promise me - sally mckenna

request: "any type of cute fluff with sally would be great! <3"

summary: dating sally when you aren't dead in the hotel can be nerve racking for her but you always come back to her.

warnings: none

word count: 486

.   .   .

The room was never quiet, especially when Sally was in it. For i second i wondered if she was even on the other side of the door but it wouldn't hurt to check. I slowly twisted the knob of the hotel door only to see darkness on the other side. "Sally?" I called out, walking only one step into the room. "Y/n?" The voice was quavering and could barely be made out.

I flipped the switch to see Sally twisted up in the duvet, hair messy and makeup smeared. I couldn't se the sight for long before she was running into me with a hug. "I missed you" I said, pulling away to leave a kiss on her lips and noticing her glassy eyes "What's the tears for?" I cupped her face "I thought you weren't going to come back. You were an hour late" she sniffled, her arms still tightly gripped around my waist.

"I'm so sorry Sal, the traffic was brutal" I walked further into the room, throwing my bag beside the bed we share. Sally walked closer to me, so close that i could feel her warmth "Promise me, you won't leave me" Her voice now just being very deep, clearly on the verge of tears again. "Sit for a second" I said, grabbing her wrist, gently, and leading her next to me on the bed. "I love you so so much Sal. I wouldn't know what i would do without you just as you wouldn't me" I gazed into her bewitching brown eyes, tucking a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear. "I promise you that i will never leave you."

The blonde haired women sat there for a moment, biting down on her bottom lip to stop the tears, not sad tears but happy tears, form all pouring out. "I love you" She said, almost as a whisper, not trusting her voice as she moved closer, pressing her lips against mine. "I love you too, sweet girl" I spoke against her lips "How about we get some rest now, it's late?" She nodded at that, scooting back into the queen sized bed.

Right as i laid down, Sally placed herself on top of me, her blonde hair tickling my nose. Placing another kiss on her temple, she cuddled closer into me (if that was even possible.) I watched as her body lost the battle with sleep, her brown eyes slowly shutting and it wasn't too long until i fell into sleep as well although this time, sleep felt much better being with my lover and not miles away, worrying if she's okay or not. Everything was okay now that i had Sally.