i want your love - ally mayfair-richards

summary: after splitting up with ally because of your personal feelings that are too hard to get past, you going back to her after realizing your mistake.

warning: internalized homophobia

word count: 761

.   .   .

It's been three whole days without Ally, three whole days suffering with this hole in my heart, i loved Ally and i still do, but all these people just tell me it's not right which i shouldn't let them get in the middle of Ally and I but sometimes i do.

Right as i pick up the phone to call her i keep hearing these voices telling me to stop, to put the phone down and never talk to her again but how? How can i go the rest of my life without Ally? Without Ally taking care of me whenever i was sick or cuddling me when i was sad.

The look on her face when i told her it was over is engraved in my head, the confusion, the devastation, the hurt. Our relationship was so healthy, you could say we were made for each other, and just like that i ended it.

Right now i needed her, i wanted her to hold me tight and tell me everything was all going to be okay but that wasn't possible.

Now i was in my car, at ten at night, in the pouring rain, i was driving down familiar streets to Ally's house.

I don't know if it's going to be a mistake going there, if i pull up to see someone else at her house i mean she's a beautiful women, it wouldn't take her that long to get something new.

A shiver went down my body as i walked up her driveway, the driveway Ally and I walked up of whenever we would come home from an amazing date night or the first time i ever came to Ally's house and met Oz for the first time.

And to even think of the pain i caused Oz, he was like a son to me and Ally loved how close i was to him, after his other mom Ivy died, now i left him too.

My hand made its way to the wooden door, gently knocking in case they were sleeping, or maybe i knocked quietly because i was terrified and a part of me hoped she wouldn't answer the door so i could feel the pain she felt when i left her, because i deserved it, or i thought i did.

Suddenly the door opened revealing the beautiful brunette, my heart was beating like a drum, like a wild animal trying to escape my chest. I thought to just run away, that's what my head told me to do, but, my heart told me different, it told me to stay because maybe, just maybe Ally would take me in her arms again.

I got a slightly sad smile out of Ally as soon as her eyes met mine. I just had to speak, just say it, rip it off like a bandaid.

"Ally i'm really sorry i left you, i don't know what i was thinking, it's just everyone always told me it should be barbie and ken but that's not how i feel because i love you so fucking much and i love Oz, and i hope you forgive me because i want to spend the rest of-" My fast blabbering got cut off by the soft lips of Ally on mine, her hands made their way to my cheek, cupping it "I love you too" She whispered against my mouth as she wiped my tears with her thumb.

"Get in, you must be freezing sweetheart" Ally wrapped her arms around my shivering figure, walking me up the stairs "Well figure this all out tomorrow, just stay here tonight please" she opened her bedroom door, revealing the bed we always slept in together only three days ago.

Once we got settled in bed, Ally wrapped her arms around me, holding me tight as her fingers ran through my hair.

"Ally" My voice was raspy, i didn't know if i wanted to cry because of how nice she was for taking me back, or because of how i hurt her by leaving "Yes sweetheart?" "I'm sorry for the pain i caused, i feel extremely terrible" Another tear ran down my face "It's not you're fault, i get it, but your here now and that's all that matters" Ally kissed the top of my head, a smiling forming on my lips.

"I love you Ally."

"I love you too beautiful."