Chapter 23.

Tati's POV

"Are we going back home or to our home?" I ask sliding my hand in Jahi's. "I need to stop by the office then we can head home to have some fun," she whisper the last part in my ear. I let out a small whimper as that familiar spine shivering throb began to make itself known. "Okay," I breathe as we walked out of the building.

"Queen Tati!" "Queen Jahi!" We hear as we calmly walked to the limo. "Come on, my queen," she smile holding the door open for me. "Thank you, my queen," I mumble biting my lip and got in the limo. "Why do you have to go to the office?" I ask once the limo driver took us back home to mom's house.

"Apparently, some files ended up missing that couldn't wait to be addressed until tomorrow," she sigh as we got out and headed up to her room. "Mistress," Sam mumble bowing then opened the door. I smile seeing Azael sit in a chair while the kids slept on her bed.

"Mama, Samael, Michelle, and Symone might come get them. Let me know if anything happens," Jahi said as I place a soft kiss on my nugget's heads. "Mommy loves you both," I smile letting Jahi kiss them.

"Let's go beautiful," she sigh grabbing my hand and guide us through the portal back home. "Should we change?" She ask as I shook my head. "No, because once I take this dress off, we better be in bed sleeping or having sex," I said truthfully while dragging her to the garage. "Damn, okay," she chuckle opening the door to her Audi for me. "Thank you daddy," I winked earning a low groan from her.

"You love being a tease," she groaned getting in the driver's side and start the car. "Only for you baby," I said watching her pull off and head towards the building. "Let's see what they told the press to put," I smile getting on my phone. "The lie is 'Morningstar family congratulate newly wed couple through royal themed ceremony'," I said looking over to Jahi. "Okay, that sounds good," she chuckle as I see that she parked in front of the building.

Go ahead and take over, Juju. I said rolling my eyes back.

Jasmine's POV

"I guess you will be coming in with me," she smile getting out without bumping the crown off of her head. I watch her walk to my side and open the door for me. "Thank you," I smile and peck her lips seeing her eyes roll back and change back to Adriana. "Your office?" I ask biting my lip as we walked into the building. "Of course," she chuckle as the receptionist look at us then the crown on our head.

"Mrs. Morningstar-Matts," the receptionist mumble as I felt Adri wrap her arm around my waist. "I will be back down here in a meeting," she said then pull us to the elevator. "You're upset," I said feeling the elevator stop and let people on. Their eyes immediately going to the shiny crowns on our head. "Uh, Boss?" I hear someone mumble making me and Adri turn to the sound of the voice. "Special occasion?" Someone snicker in a taunting matter.

I turned to snap at them but Adri quickly pulled me to her without looking at me. "Yes but it's upsetting that I had to leave and come here to bull shit," she spat turning her head to me and peck my cheeks. "Cool it," she mumble leaning her head down to my shoulder. I sigh and exposed my neck to instinctively. Her dominance is so powerful that I will show my submission to her instantly even if I try to fight it.

"Good," she mumble as I smile softly then look up at her. The elevator dinged then the doors open, allowing us to get off. Her arm rest comfortably on the lower area of my back. "Meeting, in the lobby." She said before the elevator doors closed and we walked to her office.

"Take a seat, beautiful," she sigh going behind her desk and turn on her computer. "Is Zariah here?" I ask crossing my legs. "Ye-" she mumble causing me to look at her and see her eyes roam my body. "Yes, she's here," she said clearing her throat. I smile and walked to the door while swaying my hips. "Jazz," she groan as I open the door and see Z typing away on her laptop.

"For the second time, Mrs. Morningstar-Matts is-" she sigh looking to another door then frown. "Who are you looking for?" I snicker watching her head snap to me and squeal. "Oh my God! You look amazing," she squeal twirling me in a circle. "Thank you," I laugh pulling her to Adri's office.

"Wait, so you two are officially queens?" She ask as I nod and shown her the 'tattoo'. "Wow, that's beautiful," she smile clasping her hands. "You look like a badass queen," Zariah snicker earning a tap on the arm. "Shut up," I smile hearing Adri groan. "Everything okay?" Zariah frown as I shook my head. "We had to leave early because a important file went missing. I guess," I mumble looping my arm with hers.

"All of this over a income file?" She grunt standing up. "Cool it," I regurgitated her own words. "Jazz," she growl lowly making me squint my eyes at her. "Yeah, you definitely better cool it," I said stalking my way to her and made her look at me. "Growl at me again," I mumble gripping her jaw. "Jasmine," she sigh calming down and wrap her arms around my waist. "Aht, don't want to hear it. I know you're irritated but you will not growl at me in frustration, unless I caused it," I scolded watching her eyes darken and grip the desk behind me.

"You are apart of that irritation," she mumble looking me in the eyes then trail down to my lips, then my breast. "I would never let my irritation out on you if you're not the cause," she chuckle sending shivers down my spine. I bit my lip, feeling how excited she is against my pelvis. "Your scent is so addicting," she grunt leaning her head down to my shoulder causing me tilt my head back. I heard her let out a small chuckle as I whimper, needing her to kiss me, bite me, or something.

She always leave this tingly sensation on the part where my neck and shoulder meet, exactly where the infinite mark lies. "Still here guys," I hear Zariah behind me as she lean back and there stood Justice looking at me hungrily. "Alright, let's go before I end up fucking you on my desk," she voiced loudly while licking her lips. "No shame at all," Zariah snicker as Justice wrapped her arm around me and pulled us to the elevator.

You should let her have her way with us as soon as we step foot in the house. Diamond suggested as I felt my wife subtly grind against me.

"You two are mighty quiet," Zariah laughed as we exited the elevator to the lobby. "Is this everyone that's been on that floor that contains our files?" Justice ask looking at Zariah. "Uh... yeah," she said after looking at her phone then back up at the employers.

"Great, go to the meeting room. I thought it was going to be more," she mumble gripping my waist. I watch everyone walk into the room including Zariah. "I really wish we could be at home fucking each other brains out," she whisper into my ear while pulling me against her. "Oops," I mumble dropping my phone on purpose then bend over, slowly picking it up while holding the crown on my head. "Ja-Jasmine," she groaned digging her nails into my side.

"Sorry, had to pick up my phone," I smile grabbing her hand and pulled her into the room.
//////////////////////////////////////

Thoughts?

Adriana having to pause their day to go to work?

The sexual tension between Jasmine and Adriana?

Like, Comment, Enjoy!