Chapter 90.

Jahi's POV

"This the party?" Tati scoffed as we entered the party. "Hell no, let's throw our own," I said walking out and chose a house to quickly rent out. "Say less, let me get a celebrity to come through," Tati smiled as we walked out and got in the car.

"Aye, go here," I said giving Domonique the address. "I got a DJ!" Darius shout making me smile and lick my lips. "I got Nicki, Megan, City Girls, Tyler The Creator, DaBaby and Party Next Door!" Tati squealed making us all look at her.

"What? They just want me to strip in exchange," she said making me snatch her phone from her. "Dan, I'm joking!" She said as I ready them discussing the price. "I'ma fuck you up, Tati," I grumble giving her the phone back. 

"I would like that," she whispered turning me towards her and peck my lips. "I got someone to do the drinks," Camilla mumble making me smile and fist pump the air. "Ight, this shit starting at three in the morning and ending at sunrise. 

"How the hell you get this many people up here at three in the morning?" I ask causing her to sigh and look at me. "Just know I spent six million on this shit," she said making me look at her. "Damn," I laugh shaking my head.

"I doubt if anyone come though," she mumble earning a cough from Amelia. "Trust me, this thang is about to be pack. I posted it on my story and tagged all of y'all and the artists that's coming.

We arrived to the mansion causing us all to quickly hope out. "Ready to do our magic, mamas?" I ask rubbing my hands. "You know it," she giggled then closed her eyes and snapped her fingers. I snapped mine as well watching everything begin to set up. 

"I named it breaking dawn," Amelia laughed as the DJ came in. "Oh, this is fire. I'ma go ahead and set up everything then-" he started but the sound of a music bus stopped us. "Go, go, go! How the hell they get here that quick?" Tati laughed as we went to a private section of the mansion. 

"Yo, I made it as fast as I could for the million," DaBaby laughed hugging and dapping us up. "Preciate it, we'll get you set up because a whole bunch of people are about to-" I said but the sound of loud talking and squeals interrupted us.

"Damn that was fast, get on the stage so they won't crush us!" I rushed helping them up as the doors opened. 

Music began to play and I let out a loud laugh as Tati recorded them coming in and immediately started dancing and drinking. "Bro, what the hell!" Darius laughed causing me to shrug and grab the mic. 

"What it do!" I yelled wrapping my arm around Tati. They let out screams and cheers while we started to get hype with them. "Ay, we got some special people here to perform with y'all for the breaking dawn. It's demon time baby!" I yelled earning a snort from Tati. 

"Here you go, do your thing and it's a special spot for your people to hang out with," I said dapping him up. "Ight, thanks man," he said as I got off the stage with Tati. "Now come on, I'm trying to get messed up!" She laughed pulling us off to a secluded spot.

"Well, you're going to be doing most of the drinking since I still have to breast feed Chelsea," I smile giving her a bottle while I just got some water. 

I saw some more artist come through greeting us on their way to their section while Tati just started eye fucking. "You kind of look sexy sagging," she complimented making me look down and blush. "I'm wearing a damn belt!" I groan lifting my pants up.

"This goes for a royal cigar," Tati giggles pulling up a thick cigar out of no where. "It's a cigar but this will get you to some places and its none harmful to the body or these milk jugs on my chest," she giggles turning towards me and lit it.