Chapter 33.

Tati's POV

"Play room?" She asked for confirmation. "Yes daddy," I whined seeing her bulging print in her tight jeans. She let out a low growl towards my neck, causing me to lean my head over, showing my submission to her. "Good girl," she growl pulling back and opened the door for me. I got down and walked around her. "Hurry up and get your sexy ass in the fucking car," she growl showing her sharp fangs.

I pecked her lips and got in the car. "Shit," I hear her growl as she got in the car and revved it up. "There's no running from this dick tonight," she groaned lifting the top up and pull out from the live party. I ran my fingers through my curled hair as I feel the pull in my core. "Daddy," I moan as the air barely calmed me down. 

"Hold on baby girl," she growl making me whimper and crave her more. She pulled up to a red light and looked at me. she wrapped her hand around my throat and kissed me deeply. I gripped her jaw, and sucked on her bottom lip. I heard a wolf whistle causing us to pull away and take a deep breath. "Yo, that's them!" I hear as I stared at my sexy ass wife. "Jahi?" I called while reaching back and unclasping my bra under my shirt.

"What?" She hum biting her lip. "Take us the fuck home," I said pulling my hair up into a messy bun. She took off, even though the light was still red, and sped home. I was preparing myself to have my clothes to be ripped off as soon as we made it in the room. She parked in front of the door and I immediately got out barefoot, and unlocked the door.

As soon as I stepped into the house, I felt my clothes being ripped off and my body being thrown on her shoulder. "No foreplay, I need you," she growl smacking my ass. She unlocked the play room and the red lights immediately came on. She placed me on the ground and turned to Jahi demon. "Turn to you demon," she growl taking her clothes off. I quickly got out of my underclothes and changed into my body.

She stared at me then picked me up and held me upside down. "Sh-shit!" I screamed feeling her tongue dive into my pussy. "Suck it," she growl sucking and making out with my clit as I slid her dick in my mouth. "Fuck," she growl into my pussy earning a loud moan from me. I swallowed around her while wrapping my legs around her head.

"Fuck baby girl," she moan pulling away and bend me over a stool. "Fuck daddy!" I gasp feeling her hands grip into my ass. "Baby... FUCK!" I scream as my  unexpectant orgasm hit me. "Shit, who told you to cum!" She grunt pulling away and picked me up. She slammed me into the wall, hearing a loud crack. "Punish me," I moan feeling her hand wrap around my throat tightly. "Fuck, you want me to fuck you like you're my toy," she groaned pinning my arms above my head. "Yes, baby. I'm your toy," I cry out feeling her dick right into my g spot.

She pulled out making me groaned and glare at her. She laid me on the bed and spread my legs. "Don't run," she darkly laughs then ram herself into me without a warning. "FU-" I gasp but she didn't give me time to think straight as she drive her dick right into the right spot. "Fuck, I'm so close," she moan as my eyes rolled back. "Gi-give it t-to me!" I beg as she fell on me and grip my throat.

"Ah, fuck," she moan as my nails dug into my back. "AWE, SHIT... TATI!" She yelled out while rubbing my clit. "No... Jah- FUCK DADDY!" I scream to the top of my lungs as I try to run from her dick. It was feeling too good how she mixed the pain and pleasure. He other hand dug into my pelvis which is one of my erogenous zone. I felt her fill me up as I came on her.

"I can't stop," she pant as I my eyes continue to roll back. I looked at her, watching her eyes meet mines then roll back. "Fuck, you're squeezing me so good," she groaned smacking my ass. She pulled out then stood me up.

"Show me what you was doing at the party," she mumble as I held onto the rod that is connected to the bed. I grabbed her dick and slid her into me then began grinding and twerking in her dick. "Shit, like that!" She groan as I hung my mouth open and feel her fill me up. "You're so fucking big!" I cry out suddenly feel her hands grip my waist. "Daddy, wait," I plea earning growls in response as she began going completely insane. She was showing no mercy to my demonic body and I was loving every sing moment of it.

"Let me go baby girl," she groan gripping my hair and smacking my ass. "I can't baby. It feels too good," I squeaked feeling her thrust get deeper then sloppier. I lift my foot as she drive into, feeling my orgasm approach. "Shit, wait! I- FUCK! JAHI!" I cry out trying to run from her destroyer. "Don't run from this dick now baby girl. Not while I'm this close," she groan lifting us up and gave me her all. "Take. All. Of. It." She growl after each thrust making every breath of air leave my body as I felt myself squirt on her.

"Fuck, Tati!" She cry out sloppily thrusting in me and finally release her ropes of cum in me. "Fuck," she pant riding out her orgasm while gripping my ass. I tried my best to hold my body up but she had to quickly pick me up and carry me downstairs. "We never had the chance to break in this house," she chuckle sitting on the couch, slowly stroking herself. "This is our chance now," I smile straddling her and began our long night of completely destroying the house. 
////////////////////////////

Thoughts?

The way home?

The sex?

Like, Comment, Enjoy!