Chapter 61.

Jasmine's POV

"How was surgery?" Dr. Hines ask as I lean against the counter and shook my head. "He didn't make it," I frown knowing I could have done something to save him. "His wound was too severe and he was basically dead before I got there," I rant eating my energy bar.

"We don't win them all doctor," Hines sigh rubbing my back. "I know but I performed a surgery like him before. I don't know why he didn't make it," I frown tapping my nails on the desk. "You're not going to let this go, will you?" He ask making me frown and shake my head side to side.

"Hey Adri," I hum smelling her relaxing scent surround me. "Hey gorgeous," her deep voice grumble causing me to turn around and see Jahi stare at me. "How did you know she was behind you?" Hines ask as I tilt my head at her clenched jaw.

"What's wrong?" I ask ignoring Hines as I slid my hand up to her clenched jaw. She physically relaxed and lean her head onto my hand while taking a deep breath. "I just need to rant to my woman," she sigh leaning down to kiss me.

"Aht, professional," I said bringing my fingers up to her lips. She let out a huff and kissed my hand. "How was surgery?" She ask casing my shoulders to slump. "It's okay, love," she sigh pulling me to her and rub my back. I placed my head on her shoulder feeling terrible of the surgery I performed.

"No, you're not about to do this," she demanded pulling me back and look down at me. "What?" I sigh leaning back against the desk. "You're going to be up for days on this. You can't save everyone love," she said squinting her eyes. "I know that, Jahi," I whisper biting my lip. "Mama got the kids so let's go out. Maybe with the crew?" She ask leaning against the desk in front of me with her hands on both sides of me.

"Sure," I hum earning that sexy smile of hers. I sigh feeling my pager go off for an upcoming emergency surgery. "I need to go. I love you," I smile blowing her a kiss then went to prep for surgery. "Awn, you're a teddy bear for your wife," Hines taunt making me look at him and shake my head. "I like you Hines. Let's keep it that way," I snicker prepping up.
----------------------------

"Dress sexy," Jahi mumble as we got out the shower. "Something I can dance in or something that I won't mind ripping once we get home?" I ask biting my lip. "Both," she grunt smacking my ass. "Okay," I smile putting on some sexy lingerie then grab a dress.

I walked out the closet, hearing a low growl. "You're planning on getting all of this, huh?" She chuckle gripping her crotch through her boxer briefs. I bit my lip seeing the outline of her third leg. "I was hoping for a little more," I mumble slipping the dress on then do my hair.

"I'm down for whatever mamas," she chuckle as I played with the infinite necklace around my neck. I put on my heels after greasing up my legs. "Come on," I mumble pulling her downstairs where everyone else was at.

"Damn," Michelle and Zariah mumble causing me to look at them and see them staring at us. "What?" I ask looking at them smiling. "You two plan on getting your freak on, huh?" Michelle laugh as Jahi wrap her arms around me. "Probably with an extra person," Jahi chuckles in my ear making me bite my lip and turn my head to look at her.

"OH! You nasty bitch! You was serious?" Zariah gasp as Symone and Zayden shook their heads at us smiling. "Why not? It doesn't hurt to try new things," Jahi mumble gripping my hips. "Well, let's go," Zayden coughed as Jasmine grab her keys. I wait for Jahi to open the door to my Audi while everyone else got in the car.
-----------------

Tati's POV

"Wow, this club is booming," Zayden laughed as I began my search for a woman that could possibly satisfy us. I saw a cute chocolate woman at a bar alone, causing me to nudge Jahi. "You want her?" She ask grinding against me while looking at her. "Yeah, she's ours for the night," I smirk grabbing her hand and pull her to the bar.

"Hey," I breathe leaning against the bar seeing her eyes meet mines then widen. "H-hi," she blush taking a sip from her drink. "Woe, don't become drunk," Jahi chuckles pushing her glass to me. "It was nothing strong. You're talking to me and is famous. Why?" She ask looking at us earning a seductive smirk from me.

"Just want to have some fun. What's your name?" I ask getting closer to her, smelling her slight arousal. "Aubrey and I'm twenty four," she gulped making me smirk and pull away. "Come dance with us," I breathe against her lips. "Okay," she whisper as Jahi held her hand out and pulled us to the floor.

I gripped her waist and felt her dance against me as I danced on Jahi. I bit my lip feeling her thick ass grind against me. "Shit," Jahi groaned gripping my waist as I smiled and turned her to me. I turned her towards Jahi and watch her grind on my wife as I grind and move against her.

"I've never done this before," she breathe running her hands down my side. I turned towards them and pulled Jahi into a lustful kiss. "You better use protection," I mumble then pulled away while pulling Aubrey in front of me. "I'm all about consent first," I said hovering my lips over hers.

She quickly nodded her head not satisfied with it. "Words," I moan into her ear feeling her knees buckle and her arousal hit me harder. "Ye-yes, I want it," she stutter as the lights and music surround us. "Are you sure?" Jahi said pulling her into her and grip her waist. "Yes, please," she beg making me smile and pull her to me.

"Let's go then," I smirk grabbing her hand and walk to the rest of the group. "Uh, we're going home," Jahi said as I feel Aubrey touch and feel on us. "Alright, make sure she's able to walk tomorrow. Yeah?" Michelle laughed as I bit my lip and winked.

"No promises," I smile pulling her out of the club and walk in front of her. I opened the door for her and wait for her to get in. "You're not going to kidnap me and make me your slave, are you?" She ask making me look at her with a raised eyebrow. "Of course not. Just a one night stand," I smile grabbing her phone and unlock it.

"Here, who house you're going to?" I ask recording us as she stare at me with pure lust. "Yours," she mumble as I smile and ended it. "Post it," I said as she got in the car. "Come on beautiful," Jahi mumble holding the driver's door open for me. "Thank you daddy," I winked then got in and look over to Aubrey. "Ready to have some fun?" I smirk as Jahi got in on the back.
(To be continued...)