Chapter 82.

Jasmine's POV

"Wait, why they're not getting on the yatch with us?" I ask after I kissed the twins. "They're getting on a different boat so we can have some privacy," she hum as I felt the boat drift from shore.

"Oh," I blush as she guide us to our luxurious room. 

"You deserve everything, baby," she whispered in my ear while pulling my dress down my shoulders. I shivered as her warm lips kiss up my shoulders then my neck. 

"I love you so much," she whispered guiding me to the bed. Her eyes roam my body like she was planning how she was going to devour me. "Come here," I pout after she teased me by slowly unbuttoning her shirt. 

"Don't rush baby girl, we got time," she smirk allowing me to take in her half dressed attire. Her chain hung loosely around her neck while her pants started to hug her from her erection. I let out a short breath as she started making her way towards me. "You okay, baby?" She smirk let grabbing her suspenders as they hung from her pants then look at me. "Maybe we can use these, yeah?" She mumble to herself then look up at me.
------------------------------------

"Did you enjoy your shower, babe?" Adri ask with a soft smirk. "Of course I did," I smile as she put on her trunks and sports bra. "Go ahead and put them on, beautiful. We're basically here," she said licking her juicy lips.

"Stop it," I blush then quickly put on the two piece swimsuit loving how the top fit loosely on me and the bottom fit my ass perfectly. A deep growl interrupted me from admiring my body making me turn and see Adri staring at me with her jaw clenched while I put a larger shirt over my swimsuit.

"No one better touch you," she grunt putting a shirt over her head then wrap her arm around me. She made us appear at a resting area of the yatch right before I could take the picture. "Hey!" I exclaimed but my eyes turn to the island. 

"Hey," she chuckled moving to my side and face her back towards the island. I smile then took a photo of her making her pout then stand behind me. "Looks like we got a good thirty minutes. Let's get some sun time and listen to music," Adri suggested making me smile and pull her to the small sitting area.

She began playing through one of her playlist and the first song was Girls Need Love by Summer Walker. "Ou, I love this song," I gasp getting up on my knees while facing her. 

She know what she's doing. Diamond giggled as I turned Adri's head towards me.

"Honestly," I sang going up to her ear then nibble on it softly. I took the small break in the song to sit down then lean lean back against her. "Honestly, I'm tryna stay focused. You must think I've got to be joking when I say, I don't think I can wait. I just need it now. Better swing my way. I just need some dick," I sing holding my phone up recording us.

She's definitely going to want to watch this later if this leads to something else. Tati purred as she stared at me biting her lip.

"Give it to me like you need it, baby. Want you to hear me screaming, heavy breathing. I don't need a reason, baby, I want it 'til you can't fight. I can give it to you right babe, oh I wanna be your healing. I can be real good. Please don't get in your feelings. Ay, I need some lo-o-o-o-ove," I sang as she leaned more towards me while grabbing my phone.

She pulled me into a kiss as I quickly ended the video. "Nah, let them see how much of a freak you are," she chuckled tapping my arm. "That was for you dumb dumb," I laugh hearing Drake part come up. 

"Makes it even better," She smirk grabbing my phone and pulled me towards the railing of the yatch. She began doing his part making me melt at how good and deep her voice got.