Chapter 50.

Adriana's POV

"Mommy miss you too," Jasmine pout as we look at our adorable twins. "Trust me, they missing you two so much. Every time I mention mama or mommy they start pouting and calling for you," mama laugh as I smile and rest against my wife. "They're coming back tomorrow," she said as I smile and nod my head.

"Yes! I miss my little nuggets," I smile watching them clap and play with their new toys. "You're gonna beg for another week like this later in in those terrible twos," she laugh as I felt Jasmine run her fingers through my hair.

"We have to run some errands," Jasmine huff as I bit my lip and nod my head. "Queen things?" Mama ask as we both nod our heads. "Yeah, someone has been stealing money that we've put in for Zayden and his upcoming family," Jasmine said as I frown and clench my money. "How much are you giving them?" She ask as I leaned over and checked my phone.

"A good trillion," I said as her eyes widen. "A trillion?" She gasp as we look at her confused. "Ma, we have more money that a computer can't even count that high," Jasmine said causing mama to laugh. "I know but you're only giving them a trillion? At least a quadrillion if they're going to be the second powerful family in the world," she said rolling her eyes.

"Eye rolling runs in the family, I see," I laughed lowly earning a tap on my shoulder. "We will fix that once we visit someone," she smiled tapping my shoulder to get up. I got up and slid into the all black attire. "Baby, where are my black forces?" She ask as I kissed my favorite twist blade knife. "In here, small feet," I chuckle then immediately felt her presence behind me.

"My feet are not that small," she pout putting her size six shoes on. "Whatever you say, love," I chuckle grabbing my keys. "Let's go Harley Quinn," I chuckle wrapping the bandana around my neck. "I rented/stole a car," she smile exiting the room while twirling her bat. "You did what now?" I ask as we went down the steps and saw everyone else on the couch.

"Woe, what are we bout to do?" Michelle ask pulling her hair up. "Someone stole some money that we have for Zayden and Zariah upcoming family," I said as Jasmine happily twirl the bat in her hands. "What?" Zariah frown as I held my hand up. 

"Well, I guess we're going to go beat some ass then," Symone said getting up. "Aht, we're not risking your lives and we will have our men surround the place," Jasmine said leaning against her bat. I licked my lips as her eyes met mine. "Hey," she mouthed then winked at me. "Then we will be waiting with your men," Symone said running upstairs with everyone else behind her. 

I sigh and went out the door and see and black Escalade with tented windows. "Damn, ma," I mumble as she unlocked the doors with her powers and wait for me to open the door for us. "I tried," she smile then went to the back and took the plate off while I held the door open for her.

"New car?" I hear Michelle ask as Jasmine walked up to me with a smirk planted on her lips. "Stolen," she hum getting in. "Bad ass," Michelle laugh getting in the back. "Let's go!" Jasmine huff as everyone got in the car. "I got to hotwire this shit," I grumble leaning down but Jasmine pulled me up and simply touched the key ignition.

"A little pixie dust won't hurt," she smile biting her lip. I shook my head and pulled off from home and hit the back road. "You four do not come out unless I whistle or some shit. You can help put the money in the car," I said as Jasmine lift the bandana over her mouth. 

We're  about to have some fun with this one. Jahi laugh lowly.

"Man, I wanted to have some fun," Michelle out as Zayden and Zariah looked at us like we're crazy. "Normal people by day and just bad ass demons by night," Zay chuckle as we made it to our destination. "Come on, babe. They can have a little fun since they stole from us," Jasmine smiled then bit her lip as she let Tati take over. "Oh, they're doing this?" I smirked getting out the car and let Jahi take over.