love you endlessly - ally mayfair-richards

request: "ally and reader have been dating for a while, but haven't had their first kiss yet. reader is too scared to tell ally that she's never kissed anyone before so after a date, they walk to the door together and ally asks to kiss her, reader just blushes and acts embarrassed but ally assures her it's ok and she would love to be her first kiss. just cute and fluffy ally pls :)"

warnings: none

word count: 1402

.   .   .

Your heart was beating louder than the music that played in the car. Ally's hand was on your knee. It may had been simple, just an affection thing for another couple but for you both, it was definitely different and a step up.

You and Ally had been together for awhile now but you had never quite actual kissed or anything of the sort. It's nerve racking for you to ask to cuddle let alone hug her. It's not that you're scared of her; you trust her with your life. It's more of panic because she's just so effortlessly beautiful and perfect and you're in love with everything about her. And besides that, you never actual been in a relationship, a real affectionate relationship so, you take things slow.

You never actual told Ally this; not wanting to make a fool of yourself and seem so...innocent, if you will. She just thought you were the type of person to take things slow, not wanting to jump right into anything too fast.

Ally on the other hand, she didn't take things as slow as you did or never have but she would never want to rush anything and make you uncomfortable so for you, she'll wait eternity until you even peck her lips with a single kiss.

But, your attention was still focus on her hand that ran up and down your thigh. You knew that she probably didn't even realize she was doing it but it still made you feel sort of special in a way.

"Oh i don't want to say goodbye to you" she said, pouting as she pulled up to your house. Truth be told, you didn't want to say bye to her either. You never did when the time came.

You were always missing her every second that you weren't with her, it was always like a magnet and it always drew you both back together because one of you were feeling lonely or missing the other. Tonight just felt different though. You just really didn't want to leave her, more than usual.

"We can see each other tomorrow right?" you asked, downplaying your sadness that you felt from having to part for the night. "Of course."

Only then, when you were just sitting there in complete silence, staring into her eyes that the moonlight made sparkle, that you realized her hand on top of yours, running her thumb over the top. She held held your hand before, you're always holding hands but this was just different. This whole night was.

"Let me walk you to your door" she said, already getting out of the car before you could go on about how it was okay, how she didn't have to go out in the cold just to walk you to your door that was hardly even a few steps away.

"Madame" she quipped, opening your side of the car door. You let out an airy chuckle, playfully rolling your eyes at her dorky side that was peaking through, that always did when she felt comfortable or had one too many glasses of wine.

You waited for her to shut the door so you can interlock hands. As it had already been put out there; you couldn't get enough of each other so walking hand in hand for only a few steps was extremely necessary.

When you both arrived at your door only moments later, you just stood there for a moment. You didn't want to open your door, say goodnight, and have to go to bed without her by your side. She was your girlfriend, you wanted her, you wanted to kiss her, but you just couldn't.

What if you made a fool of yourself? What if you were a bad kisser? How were you even supposed to kiss her?

"Everything alright?" Ally asked, noticing you just stood there, not moving, just looking down at the ground. "Mhm" you hummed approvingly, disregarding the single thought you had to kiss her.

But then again, what if she leaves you? You've been making her wait so long, what if she's sick of all the waiting?

Then she suddenly hooked her finger under your chin, guiding your face to face hers. You stared deep within her warm brown eyes and that suddenly made the beats of your heart speed up. Her eyes were filled with lust, she wanted to kiss you, you could tell.

"Y/n?" she had pulled you out of your train of thought. You hummed, feeling like you couldn't even speak at the moment, like Ally had stolen your voice box. "Can i kiss you?"

Can i kiss you? A simple question yet it made your face heat up, it made your throat suddenly feel dry even after drinking so many glasses of water tonight.

You looked down at your feet. All you wanted was to finally get through your first kiss and you wanted it to be with Ally. You wanted you first and last kiss to be with Ally. You couldn't just keep waiting because you were scared to mess it up. What could go so wrong anyways?

"If you don't want to that's fine. I don't want to rush you..." she trailed off, you could tell how disappointed she was, as much as she wanted to wait till you were ready, she really wanted your lips.

"No it's just- I'm ready but" you sighed "i never kissed anyone before" the words slipped out of your mouth before you could even catch them. You were sort of glad that you told her; you didn't want her to think that you just didn't want to kiss her.

You blushed harder. It was only when Ally's cold hand came up to cup your cheek that you realized how hot your face really was. Your cheeks had to be reader than a rose, you just knew it.

"Sweetheart" she said "why didn't you tell me?" you shrugged. Now seeing how she didn't make fun of you, why didn't you tell her?

"I didn't want you to think i was a loser or anything like that" you murmured, feeling almost ashamed, and not wanting to make Ally feel bad for not being told something so little yet important. Yet she didn't feel bad because she understood, she was always understanding.

"Hey, you know i'll never think you're a loser. I didn't have my first kiss till i was in my twenties" you looked up at her with an eyebrows raised. "Ally Mayfair-Richards didn't have her first kiss until she was in her twenties?" she let out an airy chuckle, lightly punching your shoulder.

"I'm just scared. I don't want to mess it up or anything" you looked back down at your shoes, suddenly having an intense fixation on them to avoid any eye contact.

"Sweetheart, i promise you that you won't mess anything up. I love you endlessly and as long as i get to feel your lips, everything's perfect" she said with her thumb slowly running over your jawline.

Silence fell upon you both. You couldn't even hear the sound of the cars driving by, being so focused on Ally and only Ally. Your eyes slowly gazed down to her lips; you wanted them.

"But i understand if you don't want to-" before she could even finish her sentence, you attacked her lips with your own like a predator attacking prey for food.

It was hungry, passionate, everything that you had been worrying about was long gone.

When you both pulled away almost simultaneously, you whimpered at the loss of contact. "See i told you; nothing to worry about, sweetheart" she smiled at you, making you melt under her gaze like an ice cub under intense heat.

"Again?" you asked, smirking at her. She didn't even have to answer, she just placed her hands on your face, pulling you in for more.

She was right; there was nothing to worry about.