back to the past - lana winters

summary: lana, your girlfriend, wakes up in the middle of the night from a nightmare of her past at briarcliff.

warnings: nightmares??

word count: 246

.   .   .

If was around three in the morning, our house was pitch black. I kept tossing and turning all night and couldn't sleep. I looked next to me to see Lana peacefully sleeping, or so i thought.

Not even five minutes later, Lana shoots up in her sleep sobbing, and her breathings heavy. "Lana?" I asked as i sit up and wrap my arms around her. This isn't the first time this has happened, there's been numerous nights where Lana has shot up in her sleep from nightmares of her past at Briar Cliff.

"Shhhh it's okay i'm here" I kept repeating in her ear as i left kisses on her forehead "They tried to kill me" She said, her voice all shakey "i know sweetheart, your home, your safe, your with me" I said and she laid her head on my shoulder once her sobbing died down.

"Here let's lay down, it's late" I said as laid back down into bed and she placed her head right on top of me as i stroked her hair. "I'll always keep you safe okay?" I said and she slightly nodded "i love you" Lana whispered "i love you too" I said and looked down to see Lana fast asleep once again.

~

I know this one is super short but i'm gonna post longer ones soon😩