Chapter 19.

Jasmine's POV

I groan as we got off the plane. We're officially back home and I'm most definitely hating it because of the ceremony in a few days. "Don't pout my love, you're about to be a queen," Adri chuckles in my ear. "I know, such a big responsibility," I sigh holding my babies as we wait for everyone to grab their things. 

"Omg, omg, Mrs. and Mrs. Morningstar! You're back, I've been watching your all of your posts and lives and..." She ranted causing me to let out a small giggle in my sleeping babies. "Wait, wait, wait, if you're back... That means the whole group is back!" She squeal clapping her hands making my nuggets wake up. 

"Awn, mommy got you nuggets," I coo as they pout and grip into my shirt. "I'm so tired," Zay yawned as everyone else met up with us. "No fu-" the fan began to say but I quickly covered her mouth. "Aht, don't curse around my babies," I said as she squealed nod her head eagerly. She touched her mouth while looking down at her phone. "Can I please get a picture?" She ask biting her lip in excitement.

I looked to everyone, seeing them shrug and nod their heads. Adri grabbed Makayla and wrap her arm around my waist. "I got it boss," Azael mumble holding the fan's phone up. I smile and made bunny ears behind her head as he snapped the picture. "Thank you," she squealed as Adri grumble leaning her head to the side and use her shoulder to rub her ear.

"What are we famous for again?" Zayden asks as I shrug and fix the bookbag on my back. "I really don't know." I snicker feeling my wife pull me to the van. I quickly waved off to the young woman. "She squealed too much," she grumble stretching as I put the twins in their car seat. "Ah, I know nuggets," I sigh hearing them get fussy from being out of my arms. They love to stay in my arms for a minute after they wake up.

I got out the van and grabbed a luggage. "If you don't put that luggage down Jasmine," I hear Adri growl lowly as I look at her and roll my eyes. "Roll your eyes again," she grunt pushing me against the van causing me to roll my eyes again. "Roll your fucking eyes again and watch me punish your ass in a restroom," she growl as I wrap my arms around her neck.

"That doesn't sound bad, daddy," I whisper leaning on my toes. She look down at me and smile. "You just wait until this ceremony. I need to see how it feels to fuck a queen," she whisper pecking my lips. "I'm already a queen baby," I smile running my hands to her face. "Yes you are, but now you will have more power. Which means..." She trailed off causing me to blush and look down.

"What did I tell you about that?" She ask placing her hands on my waist. "A queen never lower her head or her crown will fall," I sigh as she tap my waist with her fingers. "Then why haven't you corrected it, baby?" She growl in my ear making my body shiver as I look up to see her pupils dilate. "Good girl," she whisper pulling me to her and peck my lips.. 

"No," I pout pulling her back down to a kiss. "Aht, people are watching," Symone said making me groan and lean my head back. I looked around see people look at us with their cameras out. "Come on, my queen," she winked making my dimple show. 

"I want to drive," I said making sure the kids are strapped in tight. "No!" Everyone yelled making my mouth drop and look at them. "Y'all are mean," I pout as Adri grab the keys for me and open the passenger door. "I drive safe with my kids," I said grabbing the keys and got in on the driver's side. "Man, I want to live to marry my fiancé," Zayden laugh as I plucked him with my powers. 

I cranked the van and began my drive back home. I glance to the twins to see them playing and looking at Michelle and Symone. "You two should have babies so they can have play dates." I said to Symone as I concentrate back on the road. "Ju, you do know I'm a female right?" She said loudly as I wave my hand. "You do know we're the most powerful beings in the universe, right?" Adri chuckle turning to look at them.

"No way," Zayden laughed as Diamond flashed in my eyes. "Who else is more powerful than us?" I ask biting my lip. "Isn't God the all high? I remember my preacher saying something like that when I was younger," he said leaning against the back of my seat. "Who do you think created God?" Adri laugh looking over at me.

"Wait, so you're telling me you made God?" Zariah ask with a confused expression. "No, my parent made me, whoever they are. They made me to be more powerful than them." Adri said as I bit my lip blushing. "Basically no one can kill you?" Zay ask as I pulled up to a gas station. "Yes, well... Jasmine can kill me since she is my equal," Adri mumble as I let out a hum. "Cool," they mumble together as Adriana got out the van. 

I rolled her window down so she can hear us. I lift my leg up and prop my foot on the seat. "Jasmine wouldn't kill me," she said leaning on the window frame as the gas pump itself. "Non sexually, of course." I said glancing to her while biting my lip. "You're just a freak," she chuckle going back to the pump. "I wasn't until I met you, love!" I shout turning to look at my little nuggets.

"You two have no shame," Zariah snicker as I smile and tickle their tummies. "We're sex de-" I began but stopped feeling a hand go over my mouth. "Aht, some things they don't need to know," Sy said causing me to sigh and fold my arms. "Why do we always have to hide. People would crave to be with our kind," I scoff as Adriana got in the van. "It could start a possible war because you know how humans love to test things that they are not accustom to or isn't 'normal'." She said as I nod my head and bit the inside of my cheek. 

"By humans you mean white people right?" Zayden snicker as I shook my head laughing. I started the van up again and went back home.
----------------------

"Alright, everyone get out," I said parking the van in front of the door. "Man, that was a nice trip," Zayden said as I unbuckled the twins and help Adri get them out. "Knocked out," I laugh carrying them in the house after using my powers to unlock the door. "Nugget number one," I smile laying Titan down in their bed. "And nugget number two," Adri mumble with a small smile. We kissed their heads then walked back down to the van and grabbed our luggage.

We carried our luggage to our room then flopped down on the bed. I stared at the ceiling, wondering how it would look to have a mirror up there. "Baby?" I called feeling her lift up and show me her phone. "Already ordered one," she smile showing me the mirror. 

I looked at her covering my face. "I've been thinking about it, I was just waiting for you to confirm it," she said getting up and started a bath. "Oh," I blush biting my lip. "You know you can talk to me about it, right?" I snicker as she turn to me and smile. "I do, I just like to wait for you to address certain topics," she sigh taking her clothes off. "Some topics don't need to wait," I said undressing myself. "You're right, I just don't want to mess up anything," she frown sliding in the tub.

"Stop being scared to mess up something. I will be there with you no matter what," I said getting in with her and straddle her lap. "No I mean between us," she hesitantly mumble meeting my eyes. I slid my hand up to her face and peck her lips. "We will most definitely have our moments but we will work them out, we have to." I said ghosting my lips over hers. "You're absolutely right," she smile wrapping her arms around my waist. "One of the many reasons why I married you," she mumble to herself causing me to smile and lay my head on her shoulder.

"When do the mirror come?" I ask running my hand up and down her face. "Tomorrow," she smile taking the band from my hair. "Eager?" I ask as she smile and lean her head back. "Eager to test out the mirror," she snicker rubbing my back with her nails. "You just want to fuck me," I said feeling her hands grip my sides. "Language baby," she growl lowly causing me to pout and look at her. "Sorry," I sigh as we relaxed and clean our bodies from the long travel back home.
/////////////////////////////////

Thoughts?

The way back home?

Jasmine almost exposing that they're sex demons to Zayden and Zariah?

Like, Comment, Enjoy!