Chapter 60.

Adriana's POV

I let out a small stretch as I feel my babies sleep on me in the hotel. "Come on, baby." Jasmine whisper placing soft kisses along my jaw. "I'm up mamas," I sigh sliding my nuggets to the bed then got out. "I'll get them dress while you get dressed," she said laying them on their backs and took their clothes off.

I began putting on my tux for the ceremony but stopped and helped my wife with the kids. "Adri-" she started only for me to kiss her and dress Titan up. "I'm helping you dress our kids," I said washing his face with the cloth as he continue to sleep. "Thank you baby," she smile getting Makayla in the black and gold crotch snap dress. I made sure Titan's twist was right along with his line which I had to do.

I look to Makayla and smile at my beautiful princess. "Wow, you did great, baby." I smile fixing Ty's small tux. "You did too baby," she smile getting some cream and place it on Titan's twists.

 "You did too baby," she smile getting some cream and place it on Titan's twists

(Makayla's reference)

"Let's get dressed while they sleep. We took a long nap," I laugh lowly then got dressed with Jasmine. I frown running my fingers over my twisted hair that I braided back. "You would look sexy with dreads," Jasmine mumble turning her back to me so I can zip her dress up.

"Really?" I ask kissing the nape of her neck. "Yeah, just my opinion though," she hum placing her designer hat on her head that matched her dress. "Wow," I mumble touching her soft curls then kiss her hand. "Let's wake them up and feed them," she giggle fixing my bow tie.
---------------------------

"Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo," Jasmine sung as the babies dance and clap with her. I saw a red carpet then turn towards the parking space. "Come on nuggets," Jasmine squeal as the valet opened the door for us. I sigh loving how she placed her hat on her natural curls. "Thank you," I mumble helping Jasmine get our babies out.

"Bye bye," Ty said lowly while waving to the valets. "Come here mamas," I mumble wrapping my arms around her and walked to the carpet. We stopped and posed for some pictures then went to a reported that waved us over. "Hi, Katy," she introduced shaking our hands.

"Adriana," I smile then turn towards Jasmine. "Jasmine," she smile as Katy nod her head. "Yes, the Morningstar-Matts family. Mind introducing the cute bundles of joy?" She smile as I turn Titan towards her.

"This is Titan. Say hey Ty," I smile watching him cover his face then wave. "And Makayla. Say hi princess," Jasmine giggle as Kay waved then stuff her head into Jasmine. "Shy babies," she laugh then turn towards us.

"How does it feel to be nominated for three awards?" She ask as I feel Jasmine slide her hand into mines and look at me. "It feels great. Everyone has done an amazing job with promoting their businesses and I'm just glad that I've had the opportunity to use my business for good things," I said kissing Jasmine's hand as Katy awed at me and smiled. "That's so sweet. I will let you and your family sit down," she smile waving causing the twins to look and wave.