Chapter 38.

Tati's POV

I pushed Jahi off of me and handcuffed her wrists to the pole of the bed. "You get on my nerves but I still love your ass," I grunt sucking on her mark while grinding on her stomach. "Fuck," she groaned. I left a nice hickey on her throat then went down between her legs and smirk. "Oh, I get to eat the kitty this time," I smile hearing her let out a raspy groan.

I dove in, sucking on her clit while slowly sliding a finger into her tightness. "Shit, Jazz," she groan as I spat on her pussy then slurp her back up. "You're so nasty with it," she moan grinding on my fingers. I smirk and replaced my fingers with my tongue.

"Ah, yea- like that baby," she growl as I dug my nails into her thighs then pulled away. I felt my pussy drip from just eating her so I decided to grind mines against hers. 

I aligned my pussy up to her and gave her a good thrust. "Feel me baby," I moan hearing her pull at cuffs while moaning my name. "Fuck your pussy feel so good," she groan as she try to fuck me back more than me. I let out a dark laugh and started going in on complete beast mode. "Ah, Shit!" I squealed as I feel her juices mix with mines and the sound of us grinding and scissoring fill the soundproof room. 

"Tati, fuuuck," she cry out as I dug my nails into her. I threw my head back as my legs began to shake. "You're going to make cum baby girl," she pant as I lean over and grip her throat. "Don't ever fucking lie to me again," I growl which turn into a loud moan as I feel her cum on me which set me off. "FU-FUCK!" I screamed to the top of my lungs as she groaned and called out my name.

I rode out my orgasm then got off of her. "I'm sorry baby," she pant as I let uncuffed her. "Oh, baby that was for my pleasure. I still have to get you for lying to me," I smile as she looked at me biting her lips. "You can look but not touch," I winked as her eyes widened. "Babe," she whined as I put my clothes back on. "Fine, fine. I can still touch you but when I put your hand on me, it better stay there. Got it?" I growl hearing her sigh. "In order for you to forgive me, then yes," she grumbles putting her clothes on.

I went to our bathroom and cleaned myself up. "Hurry up baby," I hum putting on her hoodie as she cleaned herself up. "I'm coming, geesh," she mumbles coming out pouting. "Don't pout love," I smile grabbing her hand earning a relieved sigh.

"That wasn't long," Michelle said as I shrugged and sat down between Michelle and Zariah. I watch Jahi sit on the floor between my legs. "Where my grand babies at?" I hear mom enter from the hall. "That's so cool," Zayden hums as mom froze. "They're sleeping," I said as she smiled and look at us. "How long are you punishing her?" She ask making everyone look at me.

"Wha-" Michelle said as mom looked at me. "Until she learned," I hum as everyone looked at me with wide eyes. "This shit sucks too," Adri mumble glancing up at me. I smiled and leaned my leg on her shoulder earning a small sigh. "Well, I'm going to take the kids for a week. Enjoy the peace while you can," she said as I opened my mouth to complain.

"I haven't seen my grandbabies for two months, I probably missed a lot," she said as I smile and nod my head. "Okay mama," I hum removing my leg and got on my phone. "Come on babe," Adri groaned as I smile and saw mama hold the twins and the diaper bag. "Let me help you," Jasmine mumble getting up and grabbed one of the twins and the diaper bag.

"Thank you hun," she said as I felt Michelle and Zariah lean their heads on me. "You're mean," Zariah laughs as I smile. "I am a queen of demons, stick to the script sweetness," I laughed softly as Michelle laughs and nudge me. I watched Adri sit next to Zay, eyeing me openly. "See something you like mamas?" She smirk as I blush and shook my head. "Something I love," I hum getting up.

"So, that game?" I hum licking my lips. "It starts in a few hours," Zayden said as I walked over to Adri and held my hand out. "Get dressed, we're going to a game," I said feeling Adri hold my hand tightly as I guide her our room. "Damn," I hear her breathe as I switch my hips perfectly then let her go.