Chapter 71.

Jasmine's POV

"Woe, before you even do anything. Here," Adri mumble handing me a Gatorade and a pill. "What's this?" I frown taking it and drunk the satisfying sorts drink. "Iron," she mumble causing me to smile and kiss her cheek.

I saw the group of kids then went towards them. "Omg, it's Chaotic Six," I hear someone whisper excitedly. "Hey, where is your teacher or supervisor?" I ask handing the twins to Adri. "Right here, I'm Mr. Haze or nurse Haze," I hear beside me seeing a tall dude walk to me.

"Not too close," Zayden laughed pushing him back some after he towered over me. "A word?" I ask folding my arms. "Of course," he hum walking off to a secluded area but Adri was still able to see us. "Is something wrong?" He ask stuffing his pockets in his scrubs.

"Not really, I wasn't informed about this, that's all. Who gave you permission to bring your students because I already have college students come here every Monday," I ask  seeing him stare at me for a minute.

"Uh, someone from the board. I have a picture of the contract," he said going through his phone then shown me the picture. "Slender Man," I sigh rubbing my temples. "Okay, how long will your group be here?" I ask watching him frown.

"Uh, we have an hour to be here," he mumbles allowing me to walk away and look towards the group. "Alright, listen up," I said hearing Makayla and Titan stop giggling and playing with the group.

"I am Dr. Morningstar-Matts and I see you all will be here for an hour every Monday. Of course you all know the rules, right?" I ask seeing them nod their heads. "Right?" I ask squinting my eyes. "Yes ma'am," they replied getting nervous under my gaze.

"If-" I started but Titan interrupted me by calling my name. Adri let him down and allowed him to walk to me pouting. I picked him up while continuing what I was saying. "If you hear a code blue, please do me, the doctors, and nurses a favor and move out of the way. Kiss a wall if you have to because they will run to try and save a patient. Do not flirt, fight, or harass my patients and/or doctors. Do not touch something you did not have permission to touch, do I make myself clear?" I ask feeling Ty mush my face.

"Yes ma'am," they mumble as I see Mr. Haze stand beside me and go to wrap his arm around my shoulder. I squat then squint my eyes at him. "Hines!" I shout seeing him trying to sneak past us. "Hey," he said nervously with pudding in his hand. "I'm not going to ask. Page Chief Rose," I said watching him nod then look to Adri and the rest of the crew.

"Doing great guys," he cheesed giving us a thumbs up. "Bye Hines," we said together laughing lowly. He only laughed then walked off opening his cup. 

"You wanted to see me?" Rose ask looking down at me nervously. "Why are you nervous?" I ask squinting my eyes. "Down mommy," Titan whined trying to slide down. I put him down and felt him run off. "Ty," I called seeing him look at me then come back.

"It's nothing," Rose mumble as I gave Titan my phone after putting it on child's mode. "We will talk later. You are now responsible for them," I said earning a small nod. I look down seeing both of my babies playing on my phone.

"Yes ma'am," she mumble then began talking to them. I saw Mr. Haze walk towards me making Adri stand in front of the twins, stopping him. "What do you want?" She ask lowly. "Pardon?" He ask earning snickers from Symone and Michelle. "You're getting too close to my kids," Adri grumble as I held the loop of her pants.

"Come on nuggets," Adri mumble picking them up as they song the Baby Shark song. Symone and Zayden got them from her and began playing with them. "I- um," Mr. Haze mumble rubbing the back of his neck.

"What is it, Haze?" I ask rubbing my stomach. "You're pregnant?" He ask causing me tp flare my nostrils. "Even though its none of your concern, yes. I am pregnant," I huff earning a low chuckle. "I didn't know transgenders could get people pregnant," he laughed making everyone go silent.