Chapter 73.

Jasmine's POV

"Lay down while I put the stuff up mamas," Adri smile carrying me to the livingroom. "But the sand," I pout earning a low chuckle. "I got you mamas," she mumble laying me down on the bean bag. "Okay, did you lay the twins down and can you put the sand by the pool?" I ask earning a hum and a nod.

I watch her leave as SpongeBob started playing on the Tv. "I'm exhausted," Z sigh laying down with me. "Me too," Michelle pout crawling on the bean bag and lay her head on my shoulder. "I'm hot," I hum slipping out my shirt showing my black bra.

"Is it normal to just randomly lift my shirt up and rub my stomach?" Zariah as rubbing her bare stomach. "Yeah," I smile turning my head over to see Michelle smiling and rub hers too. "We're cute," she said making us all laugh and lay closer to each other and watch the cartoon.

"Zayden has been looking a little too good lately," Zariah mumble sitting up and looking behind us. "She have too," I mumble seeing Adri carrying four bags of sand. "They're carrying the bags through the kitchen," I mumble getting up and quickly made myself appear on top of the counter.

"I love how you left us," Michelle laugh climbing on top of the counter with Zariah right behind her. I saw Michelle heating a bag of pop corn in her hands while I slid a jar of pickles to Zariah. "Oh," I froze seeing Adri walk by with her shirt lifted. She left out then walked back in. "What are you three doing?" She chuckle as I made my milkshake and hot fries appear in my hands.

"Just watching baby," I mumble watching her laugh and walk on by. "I'm not going to ask," Zayden chuckle walking by. "Last," Michelle giggle seeing Symone come in then made her way to Michelle. "Give me some," she mumble holding her mouth open. "Thanks gorgeous," she mumble with popcorn in her mouth.

I glared at her as she ruffled my hair up. "Asshole," I mumble eating my snack. I was in the middle of drinking my milkshake when they came back with more bags of sand. I froze feeling my milkshake drip down my chin as Adri came through with her shirt off. "Hey mamas," she winked causing me to drool and stare her down.

She's doing this on purpose. Diamond mumble as Tati paced my head.

We're loving it. Tati purred.

"oh shit," Zariah gulped as Zayden came through with his shirt off. "Why Sy always last?" Michelle whined getting on her knees between me and Zariah. She finally came in but with bags. "Hey," she winked lifting her shirt up to wipe her mouth.

Ain't shit was on her mouth. Tati snickered.

"You good baby?" She as with a cocky smirk. My eyes followed Adri making me bite my lip and walked to the bottom of the stair case. I watch her come in with bags loving how her muscles flex as she held the bag.

I gripped her sports bra making her drop the bags. "You're teasing," I pout pulling her down and peck her lips. "You was teasing first," she mumble picking me up and carried me to her room. "Can you wait until I finish?" She mumble laying me back on the bed.

"No, daddy," I pout running her hands down my stomach. "Shit," she mumble pulling my sweatpants off and rub my sensitive pearl through my panties. "It can be a quickie," I gasp pulling her to me. "Okay," she rushed pulling her shorts down and my panties to the side.

"You're already wet," she growl sliding in slowly. "S-so good." She frown as I gasp then frown. "Baby wait," I mumble feeling uncomfortable. "Did I hurt you?" She panicked freezing in her spot. "No, the position was uncomfortable," I rushed pulling her on the bed.

"Alright," she mumble getting back to the headboard while licking her lips. I crawled between her legs and grip her large member. "Your simple touch makes me crazy," she mumble watching me slide her in my mouth.