Chapter 7.

Adriana's POV

I smile to myself as I massage Jasmine's back while the twins sleep in their room. "Better baby?" I ask watching her shake her head. "Just a little longer baby," she hums arching her back a little while bent over on the bed. "Where is it hurting at?" I ask loosening the knots on her upper back. "My lower back," she mumble placing her head down on the mattress. 

I went lower and began massaging all of the stress and knots out of her back. "Right there," she moans lowly causing inappropriate images to flood my mind. "Baby," Jasmine giggle as I shook my head then focused back on her. "Yes, my beautiful queen?" I mumble going towards her waist, slowly loosening tensions and knots.

"I can feel you baby," she hums as I pull away and sigh. "I swear I need to find a way to control this thing," I grumble pulling away from Jasmine. "You still haven't figured a way to control it," she smiles biting her lip. "No, you seem happy about that," I laugh picking her up and lay her back on the bed. "Let's just say I get the best of both sides," she mumbles showing me her sexy fangs while biting her lip.

"Stop before I fuck you," I growl sliding her pants off. "I believe you're heading towards that direction already," she growl lowly with a soft moan. Every time her seductive voice come into play we end up going forever unless the twins wake up, she tap out, or she was fucked to sleep. I love every single thing about it too because I have control and I know I satisfy my queen to the fullest.

"Baby," she whisper pulling me into a daze. I pulled her slick panties down, allowing her arousal to hit me like a train. "You're soaked," I moan as she grabbed her panties and unbuckled my dress pants. "You should feel them a different way," she smirk stuffing them into my boxers earning a low groan from me. I heard a knock on the door making us both sigh.

"Come on Juju, we have to meet with mom and dad," I hear Symone mumble as I pout and look at Jasmine. "Quickie?" I ask unbuckling my pants while pecking her lips. "We can't baby," she sighs getting up and went into the closet. "I can't get off without you," I groan removing her pants.

"I know baby, but you know how mama is," she sigh pecking my lips and run her hand down my stomach. "Maybe these can help," she whisper holding up her panties which is still soaked in her essence. "Babe," I whine as she pressed her finger to my lips and stuffed them back into my boxers. "Try for me baby," she breathe pulling away and walk out the door while leaving me fully hard now.

I walked to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. I slid my shirt off and unbuckled my pants. "Damnit Jasmine," I grunt palming myself, feeling her essence almost cover my dick. I let my imagination run wild as I pulled myself out and began stroking myself. I let out a relieved breath as I felt pleasure flow through my nerves.

I would kill to have her bent over this counter taking all of me. "Shit," I whisper stroking myself faster while looking at her panties. My mouth began to water just the thought of devouring her and make her tremble just from my tongue. "Ah," I groan feeling my orgasm approach but I couldn't push myself over. I grabbed her laced material and began to stroke myself with it.

"Fuck Jazz," I grunt leaning against the mirror panting seeing her look up at me innocent yet devious. I let out a frustrated growl trying to make myself cum. "Do it for me daddy," I hear her telepathically which absolutely sent me over the edge. "Fuck," I moan letting it all go into her panties while closing my eyes.

I opened my eyes and immediately blushed seeing what I have done to my wife's underwear. "Shit," I mumble freaking out on what to do with it. "I- um," I mumble scratching the back of my head while looking around.
-------------------------------------

Jasmine's POV

"What's taking Adriana so long?" Symone asks as I sigh and cross my legs. "I don't know now," I frown knowing I felt and heard her go through her orgasm. "Uh, babe!" I hear her yell from upstairs. I squint my eyes knowing damn well the kids are sleep. "Why are you yelling baby?" I asked her telepathically getting no response. I heard her walk downstairs fully dressed and her hair damp.