cared for - sally mckenna

summary: you have a relaxing morning with sally.

warnings: none

word count: 573

.   .   .

I felt the weight of Sally shift in bed, closer to me, her arms wrapped tightly around my waist while her head was rested on my chest, her frizzy blonde hair tickling my nose.

"Y/n" I heard Sally's raspy voice whisper "Yes beautiful" I slowly pushed the hair out of her face "Shit...did i wake you" Sally's eyes grew wide "Of course not, i've been awake, now what's on you mind" I questioned the blonde, usually Sally could peacefully sleep through the night in my embrace but tonight neither of us could get rest.

"I can't sleep" Sally pouted "same here Sal" I looked over at my phone to see the time struck five in the morning "Well, it's already five, how about we get ready, we can have a nice relaxing day" A smile formed on the blondes lips as she leaned on to her elbows and nodded.

"Alright come on sweetheart" I grabbed her hand, gently pulling her out of bed and to the bathroom, a shiver going through our bodies as the cold air hit our skin.

We stood in front of the bathroom mirror as i got out the makeup wipes, gently rubbing off Sally's makeup that she always refuses to take off when she goes to bed.

"Christ that's cold" A chuckled escaped my lips "I bet."

"Now get dressed and i want you in comfortable clothes" Sally rolled her eyes at the demanded even though she knew deep down she loved being told what to do, to have someone care for her.

Hopping back in bed, Sally joined me minutes later, crawling back into my embrace with her head placed right on my chest.

"What would like like to watch sweetheart?" I moved my head to face her "Hmm" The blonde paused "pick anything" I started flipping through channels "alright" "Wait!" Sally shouted right as i was about to click something "sh sh sh, people are still sleeping" I chuckled while Sally mumbled a low "sorry" even though she really wasn't sorry.

"What's that movie called where there's a group of girls who steal a...uh.shit what is it? I don't know, something about a necklace and the Met Gala?"

"Oceans eight?" The blonde nodded, so, i put that on for her, my heart fluttering from seeing Sally's face grow a big smile.

"She's pretty" I looked back at Sally, dramatically gasping, she looked up at me, our eyes meeting "Well you're prettier dumbass" I chuckled "Oh really?" My hands made their way to Sally's side, tickling her knowing her soft spots "Stop it you bitch" Sally bursted out in laughter, small squeals leaving her mouth.

She playfully rolled her eyes once i stopped, snuggling back into me, her arms tightly wrapped around my waist "I love you Sal" I kissed the top of her head "I love you too y/n" she made a mocking tone "Don't make me tickle you again" She looked up at me "Don't make me kick you off of the bed."

"You wouldn't dare"

"I would"

"Fine i love you" She rolled her eyes again "I know you do" The blonde scoffed. Soon after, sleep took over Sally, she allowed her heavy eyes to finally shut and take her into a peaceful sleep.
                                 ~
This kinda sucks but i'm working on longer one shots so i needed something to post :)