Chapter 70.

Jasmine's POV

Me and the girls was out shopping and I couldn't be more happier. "As you two know, you two have officially started a family, so here is your card," I said handing her a black card with her name on it. "Adri is giving Zayden his as we speak," I said hearing her squeal and hug me.

I put her information in her hone so she can check her phone and see how much she have. "Holy shit," she gasp looking at the card then me. "Come on!" She squealed pulling me and Mimi to a store. "I am definitely talking up on them being born on the same day," Michelle earning a smack to the arm.

"We're literally three months pregnant!" I squeal biting my lip. "You're about to have-" Michelle started making me squint my eyes at her. "Three babies and not four. I swear if you and Adri spoke up on me having twins again, it is on sight," I grumble rubbing my slightly visible belly.

"I can't describe how exciting this is and the fact we're going through this together," Zariah smiled showing me some cute bibs and blankets. "All five of them are going to be inseparable," Mimi mumble as we went to a different store.

"Wait, we're shopping for baby stuff?" I ask realizing who our significant others are. "Yeah, and?" Zariah hum pulling us to a toy shop. "Do you two know who you're about to marry?" I laughed watching them freeze then smacked their foreheads. 

"We just go home then?" Michelle ask shrugging her shoulder. "Aht, get a favorite two x hoodie and have your lovers wear them. Trust me," I laughed then shown them some stuff they're going to need.
-------------------------------

"I didn't know we was going to be needing all of this?" Michelle snicker as we entered me and Adri's home. 

Ju, you know its their home too. Justice snicker earning an eyeroll.

"Baby?" I called seeing her hold some hot fries and a vanilla milkshake. "Here's your weird food craving mamas," she smiled causing me to drop the bags and rush to her. "Thank you baby," I pout grabbing the food then peck her lips.

"Your welcome beautiful, and you're welcome my extra nugget," she smile as the twins ran towards us giggling. "Up mommy!" "Up mama!" They shout reaching up to us. She picked them both up while I gave them some of my milkshake. 

"At least my cravings are not weird," Michelle laugh sitting on the couch and eat a bowl of noodles. "Noodles creep me out now," Zariah cringed earning a snort from me. "They creeped me out when I was pregnant with these two devils," I snicker kissing them as they reach for more.

"You're gonna eat all of mommy's treat?" Adri laughed lowly then sat me down on the couch with her powers. "Ready to go?" Symone ask making me look at her confused. "To hear the baby heartbeats?" She ask in a 'duh' tone.

"We could have done it last week but I was too busy ordering stuff for our baby," Symone laughs nervously. "Come on!" I rushed getting up and tugged Adri's hand. "Holding the babies, baby," she laughed putting their shoes on while sliding into hers.

"Are you going to be emotional this time?" Zariah ask Zayden earning a playful growl from him. "Don't you growl at me," she pout smacking his arm. "I'm ready," Adriana hum allowing me to put my snack up then follow her to help put the kids in the car. "I can't wait until I hear its heartbeat. I'ma try not to be emotional," she chuckles then start the drive towards the hospital.

I engaged in the indistinct conversation between my little prince and my little princess. They talk to each other constantly sometimes argue when they're screaming and pointing at each other.

It's adorable. Tati laughs.

Do you think they will protect their baby sister or brother? Diamond ask as I look to Adri then softly scratch her nape.