Chapter 39.

Adriana's POV

I'm going to be honest here and say that I'm not paying attention to the game anymore. She finally let me touch her again and I've never miss her touch like this ever. "Babe, are you paying attention?" Jasmine giggle rubbing rubbing my hand that she has wrapped around my shoulders.

"Yeah," I smile looking at the score. "Oh, they just tied the score," she said as the buzzer went off. "Damn," I laughed lowly as Zay stood up. I look at the court and saw them celebrating because the Spurs made it to overtime. 

"Where do your guys want to eat at after this?" Jasmine ask loudly, making them all look at me. "Your house!" They said together making me squint my eyes. "Y'all just want to eat up our food," I laughed as they began overtime. 

"Oh yeah. The Nets won," I laugh lowly feeling that Tonya chick looking at me. She been staring at me the whole time since she walked in. "Hmm, beef steak, chicken, and/or shrimp enchiladas?" Jasmine ask typing in her phone. "Ou, you're making it?" I ask watching Harden shoot a three. "That's game," I laughed lowly as Jasmine looked at me.

"Yeah, you know I love to make mamas enchiladas," she smile as the buzzer went off. "We need to head to the store before I cook though," she hum as I see a small list of things we need. "Okay, mamas," I mumble stranding up and hold my hand out for her. I smile at her short ass as she stood up. "Excuse me," I hear that Tonya chick mumble walking between us. I only let out a chuckle and glanced at her ass.

"She got a little something, nothing to satisfy me," Jasmine mumble making me look at her smirking. "Cause' I satisfy you?" I ask picking up some of her southern accent. "Damn right baby," she winked grabbing my hand as I saw some people come up to us. "Can we get a photo with you all?" A young male ask with a bright smile.

"Sure, who did your nails?" Jasmine ask holding his nails up. I smile standing behind her as Michelle and Zariah came over. I wrapped my arms around Jasmine and laid my head on her shoulder. "Diabetes," Zayden coughed earning the middle finger from both of us. "Yeah, my friends call me Jay," he said flicking his imaginary hair. "I'm loving your vibe. What's your Instagram?" Jasmine smile as Zayden came up next to me.

"Aye, what she cooking?" He ask sliding his hand under his shirt and rub his stomach. "Enchiladas," I hum doing the same thing now. "Stop it," Jasmine mumble removing my hand from under my shirt. "What?" I ask feeling her nails drag down my stomach softly. I bit my lip looking down at her.

"My bad," I laugh lowly, deepening my voice. "You know what you're doing," she pout then turn back to the group. "Ready for that photo?" Jasmine asks making them nod and have Jay take the photo. I could tell he was kind of upset by it but we got him after it. "Omg, thank you," they said then snatched the phones from Jay.

"Jay, you want a picture?" I ask making him look at me and smile. "Eh, the lighting is terrible. Let's find a different spot," Michelle said going along with what we're doing. "Let's go," Jasmine squealed grabbing his hand and pulled him out of the stadium. "We're too nice," I huff smiling at how adorable my wife look.

"Yo-you do-don't have to," he giggle as I felt Michelle jump on my back. "Get your heavy ass off of me, woman," I laugh as she tightened her legs around me. I basically carried her to my car while Jasmine and Jay talked and his fake friends followed behind us mumbling. "Okay, this is perfect," Zariah said as Jasmine small ass jumped on his back and took a cute selfie. "Ju, get your small ass off of people," Symone laughed as we gave one of his so called friends our phones and made them take a picture of us.

I jumped up, making all of them catch and hold me. "That's right, hold me you peasants," I laughed then turned to Jasmine. "Except for you my queen," I smiled seeing her look at me and shake her head. They snapped the photos and we snatched the phone from them like they did with Jay. "Next time, don't be fake towards a loyal friend," I grunt earning laughter from Symone and Jasmine.

"Tell em baby!" Jasmine giggle giving me a high five. "What?" One of them said as we ignored them and went back to taking pictures with Jay. "How you know them?" I ask looking at Jay. "I mean, I met them in college but I guess they only used me for my money," he frowned looking down. "Aht, don't let someone like them ruin your mood," Jasmine said following him on Instagram. Michelle, Jasmine, and Zariah took more selfies then made us take some pictures with him too.

I quickly posted the pictures then mentioned him in it. "I- wow," he blush covering his mouth. "Eh, I think we can eat enchiladas tomorrow night. Let's take Jay out," I said as his aura changed. Jasmine looked at me, seeing it also. "Yeah," she said as the rest of them look at us weird. "Let me ride with him," Jasmine whisper earning a nod of my head. 

"Know any good spots around here?" Jasmine asks grabbing his hand and open the door for him. "Uh, yeah," he said as Zayden passed me the keys to his car. "We'll follow behind and we'll drop you off home," I said holding the door open for Jasmine. "Bye, fake friends," Jasmine smile waving to them. I pecked her lips seeing the pettiness in her eyes. "Petty," I laugh lowly closing the door and hear her crack up the car.

I looked towards Jay and made a motion to put on his seatbelt when I saw Jasmine prop her leg up. I heard her cute cackle as she stuck her finger up at me. "What's this about? I thought I was about to get me some good ass homemade enchiladas," Zayden pout as we walked to his car. "His aura was brown, which means negative energy," I frown hooping he's not suicidal. 

We made it to a Chinese buffet and we all happily got out. "Zayden, stop pouting. You can get enchiladas tomorrow night," I hear Jasmine laugh as she hooked her arm with Jay's. "Am I being pranked or something? Did the girls set this up for you to fight me or something?" He ask laughing nervously. "They did that before?" She ask squinting her eyes. His silence gave it away and she began pulling her hair up.

"Aht, we're going to eat and spend some time with a loyal fan," I said wrapping my arm around her waist. "Fine," she huff as I smile at her pissed off face. "What?" She ask as we went in and go seated. I know there are two three things she hates about people. Lying, bullying, and cheating...

"Alright, what can I get you all?" The waitress ask then looked at us, fixing herself. I "Chaotic Six, I- um... what drinks would you like?" She ask as Jay let out a low snort. "Eh, water. What you want baby?" I ask rubbing my hand on her thigh. "Probably a peach margarita," I said as she opened her mouth. "Shut up," she grumble pouting. "Awn, she got it right," Symone laughed making Jasmine look at her with squinted eyes. 

Jasmine quickly ended her laughed with a pout. "I hate when you do that," she whined earning a kiss from Michelle. "Now if me and Zariah start kissing, I might feel a piece of chicken hit the back of my head," Zay said making us laugh. "Oh, this a buffet ain't it?" Zay laugh hopping up real quick. I followed behind him, almost busting my ass. "Babe, be careful," Jasmine laugh wrapping her arm around my waist.

"Ight," I smile kissing her head then wrap my arm around her shoulder. "Jay coming?" I ask seeing her glance to the table and smile. "Yeah, he's coming," she smile grabbing a plate while doing her little dancey dance.
//////////////////////////////////////

Thoughts?

The game?

The fans?

Jay?

Jay friends being fake?

Chaotic Six going out with a fan?

Like, Comment, Enjoy!