Chapter 46.

Adriana's POV

"Yes, tomorrow I will not be able to attend any meeting after two," I said as I hear a soft knock on the door. "Come in, love," I said muting the meeting for a second. "Alright, I will make sure your assistant and receptionist know to cancel those meetings," he said making me frown.

I saw Jasmine come in with a robe on with that devious smirk of hers. "I didn't say to cancel those meetings," I sigh leaning back in my chair. "Move them to next week," I said seeing Jasmine walk to me and move stuff on my desk. "Remember all that teasing you was doing a couple days ago?" She giggle telepathically. 

I leaned up and trailed my hand up thighs, feeling no barrier that covers that luxurious treasure of hers. "Yes ma'am," I hear as I quickly muted myself. I watch her lean back on her elbows and spread her legs wider for me. "Shit," I breathe feeling how wet she is already for me. "There will be an event that we were just notified about," I hear making me turn to the screen but keep playing with my wife's bundle of nerves.

"It will be an award even and we're being nominated for a couple of things," I hear as I nod and slide my middle finger into her tightness. "A-Adri," my wife stutter as I write my question down on the notepad with my free hand.

"Yes, beautiful?" I answer adding another finger into her pussy. "They will be telling you where to sit and so forth," he said as I pull my finger away and tap Jasmine's lip. She gladly opened her mouth and sucked on my fingers. "Any questions?" I hear as I moved in my seat and unmute myself. "Will I be able to bring my family?" I ask clenching my jaw.

"Uh, yes ma'am," he reply as I shoved my fingers deeper in her mouth. I glance towards Jasmine and saw her sliding two of her fingers into her tightness while sucking on my fingers. "When?" I ask staring at Jasmine. "Two weeks from now," he reply as I quickly placed it in my calendar. "Anything else?" I ask as Jasmine sucked on my fingers harder thrusting her fingers faster.

"No, ma'am," they reply earning a small nod. "Email the address of this event then you all are dismissed," I said quickly getting the email. I hung up and slammed my computer shut. I pulled my fingers away and move the stuff from my desk so I can devour my wife. "You're a fucking tease," I growl pushing her back and spread her legs.

"Only for you baby," she gasp and went back to rubbing and fingering her pussy. "Shit," I mumble pulling my member out and stroke it softly. I used my coated fingers and rub my dick as she leaned up and let out a soft moan. "Keep going princess," I breathe watching her eyes shut and her legs begin to tremble. I groan knowing she need me as I need her. I grabbed her fingers and sucked all of her essence off. 

I stood up and quickly took my belt off, feeling her hand wrap around my dick. "Give me this," she grit and wrapped the belt around my throat. "Come fuck me, then you can eat it after," she smirk pulling at me close to her by my belt around my throat. I slid into her and let out a soft moan with her.

"Fuck me daddy," she beg as I growl and grip her waist. "I'm close already," she cry out throwing her head back, giving me the chance to suck and nibble on her throat. "Hold it for daddy," I groan pulling out and pull her off of my desk. I bent her over then wrapped the belt around her throat. "Don't run," I laugh darkly as I pulled the robe off of her then slid all of me into her. "Fuuuuck," I groan pulling at the belt while gripping her fat luxurious ass.

"Sh-shit, its right there Adri," she moan banging on my desk. "Hold that shit in princess," I growl yanking at the belt while smacking and gripping her ass. "I can't daddy," she pant digging her nails into my desk. "Yes you can baby girl, fuuuck," I cry out letting the belt go and use both of my hands to grip her waist. "You bolted the fucking desk to the floor?" She gasp as I slowed down, edging her climax as I got close to mines.

"Of course baby girl. I can't have your teasing ass running from me," I laugh darkly then sat down with her still holding me in. "Punish me for teasing you baby," she moan riding me with a steady rhythm. "Fuck, you're my slut and I love it," I growl into her ear while holding her throat. She let out a whimper as she clench and gush on my dick.

"Oh, you like when I talk dirty to you?" I chuckle wrapping my free arm around her waist. "Ye-yess, baby. I need t-" she gasp as I rubbed her clit while making her take every single inch of me. "I'll make you my fuck toy, princess," I laugh darkly into her ear causing her to lean over and grip my desk/ 

"I-I can't ho-hold it! I need you to get me pregnant again!" She squeaked as I leaned back and grip her waist feeling my moans turn into screams. "Just a little bit more baby. I don't think my slut want me to stop. Do you?" I ask gripping her hair as her pussy tighten on me. "N-NO!" She yelled trying to run. "Good girls don't run from this baby, claim all of your dick," I growl into her neck as her moans turn into screams. 

"ADRI PLEASE!" She screamed as if someone was about to kill her. My eyes roll back and my thrust never became so sloppy. "Do it with me, princess!" I yell as my body jerked up and my eyes roll back. "Oh, SHI-FUCK DADDY!" She screamed as she released everything on my dick and thighs. 

"FU-JASMINE!" I yelled releasing everything in her while holding her down. "I-it wo-won't stop," she cry tapping my arm but I couldn't let her go. "I-I ca-can't pull out," I pant as my body thrust up into her some more. "N-no more," Jasmine breathe weakly while falling back on me. I felt my eyes droop as she weakly lift off of me. 

"Baby, we need to go to our room," Jasmine yawned as I felt my eyes close. "Baby," Jasmine whined as I made us appear in our room. I stepped out of my clothes and weakly got into bed with Jasmine. "Put that ass to sleep," Jasmine yawned stuffing her head into my neck. "I did too," I laugh lowly, wrapping my arms around my perfect wife. "I love you so much."
/////////////////////////////////

Thoughts?

The new event?

Jasmine and Adriana 'fun time'?

Like, Comment, Enjoy!