Chapter 36.

Adriana's POV

"You two are doing great," Ellen said as we stood up and let the workers bring out a bigger couch. "Thank you," I smile as Jasmine pulled me towards the babies. "I should beat you for bringing the snake," Zayden pout as music began playing and some fans tried talking to us. I felt Jasmine dancing beside me with Ty in her arms.

"You can't forget my baby girl," I smile picking her up and dance with her. I heard cheers as they held their hands out for me to touch. I smile dancing towards the fans and touch their hands. "Omg," one of them gasp as I smiled at them and danced with Makayla. "Alright, we're going to get all of you up here," a director says causing us to turn and take our seats.

"Ou, we're going to be on Tv again," Zay laughed as we sat the twins down on our lap. "Zariah, pinch him if he start acting a fool," Jasmine giggles as I look at her. 

Ugh, he beauty is so perfect. Jahi purred.

"Babe, you're staring," Jasmine giggles as Ty played with the bracelet on her wrist. "Just admiring," I hum as Ellen started talking after someone did a countdown. "Welcome back, before we get started on our game, I have a question for all of you," Ellen said crossing her legs.

"What are your professions and are you proud of it?" She asks making Jasmine smile and look at me. "You go," she said as I shook my head and held my hand out. "Rock, paper, scissors... shoe," we quickly said seeing her smirk and hold paper over my rock.

"Ha, now go," she smile as Makayla played with my watch and the audience let out laughs. "Fine, I was going to go unto the medical field but Symone offered me a job. I got my business degrees and started managing a successful jewelry company," I said earning claps from the twins then everyone followed.

"I use to be chief of surgeon at a local hospital, but I now own it which has saved many lives since I have started to run it," Jasmine smiled earning a high five from me and applauses from me. "I am an OBGYN at the hospital that my dear sister work at," Symone said as Jasmine smiled at her and did their little handshake. "I'm an celebrity hair stylist and I have hair shops around," Michelle smile as we both gave her an high five.

"I work for Adriana," Zariah said as I look at her smiling. "And I'm working to be in the NFL," Zay dramatic ass said flexing his muscles. 

"Wow, we have some achievers here," Ellen said as I look down and saw the twins sleeping in our arms. I reached over and rubbed Titan's stomach as he slept in Jasmine's arms. "Let's play a game called burning questions," Ellen said making us freeze. "Omg, these questions," Jasmine giggle as I nod for Azael and Sam to get the twins as we made our way to the stand.

"Instead of two, I brought three," she said as I feel my face heat up already. "This is going to get us in so much trouble," Jasmine giggles causing everyone to laughed. "You can said I made you do it," Ellen laughed as I pulled the chair out for Jasmine. "Thanks, love," she hum taking a seat. I took a seat beside her and Ellen on the other side of her. "Okay, I will ask the questions then we will answer by pressing the button," she said as Jasmine wiggled in her seat.

"Okay, I'm ready," Jasmine squeaked covering her face.

"Okay, first question... If you can't sleep in the middle of the night, what do you do?" Ellen ask and I quickly hit the button along with Jasmine. "Cuddle." We said at the same time earning a smile. "I feel like I should have said it with you too," Ellen joked as I looked at Jasmine licking my lips.

"What part of your body are you proud of?" Ellen ask and I let Jasmine answer. "My eyes," she said after hitting the bell. I hit mines and bit my lip. "Does voice count?" I ask deepening it a little bit then look to Jasmine. "No, it doesn't," Jasmine blush as I smile and looked towards the camera. "My smile then," I said earning laughter. "You two are so quick to answer while I'm still thinking about mines," Ellen laughed then said her eyes.

"What is your favorite body part on your partner?" She ask and Jasmine began pressing the button repeatedly. "Okay, let me think because I have lots... since we already said our smiles and eyes, I'm going to say her abs," she said blushing a little. "I-" I said placing my head on the button hearing a bell. "Everything," I said hearing her cute giggle. I heard Symone dramatically coughed making me look at her and squint my eyes.

"I'm going to go with eyes," Ellen said trying to contain her laughter. "Craziest place you ever had sex," she said making me and Jasmine freeze from pressing the button. I hesitated but pressed the button. "I- um," I mumble glancing to Jasmine. "Take your time," she said as I sat back and glance to Jasmine. I opened my mouth but closed it shaking my head. Beach? No, no. Restaurant? No, no. In my office? Nah, that's too much.

"Pass," I said as I heard Jasmine's bell ring. "Car?" Jasmine said with her head over the button. "That's not-" I began but she slapped her hand over my mouth. "Let's just say car," she said biting her lip. "Beach," Ellen said as I looked at Jasmine with my mouth open.

"Have you ever been in handcuffs?" She ask and Jasmine quickly pressed the button. "Wait, I pressed that too fast," she said earning a chuckle from me and laughs from the audience. "Well, I can't lie on that one, I gave myself away," she sigh covering her face. I hit the bell glancing to the camera. "Who hasn't?" I sigh leaning back in my chair. "These questions are so explicit," Jasmine giggle as Ellen pressed the button. "I agree with both of you," she laughed as the audience went crazy.

"A pet name you like to be called," Ellen asked making Jasmine choke and slide down in her chair to the floor. "Who came up with these?" She asks as getting back up looking at me. "Do we have to answer this?" I laughed hearing the group snicker. "Daddy," Michelle coughed as my mouth dropped and I stared at her. "You didn't have to expose us like that," Jasmine gasp covering her face. "Wait, who gets called daddy," Ellen asks eating this up.

"Definitely not me," Jasmine mumble pressing the button. I just smiled and look at her. "These are a lot of questions," I said causing everyone to laugh. "Only two more," Ellen laugh as I look over to see Jasmine blushing. "Daddy too," Ellen laughed then hit the button. "Anyways! My spouse gives the best..." She trailed and I was too quick to press the button.

"I got this one. Love, kisses, cuddles, care, cooking,... everything," I mumble looking to her and see her lick the top row of her teeth slowly.

She on her shit, A. Justice mumbles as I look to her lips and bite mines.

"Hmm, I'ma go with everything. Keep it PG," Jasmine said hitting the button. "Too late for that," Ellen laughed then answered the question. "I'ma go with everything too," she said as we smiled and high fived each other. 

"Last question!" Ellen said as I tapped the stand. 

"What do you like wearing to bed?" She ask and Jasmine quickly pressed the button while wiggling in her seat. "Her overly large t shirts that reach to my knees or my red hoodie," she said making me look at her and laugh.

"You mean my red hoodie?" I ask lifting my eyebrow. "Aht, aht. MY hoodie now," she said tilting her head and flick her curly hair. "Of course, beautiful," I smile looking at her only to see her smiling at me. "Ugh, your adorable. I'll go with boxers and a sports bra," I said nonchalantly hearing Ellen ring the bell. "Shorts and t shirt," she laughed as the audience cheered.

"I wasn't prepared for that," I laugh rubbing the back of my neck. "Me either," I hear Jasmine seductive voice mumble. 

Uh, oh. All three of us mumbled.
//////////////////////////////

Thoughts?

The interview?

Jasmine holding a snake?

The dancing during break?

The game?

Their answers?

Like, Comment, Enjoy!