flower crowns - foxxay

summary: after a day spent at misty's swamp, she makes a flower crown for cordelia.

warnings: none

word count: 513

.   .   .

"Delia!" Mistys bare feet tapped along the wooden floors of the shack "Hey beautiful, what's up?" The supreme smiled at her as Misty climbed on to her lap, Cordelias hands immediately making their way to play with the cajuns curls.

"I found a bunch of these flowers behind the shack and i was thinkin' maybe we could make flower crowns? This color matches ya perfectly" Misty held up the light pink flower to Cordelias view "Of course Mist" Cordelia giggled, following Misty who was running out of the shack like a child on Christmas morning.

"Are you sure those aren't...poison ivy?" Cordelia furrowed her eyebrows "Positive, i used to use these ta make flower crowns with my siblings, sit here" Cordelia followed Misty instructions, sitting on the wooden bench right next to her lover who was picking the flowers, careful not to ruin them.

"Alrigh, now ya might wanna sit still, if i poke ya with these, it's gonna hurt...a lot" Misty wrapped her legs around Cordelias waist to get a good position of her hair "Oh okay, thanks for informing me" Cordelia said in a playful, sarcastic tone.

Misty weeved the flowers through Cordelias blonde locks as she hummed to the Fleetwood Mac that was quietly playing in the background. She was very focused on it which was clear seeing her tongue between her teeth and her eyes squinting like she just woke up from a fifty year nap.

"Hold on almost done" By now, she's been going at this for almost thirty minutes, Misty wanted to make it perfect for her perfect girlfriend. They say nobody's perfect but Misty really does think Cordelias perfect, inside and out, so, for that matter Misty has to make everything splendid for the supreme.

"Okay done" Cordelia turned to face the happy cajun behind her "How do i look?" Mistys eyes lit up, she already thought of Cordelia as the most angelic, most beautiful girl in the world, some days it still even shocked her that she was dating her and the flower crown just made her look like you ripped her out from a fairytale.

"Stunnin" Cordelia chuckle as a blush crept on to her face "You're such a sweetheart" The supreme collided her lips with Misty who was now the one blushing at Cordelia comment.

Misty separated their lips to let out a big yawn "Making that flower crown made you tired huh? " Misty chuckled "I think so" She rubbed her eyes "How about we take a nap, then we'll  head back to the academy" Cordelia offered, she knew cuddling was one of Misty favorite things, especially when it was with Cordelia.

Walking back into the shack, Cordelia laid down, a tired Misty laying right on top of her, her head on Cordelia chest who was running her hand through Misty wild curls.

Cordelia looked down to see Mistys eyes slowly shutting, kiss the top of her head, she soon dozed off as well.