Chapter 98.

Tati POV

"Chose girl!" I squeal wrapping my arm around Camilla's shoulder. "We're looking," she mumble looking over the balcony while bopping her head to the music. "What about her?" She ask towards Darius.

"Ight," He mumble grabbing her hand and walked down to a group of girls. "They're not sex demons but they're still attractive so I hope they can flirt their way into this," Jahi chuckle as I watch them talk to her.

"Someone has been taking notes," I snicker seeing Darius do one of Jahi's moves by leaning in close to her ear and rub her back. Camilla bit her lip then pecked her lips with a soft smile. "That's my girl!" I shout making her glance up to me then grab her hand.

"Are we going to wait for them?" Jahi ask earning a shrug from the rest of the crew. 

I pulled Jahi back into the D.O area then pulled her down into a kiss. She let out a soft groaned then grabbed my ass. "Damn," she groan as I sucked and nibbled on her bottom lip. She began getting excited as her grip got tighter.

"Princess," she warned sliding her hand up to my throat. I leaned my head back and laugh. "You're excited?" I ask only receiving a chuckle as she let me go. I let out a sigh then pulled my hair up while running my tongue over my teeth.

"Ion see why you pulling your hair up when it's going to end up out of that bun," she chuckle taking it back down. "Well you wouldn't want my hair in the way while I devour you, now don't you?" I pout feeling her hands go down my back to my ass.

She put the cuffs between her teeth then leaned downed to pick me up. I smile and jumped up, feeling her immediately grip my ass while wiggling her eyebrows at me. "You're so goofy," I laughed then heard small cough.

We froze as she dropped the cuffs from her mouth then look off to the side. I bit my lip staring at her unmarked neck, craving to claim what's mine. "Alright, we're coming," she voiced as I leaned to her neck and sucked on her mark.

"Damnit, Tati." She groan gripping my ass more firmly that I think she might tear a whole into my costume. "Yo! Um, are they on any birth control or anything?" I hear as Jahi pushed me to a wall. I let out a small laugh and gripped her jaw.

I turned towards the sound of the voice, seeing DC shirtless. "Ye-yeah." Jahi stuttered as I sucked and left marks all over her neck. "Let's play, baby," I whispered in her ear then bit her earlobe. "Hold on mamas," she groaned pinning my arms above my head.

I let out a soft whimper then look at her so submissively and needlingly. "Let's go, guys!" Riri said making me groan as she let me down and walked over to DC. "Damnit, Riri. I was about to get some bomb ass dick," I grumble folding my arms while she laugh and shake her head.

"I never thought I would hear your gay ass say something about getting dick," Amelia snickered earning the middle finger. "Fuck all of you. Hurry up so we can finish this dare," I huff seeing Jahi make her way back to us, looking fine as ever.

"You're staring mighty hard, princess," Jahi whispered as Darius and Camilla made their way towards us. "Guys, she passed out! What do we do?!" Darius panicked telepathically. "Do she have a pulse?" I ask as they both blush and nod. 

"Then you did your job. Just clean her up and let her friends know where she at. I'll teleport her to a room downstairs so they won't have to come up here," Jahi voiced as I see Chico come out a room wobbling.

"Probably the best he had," Amelia snickered making me cover my mouth then laugh. "Ready to go?" I hear from the group earning a soft nod as I made Jahi's keys appear in my hand. "Let's go!"
-----------------------------