmed down and went back to sleep. I heard a low squeal from Michelle live making me squint my eyes. I saw Zayden come towards me then grip the bean bag. "Queens order," he smiled pulling me towards Jasmine. I opened my mouth to complain but a fry was stuffed in my mouth.

"Shush," she smiled then rubbed the twins back causing Ty to lift his head and reach for her tiredly. "Mommy," he pout as I scoot over and motion for her to come lay with me. "I'll eat later, promise," I said linking my pinky with hers. "Fine," she said getting on and lay on my arm.

"That wasn't so hard," I smile kissing her heard. She squint her eyes at me then rolled her eyes. "Roll your eyes again," I mumble looking into her eyes. She rolled her eyes again making me clench my jaw. "You're trying to get a rise out of me," I chuckle resting my free hand on my princess.

"I got some type of rise," she whisper then got up. I looked at her confused then blush seeing the small tent in my pajama pants. "Go put them to sleep," I grumble standing up and gave her Makayla. "Okay," she smile kissing our babies head and carefully skip upstairs.

"Woe," I hear someone from Michelle mumble making me turn to them and see her and Zariah talking about hairstyles. "Hey," I said waving to the camera causing her to open her mouth then cover her face. I saw Jasmine enter the kitchen from the corner of my eyes making me follow her.

"Hey baby," she hum getting on top of the counter with a container of ice cream. "Hey," I mumble moving the ice cream and scoot between her legs. "My ice cream," she pout as I lean towards her neck. "Adri," she mumble exposing her neck to me. "Good girl," I breathe as she shivered and gripped the counter.

I gave her what she craved and sucked on her mark. "A-Adri," she gasp as I growl and wrap my arms around her waist. "Be still," I grunt sliding my hands down to her ass and grip it tight. She taste so amazing and I'm not devouring her yet. Her skin is so soft and delicate, it makes me crave her even more.

I lift her up and sat her on the lower counter that sits in the middle of the kitchen. "I can feel you," she whisper as I sunk my teeth in her mark. She let out a loud gasp and arch her body into me. "Now you have to give me what I want," I hear Tati growl tying her hair up. I smirk then remember that everyone is literally in the livingroom.

"We can't baby girl," I mumble watching her jump down and slide her hand in the hole of my pajama pants. "Why not? It's our house," she grit pulling my dick out and stroke me perfectly. 

She just. Don't. Care. Jahi purr as Tati ran her tongue over the top row of her teeth. 

I gulped loudly and watch her squat down and held her tongue out. "Fuck," I mumble as she held my member on her tongue. I gripped her hair and pulled her to me so my dick can slide in her mouth. I slammed my hand on the counter, letting out a low growl. 

"Fuck, like that," I moan lowly as she put her all into sucking me up. Her throat tightened around me, making me groan while holding her head down. "Fuck your throat feels so good," I mumble throwing my head back while biting my lip.

"Yo! You good A?" I hear making me lift my head up and see Michelle looking at me with a raised eyebrow. "Stop, baby." I said telepathically while making a bowl appear in front of me. "Ye-yeah," I mumble getting the ice cream container. I look down and see her looking at me then went all the way down. "Shit," I mumble licking my lips.

"You sure you good?" Michelle laugh as I nod my head and began filling my bowl with ice cream while my orgasm approach. "Stop before I cum in your mouth." I warned which only encouraged her. "Yeah why?" I ask biting my lip. "Well, you put a crack on the counter," she laughed as I lift my hand and saw a large crack. "Do it daddy." She moaned making me slam my hand on the counter and groan while releasing everything down her throat.

I saw Zariah come in as Tati pulled away showing me what I caused. "Swallow it." I growl pretending to be putting the lid on the ice cream. Tati fixed my pants then popped up from behind the counter while wiping her lips. "Thanks for the ice cream baby," she smiled as I stood there frozen in place.

She took the bowl of ice cream then skipped to the livingroom. "I- um," I mumble putting the ice cream in the freezer. "You two are just nasty," Zariah laughed as I opened my mouth and closed it. "It's our house!" I hear Jasmine yell as I blush and run my fingers through my hair. "She's walking temptation," I sigh going into the livingroom and sit next to my wife. "You're all mines when everyone go to bed," I growl lowly in her ear.
///////////////////////////////

Thoughts?

Joseph Rose?

The Factory?

The money they plan on giving to Zariah and Zayden once they start a family?

Zayden and Zariah touring the house?

Jasmine and Adriana finally getting the kids back?

Jasmine and Adriana 'ice cream'?

Like, Comment, Enjoy!