i've been waiting for you - billie dean howard

summary: being a ghost in the murder house and dating billie at the same time and be challenging and upsetting but you both make it work.

warnings: none

word count: 438

.   .   .

I sat curled up in a ball on my bed, like i did the day before, and the day before , and the day before that, there's no escaping this endless cycle of being dead in this house and living the same day over and over except one day a month, the day that keeps me from going absolutely insane, the day my girlfriend, Billie comes by.

Most would say it's weird for a human to date a ghost, most wouldn't even thinks it's real or possible but Billie and I go way back.

Right as i heard the door open i knew it was her, obviously it was her, nobody comes to this house anymore.

"Billie!" I ran over to her, wrapping my arms around her like she would disappear if i let go.

The scent of vanilla filling my nose, her scent, it was her, and she was here with me.

"Hey sweetheart" She placed a kiss on my cheek, her soft touch warming my cold soul.

"I missed you so much" My arms never leaving her waist, no matter the distance between us, she always returns to me, again and again, just by being around her makes me feel more alive, more happy, more safe in this house of murderous, depressed souls.

"I missed you, dear" Her voice was like music to my ears, her voice that i missed so dearly, it may have only been a month since i saw her but to me, it felt like eternity, it felt like being on an endless road.

We sat at the kitchen table "What have you been up to?" her voice was so soothing, i could listen to her all day "The same thing i do everyday Billie, i wish i could leave with you" A sad smile appeared on her lips, i knew if she could take me out of this place she would, she would do anything to get me back.

"I promise, i'll have something planned on halloween, we can go somewhere together" "I love you Billie" I placed a kiss on her pink plump lips "I love you too y/n" Her sad smile, turning to a happy one, even if i only got to see that smile once a month, i was just glad i got to see it at all.
~
A/N: I apologize for how short this is, it's my first time writing for Billie so i hope it's goodddd.