and finally it seems, my lonely days are through pt.2 - cordelia goode

requested by anon on tumblr: Could we maybe get a part 2 to the story "and finally it seems, my lonely days are through?" Cordelia finding out about the other kid and just cute fluff with her. And Cordelia being an amazing wife/girlfriend to the reader and being there through the
whole pregnancy.

warnings: pregnancy, vomiting, some mentions of negative body image.

word count: 10655

.   .   .

After a morning full of cuddles with your two favorite girls, you picked up your phone to see a text from Zoe, asking if you were both ready to come down.

It was mother's day for you too, but something about this should be extra special for Cordelia. She had never got to have a special mothers day, whether it was being celebrated for her mother or herself.

Motherhood had always been a sensitive topic for Cordelia, until eighteen months ago.

It was nine thirty by now, and you figured that there was enough cuddling going on -as if you could ever get enough of them two. You texted her back a simple yes, and descended off into the kitchen with your girls moments later.

"Why are you acting so suspicious, y/n?" Cordelia asked, walking beside you down the stairs. She had little Lily nestled against her chest as the child took in her surroundings -as if she hadn't been down the stairs a million times before.

"I'm not acting suspicious" you said, though continued to act the suspicious way you were. With sweaty hands, and a dry throat, you were extremely anxious.

You and Cordelia had been trying for another baby for awhile now. You knew she wouldn't be upset about it, but having two babies at once was definitely a challenge.

"I'm just excited" you pecked her cheek, to assure her that everything was in fact okay. Then you kissed your daughters forehead, because she was bound to get jealous at any moment.

"Excited about...?"

"Excited about our first mother's day, goof!"

Lily erupted into a fit of giggles in Cordelia's arms. Nothing was particularly funny, but at this age, everything was.

"Okay so let me see Lily because you have to close your eyes" you said, only a foot away from the kitchen entrance.

She raised and eyebrow in your direction. It wasn't her birthday, although mentally, Cordelia had to double check. It definitely wasn't, Cordelia finally decided.

What could you have possibly planned on mother's day?

This day was for the both of you.

But you were making it about Cordelia.

And she suddenly felt guilty that she hadn't done anything for you, besides the million kisses this morning.

But she does that every morning, she thought.

"I'm scared" Cordelia said, as she handed Lily off into your arms. Your daughter reached her arms out and made grabby-motion hands as she gently fell into you.