Chapter 3.

Jasmine's POV

"Ready baby?" Adriana asks as we got on the jet to go back home. "Yes! I miss my babies and our annoying friends," I giggle relaxing into my seat. "Believe it or not but... me too," she chuckle pulling my hand to her lap. I texted Michelle and saw her send a picture of the twins. 

"Babe, look," I yawned showing her the picture. "Our little nuggets," she pout lacing our hands together. "Sleep until we land baby," I hear Justice voice whisper making me immediately doze off on her.

She loves doing that to us. Tati pout before I fell into a complete sleep.
--------------------------------------

"Wake up baby, we're back," I hear Adri mumble causing me to open my eyes and see those familiar cars outside the jet. "We're home?" I squealed ready to see our babies. "Yes baby, we-" she said but I was too quick to get off the private plane to see all of them standing together. 

"Nuggets!" I smile watching their heads turn at the sound of my voice. "Ma mi ma mi," they clapped as I ran to them and quickly grabbed them out of Michelle's arms. "Mommy miss you two so much," I pout kissing all over their cheeks.

I heard a small cough making me look up and smile. "You know I miss you all too," I laugh as they smile and took pictures. "I see you got your tan on," Zariah laugh nudging my arm. "You should see the pictures," I smile kissing my babies on their cheeks.

"Hey guys, where's mama's nuggets?" I hear Adri laugh behind me making me turn and see her kiss both of their heads. "Ready to go back home?" Zayden smile tossing Adri the keys to her Range. "Heck yeah!" She laughs as Azael and Sam grabbed our bags and put it in the car. 

I put the kids in the car and kissed them both on the cheek. "Where's mom and dad?" I ask seeing Symone look at me smiling. "Let's just say they are at home," she hums walking to her car with Michelle. "You better close that door Jasmine," Adri scolded making me look at her and close it. "Good," she smile as I bit my lip and waited until she opened the door for me. "You are something else," I laugh as she smiled at me then closed the door and got in on the passenger side.

We arrived home and I smile glancing back at the twins playing with their feet. "Come on, I want to play with our nuggets," Adri hum getting out then open the door for me. "Thank you baby," I smile grabbing Titan while she grabbed Makayla.

"Mommy's handsome boy," I smile kissing and blowing on his cheek while he giggle and smack his soft hands on my face. I entered the living room and saw gifts everywhere. "Wha-" I gasp seeing everyone enter through the from door.

"These are some gifts that was from the wedding. Mostly from fans," Symone said making my eyes widen. "Wow," I snicker lifting a small container with hers and hers coffee mugs. "That's not the best part," Mimi said pulling me to the kitchen. She opened the freezer and shown me some shoes in ice. 

"What? Beyoncé was serious?" I gasp biting my lip

"What? Beyoncé was serious?" I gasp biting my lip. "Where's my phone?" I mumble opening the contained while looking at the card. 'Try them on and send a pic. Bey.' "Here baby," I said as I gave her Titan.