pull me out of the train wreck - cordelia goode

requested by lesliesBBY: "Hey! So I was wondering if you could do a one shot for Cordelia....We are her wife and we found out that we are pregnant and she is super excited since she isn't able to...then like Marie (idk how to spell her last name; she is the voodoo queen) takes us when we are alone...and she wants revenge on Cordelia for something so she takes us and threatens us and our baby in from of Cordelia (or by message) and Cordelia like breaks down and stuff...She finally finds us but we were beaten pretty bad and taken to the hospital and they don't know if we're going to make it.... You can come up with the rest of you do it but yeah it's just a lil somethin! Love the book btw!!"

warnings: blood, violence, kidnapping, needles, drugging, implied miscarriage, mention of death.

note: i hope you don't mind but i changed Marie to witch hunters. also, everyone please read with caution because this can be very heavy.

word count: 3981

.   .   .

"I love you. Be back soon" you kissed your wife's cheek and we're about to step out the front door but her fingers gently wrapped around your wrist, restraining you from doing so.

You looked back at her and saw that worry was painted all over her face. It was clear to you and everyone else that she's was extra cautious with you ever since you got pregnant. She was nervous. She always wanted this but could never actually have it. Now that she finally got it -even if it's her wife that's the pregnant one- she's going to do absolutely everything to make sure you and the baby is safe and healthy.

She looked down at your protruding stomach and then back up at your face. Her eyebrows were knitted together the entire time. She hadn't let you go anywhere alone. Even if it was just down the street, you had to have at least someone with you. You didn't see why you need that supervision though. You've had a pretty healthy pregnancy and it wasn't like you would go into labor while out and about; you still had another month to go.

"Delia, she's fine and i'm fine. I'm promise you. It's just down the street. I'll be no less than thirty minutes." Only two months ago had you both found out the gender of your baby. And god, you were both so excited to have a little girl. Not to mention how all the other girls were very excited about this.

"Okay. Call me if you need me and-" You cut the supreme off with a kiss on her lips. Otherwise, she would've been blabbering until the sun went down. "I will. Bye, I love you" you smiled at her and this time, successfully got away, hearing an 'I love you too' from behind you.

It was only a few groceries that you were going to get. Cordelia was always the one to do it but she had been busy and stressed and you wanted to get out of the house anyways. So, you offered to go.

But it took a lot of convincing because you haven't even been behind the wheel since you and Cordelia found out you were pregnant. As much as Cordelia's over protectiveness could be a lot at times, you knew it was out of love and it made you feel very safe and confident with this pregnancy.
____
You safely got to the store that was literally a ten minutes drive from the academy and you quickly got all the things that Cordelia had wrote on the sticky note. You couldn't help but giggle at the little smiley face that she drew in the corner.

It was after dinner time so sun was already beginning to set. You quickly made your way to your car and threw the bags in the backseat. You never liked being alone but for some reason, you felt as if you were being watched.

You stupidly blew it off, thinking that you were only in your head after not going out alone for months on end.

That was until everything went dark. But you were still conscious so only a mere second later when the air had grown warmer, that it dawned on you that a bat was tightly over your head.