Chapter 67.

Adriana's POV

I was enjoying the movie until I saw Taraji Henson bend over on the couch as she heard the men's thoughts. I couldn't help the images of my wife being in that position as I blow her back out. "I can hear and see your thoughts, love," Jasmine mumble crossing her legs.

"Good," I reply pulling at my pants and slouch in my seat. "Someone is excited," she whisper dangerously close. Her teeth softly bit my ear lobe earning a low sigh as I grip her thigh. "Princess," I warned licking my lips and turn my head towards her.

"Baby girl," I hear Zayden's deep voice making me and Jasmine freeze then look at each other smirking. "I knew they was freaky," Jasmine giggle and lean her head on me.
--------------------------

"Have they been teasing you two too?" Zayden grumble telepathically earning a nod from me and Symone. 

We got something for that ass though. Justice chuckle darkly as I stare at my wife's ass.

"Adri, stop staring at my ass," she said then turn her head back to look at me while biting her lip. "Damn tease," I mumble then went up to her and wrap my arms around her waist. "You feel that?" I whisper making sure she can feel the frustration and tension in my pants.

"I got you baby," she mumble as we stood in the middle of theater. "Uh, we'll see you all tomorrow. We got a baby to make," he winked then picked up Zariah and ran out of the theater. "Someone is eager. Speaking of eager, we are too!" Michelle squealed and pulled Symone out.

"Where our nuggets so I can get them to bed," Jasmine sigh leaning her head back and met my eyes. I kissed her forehead then wrap my arms around her, earning a relaxing hum from her. "Hey," I hear making me look up and smile at my sleeping babies.

"My nuggets," Jasmine gasp and carefully picked them up then gave one to me. "They're so quiet during movies," mom said as I kissed them and smile at their sleeping state. "Yeah, thanks for watching a movie with them. We should get them to bed," Jasmine rushed earning a low laugh from me. "We love you ma. Love you dad!" She said as we walked away.

"Love you two, too hun!" She reply. I placed Ty in his seat and made sure he wouldn't get a crook in his neck from sleeping in his car seat. "I'm glad you're sleeping already," I smile then went and opened the door for Jasmine.

"Thank you, daddy," she winked then got in the car.

Fucking tease. Jahi groan as I quickly got in the driver's seat.
----------------------------

"Go ahead and go to our room baby. I'll clean them up and put them in bed," I said leaning over and peck her lips. "Okay," she breathed as we stared at each other for a moment then quickly got out the car. I quickly but carefully got the twins and took them to their rooms.

"Let's change you then put you in the bed," I mumble changing their diapers then put them in their large t shirts. They started sleeping just like their mom and I'm not going to complain because of how adorable they look.

I went back upstairs and open the door, seeing the most sexiest sight ever. "Hey baby," she smile sitting on her knees, butt naked. "Hey," I mumble trying to get my clothes off as fast as I could. "Slow down baby," she giggle as I finally got out of my clothes. "I will baby," I mumble climbing in bed and connected my lips to hers.

"Are you sure about this?" I ask lifting us up so we can get under the blankets. "Of course, I'm ready for anything with you," she whisper letting me pull her into a soft kiss again. I kissed down her neck and left some love bites as I feel her hand slide between us and grab my member.

She bit into my lip as she made me slide into her wetness. "You're always so tight and wet for me," I groan as she moan and dug her nails into my back. "Baby wait. I need to adjust," she whimper allowing me to kiss at her mark and rub her clit.

"N-no, baby," she moan pulling me in by tightening her legs. "Why not?" I smirk loving how good she's tightening herself around me. "It feels too good," she moan letting me lean up on my knees and stuff some pillows under her. "Then take it," I moan rubbing her clit while continuing my thrust on my wife.

"Ah, yes!" She squealed digging her nails into my stomach. "Ch-choke me," she beg earning a smirk from me. "I love that freakiness in you baby," I chuckle wrapping my hand around her throat then deepened my thrust.

"Yes, daddy," she moan gripping my waist while I grip her soft breast when my other hand. "Fuck," I groan throwing my head back. "Yes, don't stop please!" She moan as I growl then grip her waist with both hands and gave her every single inch of me.

"Shit! Daddy!" She scream gripping my waist as my eyes rolled back in pleasure. "Let me go baby girl," I pant looking back down at her while frowning. "Let me go before I lose control," I growl watching Tati's eyes meet mines. "Do it daddy," she gasp placing an hand on the backboard while arching her back.

"Awn, fuck!" I grunt driving into her grip both of her breast. 'Yes, yes, yes, yes," she pant digging her nails into my arm as I feel the knot. "I'm right there mamas," I groan leaning down and pinned her wrists above her head. "I'm not pulling out," I warned with a grunt as I feel her legs wrap around me. "Please don't! I need you to give it to me," she beg causing my teeth to sink into her mark.

"ADR-...JUS-...JA-...DADDY FUCK!" She screamed in my ear as I released everything in her. "Ah, shit, Tati." I pant jerking my hips into hers earning another scream. "It's wo-won't stop!" She squeaked grinding on me with her legs tight around me. "Fuck, baby girl. Let me go," I groan but it quickly turn into a satisfying yelp as she sunk her teeth into my mark. I felt another orgasm fall on me as I moved the pillow from under her.

"How did one orgasm make me feel so sleepy?" She breathed as I pulled out then kissed and sucked on her breast. "This might be my last time enjoying these," I groan earning whimpers from her. "Adri," she whined causing me to chuckle and get out of bed. I cleaned us up then got back in bed and lay on my wife.

"I love you so much mamas," I sigh laying on her breast then kissed them. "I love you too baby," she mumble tiredly while I rub her sides and happily fell asleep on my wife.
/////////////////////////////////

Thoughts?

The slight teasing?

Symone first time having a male organ?

The movie?

After the movie?

Like, Comment, Enjoy!