lights, camera, action - audrey tindall

request: "i was thinking that reader is a casting director and she's dating audrey and audrey keeps bugging reader to give her the part of a new movie lol"

note: i'm obviously not a casting director so i apologize if i get anything wrong lol.

word count: 1767

.   .   .

"Audrey? I'm home!" You walked into your dim house, throwing your car keys onto its hook. After a long day of watching auditions, you were happy to just come home to your girlfriend and relax.

You loved your job and really didn't had to physically do much, but still, sitting in a room all day and having different people run lines all day could sometimes be really exhausting and honestly, gave you a headache by the time you got to go home.

You figured by now, Audrey would be laying in bed watching tv like she always were when you came home. You went straight to your bedroom and saw the blonde curled up in a blanket with The Crown playing on the tv that was honestly very oversized and took up pretty much the whole wall but because of Audrey, it couldn't be just a normal size tv. You also couldn't forget to mention how she was wearing your sweatshirt as to simulate that you were home with her.

"Hey love bug" you said, giving the actress a warm smile and walking over to the closet to hang your jacket up.

"Finally your home! I thought you died or something" you rolled your eyes at her dramatic manner, but only playfully. You knew that sometimes, most people would figure she was being obnoxious or stuck up by the way she spoke but you knew she only acted that way out of love, she was always just messing around with you.

"How did it go?" she asked when you sat yourself beside her on the bed, not even bothering to change your clothes.

"Pretty well actually. There were some great actors...some that could use some work but overall it went great."

Mere seconds later, Audrey let out a soft sigh and slightly turnt her body away from you. You felt the energy in the room change negatively and you were quite confused. Did she want you to say you had a bad day?

"Aud" you said, a slight whine to your voice.

When you got nothing more than silence, you spoke again "did I say something wrong?"

Immediately, she turnt back to you and that's when you could see the anger on her face. You were confused beyond belief, you were being nothing but nice so you couldn't have possibly said something wrong.

"I want the role!" she said like it was so oblivious and you were being a complete idiot."What?" you squint at her, generally confused."Oh my god. I thought you would at least consider me when you heard just how much I loved the script!" You thought back to the night you let her read it, right after they gave you it. Just then did it process in your brain that she really did have a huge smile on her face while reading it.

"I can't just do that, Audrey. It would be so unfair to just hand you all the roles whenever i'm casting just because you're my girlfriend."

Feeling defeated that you wouldn't give in, Audrey then sat her onto of you, her legs on each side of your body in a straddle. "Please" she begged, however her voice was suddenly deep and raspy. She was trying to get in your head.

"Audrey" you said as a breath when she started kiss your neck. Her wandering tangled themselves in your hair. "Please" she repeated in between kisses, you could even hear it in her voice that she was smiling. She thought she was winning this war.

You hummed in content, getting completely pulled into her spell and the only thing pulling you out of it was your headache starting up again.

"Love, i'm sorry. You know it doesn't work that way" you said with apologetic eyes.